Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) (38580 Views)

You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2021
And she heavy for front, too. cool

Food for the lucky ma wey go hook her.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Timoleon:
E pain me say he die. If not DR Congo for win World Cup 2010

I swear����
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
grin

Kastonkastroll:
Mynd44 seun Dominique lalasticlala Omg4u obinoscopy
Mukinat sexskill ogudu justwise owolabis Buhari Pantami Biden Putin UN NATO Elizabeth Abbakyari

bros
you nor add efcc
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by membranus: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Mryemzyvic:
E be like say I don due for marriage

Call Teni.

Two don cut four(2/4) be dat.

Congratulation and Happy marriage in advance.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by TAglobe(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2021
With this amoeba shape
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by shadrach77: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
It's sad that to see that poverty has turned the mindset of the average Nigerian upside down. I look at Teni and I can't see too much weight but all I'm reading is people talking not about her talent but her weight

Black man mentality. Always looking for people's weakness in order to attack them. Even if she is a lesbian what's your problem with that? She is happy with and within herself and that's all that matters
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Greatfullheart: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
hmmmm

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2021
This girl no get mirror
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Their cup of tea o. One man’s fufu is another man’s paper gum.
jaxxy:

Some guys like Eyan Yokozuna shape na grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
This particular thread is not about her talents. Many of those talking about her weight are also her fans who appreciate her music and that includes me. This post is about dating and relationships. Different people have different expectations from the people they date or intend to date. Unfortunately, her stature falls in the minority of what people want so you’ll find a lot of people wishing they had her talents but not her stature.

Peace.
shadrach77:
It's sad that to see that poverty has turned the mindset of the average Nigerian upside down. I look at Teni and I can't see too much weight but all I'm reading is people talking not about her talent but her weight

Black man mentality. Always looking for people's weakness in order to attack them. Even if she is a lesbian what's your problem with that? She is happy with and within herself and that's all that matters

5 Likes

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
Am looking for a girl with a nice shape not an amoeba
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by 4Shakes(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
wait 55
Size 66
Hips 55
and you re in ur 20s
sorry I'm confused grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by greencard: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2021
shadrach77:

Black man mentality . Always looking for people's weakness in order to attack them. Even if she is a lesbian what's your problem with that? She is happy with and within herself and that's all that matters
are you a white man grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Myhusband(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Help2020:

Maybe you never pain your children school fees,or you dey hungry that's why you non fit laugh on the joke.

afi pain school fees, you go school at all
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by qtguru(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Well unless she wants to date someone beneath her status/pay bracket, the same person in her status has array of ladies to pick from. Both up or down, so e go hard.

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Trez007(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Chill Babe you go marry soon. smiley smiley
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by adebwalex(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Make I add my own, and she get breasts, she get butty, she come too fat and she come sabi cook grin grin grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Help2020:

Maybe you never pain your children school fees,or you dey hungry that's why you non fit laugh on the joke.
We have seen this joke on a countless occasion.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Westchester(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

2016 called, they want their joke back, your joke is so funny I forgot to laugh

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by suffering: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Doesn’t she swing for the wrong team? Nothing should concern her with men. She’s Yoruba, her men must’ve shown interest by the dozens, possibly hundreds now.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by deolurexy1(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2021
The rich part for me. I no be small pikin wey dey look shape
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Pride... Who told her all those folks about herself? Mtchhheeeeeew
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Oppavii(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
This wan dey try tell area say food don ready ... Anyways we go track for junction ...
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by calcal: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2021
You are fat
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This your joke come dry like Sahara desert, you can do better bro

No be say the joke dry. Your problems big pass the joke Bro. grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
I dunno ohh...
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by drlateef: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

This one na wereh!
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Codeye(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Come marry me
I'm available
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Unfortunately teni, a typical negroe prefers the urgent 2k females to you. They are confused creatures.

Forget their nagging and let that sink.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by DOTian: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Akpa akpû United
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Tunagee(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Is she a woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.