Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) (39675 Views)

Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by galaxylauncher: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmxvFlNgAQ

After he and his pilot got into an argument in the cockpit.

The co-pilot later returned to the plane and apologized to passengers for storming off.

He explains that he really needed to go to the bathroom and his captain wouldn't let him go so he insisted on going, hence the argument. He then tells passengers that everything is fine and he wants them to feel safe.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUUURg9AiB3/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
The end result

212 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by MuchAdo: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Huh
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Weed in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Ordinary argument shocked

Well, at least he apologized

21 Likes

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Ordinary argument shocked

Well, at least he apologized
It's in their NATURE to apologize.
They are raised that way.

The issue is, human-human interaction will always have hitches along the line.
People will always disagree to agree but what matters is your ability to emerge mature.

This is making rounds because it involves PILOTS and passengers were able to capture them.
I can tell you that some AIR MISHAPS may have been caused by such behind closed cockpits.

Again, not even animals are immuned to such.
However, the only exemption to all these is the DEAD. DEATH assures one of permanent incommunicado

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2021
The co-pilot told him Buhari is not a failure that's why. I was there.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by constance500: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Ment grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by muller101(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Its actually the co pilot that left the cockpit.

1 Like

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Gamer999: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Co pilot in the bathroom

12 Likes

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by punisha: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
This one has no value for life....

E be like where u carry knife give mad person to keep for u.

Who gave this mad man license to fly people?

2 Likes

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good news

I want the same number of likes and shares
Make sure you balanced it.

Click like or shares

Ensure that like is not more than shares or shares more than likes

75 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by confirmedniggae: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
[b]Imagine them toying with lives of passengers ...if i was in the plane ,i would have hit the two of them with better slap so that they can remember passengers in the plane are human beings not documents or ballot papers
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by adesegun121(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
G
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Kaybee14(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by castrokins(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wahala No Dey Finish. Them Dey Struggle Woman?
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The end result
Buhari a d Osinbajo comes to mind grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Bornsinner7: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
If I was in that plane.. na better slap I go woz two of them.. na people life Una dey use play in the name of argument??
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Simplebeauty: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
undecided

"can two work together unless they agree?"

I wish osibanjo can do the same thing undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by greenie77: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
I can imagine how the blood. pressure of the passengers went up!
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Omicron007: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
shocked

The case of that vulture griller and an anti-ZoneB
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
undecided

Withdraw his license already..such conduct is unbefitting of a professional pilot saddled with responsibility of safeguarding lives.
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by KingAzari: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Me after seeing this as a passenger:

Just say my last prayer of forgiveness.

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by melaniaup: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
If i was a passenger, I'm coming down too
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Imagine how the passengers go dey appease the pilot like a god because dem know say their life dey at stake if he venture go down..
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Starz825(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
A Nigerian Passenger go be like which kind end time argument be this for when I finally won japaa comot for this animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I doubt it...

If Buhari's leadership competence was the bone of contention, the man would never have returned or flown... Can't risk one's life in the hands of an unrepentant Zombie!!! tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) / Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.