Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? (2380 Views)

Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why / Top Slangs You Must Know Before You Venture Into Cryptocurrency / Before You Venture Into Bakery Business Know The Success Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by CryptoGuide: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
This thread aims to guide both existing and newbie financial market traders/investors on which to concentrate efforts on between Cryptocurrencies and Forex. This is an honest review from a trader with several years of experience trading both markets.

The simple answer is "trading/investing in cryptocurrencies is much better and profitable than trading the Forex market"; and here's why.

Forex requires a whole lots of deep understanding to make consistent profit from the market. You can't gamble your way in Forex.
Investing in the crypto market too requires lots of understanding about how the market work; but in the crypto space, it's not uncommon to find a complete beginner make a very huge amount of money by mere luck.

When you buy a currency pair at a particular Forex Broker, you do not actually own that currency. That's why the Forex trading offers you the ability to sell a currency you do not own. You're simply speculating on price movement in the market.
On the other hand, when you buy a Cryptocurrency; that crypto coin/token is actually owned by you and stored in your wallet. In crypto Spots trading, before you can sell, you have to first buy a crypto asset before you can sell i.e you cannot sell what you do not have.

The Crypto market is more volatile than the Forex market. This high volatility in the crypto market offers traders/investors the ability to make huge amount of money from their little investment.

There are just so many advantages to investing in cryptocurrencies over Forex in my opinion. So many advantages. Don't wanna list them here to keep this thread short.

I have years of experience in both market and I see no reason why anyone shouldn't be invested into cryptocurrencies if making money is the ultimate aim of getting involved in the financial market.

I will quickly drop this here not for the purpose of show off or coz I wanna mock a friend. Writing this with the sole intent of showing why investing in crypto could be better.

I and a friend of mine began trading Forex together; we devote some number of hours to learning each day and after years of doing this, we're still not making that money to make us rich, something we'd always hope to achieve from Forex trading.

Then in the last quarter of 2017, I was introduced into cryptocurrencies; and then I became fascinated about cryptocurrencies and noticed my attention gradually shifting from Forex towards Crypto.
I tried persuading my friend into going down this path of trading/investing into cryptocurrencies, but his love for Forex was too strong; he doesn't seem to be interested in the crypto space till this very day. Although, he does make profit too, but the profits he makes isn't live changing.

In 2019, I completely stopped trading Forex and focused only on trading/investing in cryptocurrencies as a full time job.
Ever since then, I've achieved some things which I think I wouldn't have achieved if I had sticked to trading Forex; I'm currently in the stage of completing my second house at Ogun State; all from profits made from my constant little investments in Crypto. While my ex Forex trading partner still trades in 0.01 - 0.05 lots size in Forex; with nothing tangible to show for it after all these years spent in itgrin

Don't be deceived mates, in my opinion, investing in cryptocurrencies change a man's live more easily than trading Forex. Not saying you can't be very successful with Forex; there are lots of people making billions of naira with Forex, all I'm saying is... Crypto is a bit easier to make money, especially for a newbie trying to get involved in the financial market.

Having said all these, don't go about venturing into cryptocurrencies all because I mentioned that it's easier to make money investing in it. You will most likely be rekt and loose your investments.

First, invest in knowledge or find yourself someone with deep understanding of the market to guide you. I mean very deep understanding. Thereafter, throw in some money and watch your money grow over time if done correctly.

Having spent about 12 hours almost every day for some years now, I think I'm confident enough to say I have a very deep understanding of how the market actually works. If dem dey collect PhD for Crypto,God know say I go don collect like five PhDs...lol grin

I offer step by step guides on how to invest into cryptocurrencies for complete beginners, intermediate, and expert levels. Note that it's a paid service that costs a little fraction for the value it will add to your life. If this appears to be the kinda service you'd love; you can reach out to me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7; and I'd guide you on what to do to. All you need is just get your mobile phone or PC ready, and also get your investment capital ready; and leave the rest for me to handle. Doesn't have to be a one time investment, you can start with any amount above $15, and keep adding to your portfolio as you await your crypto assets to appreciate.

You can ask any question in the world about cryptocurrencies in the comment section; if it's not a question that I answer only to my paid students, I'd definitely answer you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by jom28gy(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Why do you say crypto more lucrative than forex
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by CryptoGuide: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
If you strictly follow proper risk management in your Forex trades, there's only little you can make on Forex with little amount of money; compared to Crypto.

jom28gy:
Why do you say crypto more lucrative than forex

4 Likes

Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by jom28gy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
CryptoGuide:
If you strictly follow proper risk management in your Forex trades, there's only little you can make on Forex with little amount of money; compared to Crypto.

that is what I want you to let you know
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by frostguy: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
I personally choose Forex as against Cryto, though both are lucrative and require high level of skill to succeed in both field, but unlike Cryto, Forex still guarantees gradual but consistent profit and with proper money management your mind is always at rest.

1 Like

Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Roadsidetaylawo: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2021
CryptoGuide:
This thread aims to guide both existing and newbie financial market traders/investors on which to concentrate efforts on between Cryptocurrencies and Forex. This is an honest review from a trader with several years of experience trading both markets.

The simple answer is "trading/investing in cryptocurrencies is much better and profitable than trading the Forex market"; and here's why.

Forex requires a whole lots of deep understanding to make consistent profit from the market. You can't gamble your way in Forex.
Investing in the crypto market too requires lots of understanding about how the market work; but in the crypto space, it's not uncommon to find a complete beginner make a very huge amount of money by mere luck.

When you buy a currency pair at a particular Forex Broker, you do not actually own that currency. That's why the Forex trading offers you the ability to sell a currency you do not own. You're simply speculating on price movement in the market.
On the other hand, when you buy a Cryptocurrency; that crypto coin/token is actually owned by you and stored in your wallet. In crypto Spots trading, before you can sell, you have to first buy a crypto asset before you can sell i.e you cannot sell what you do not have.

The Crypto market is more volatile than the Forex market. This high volatility in the crypto market offers traders/investors the ability to make huge amount of money from their little investment.

There are just so many advantages to investing in cryptocurrencies over Forex in my opinion. So many advantages. Don't wanna list them here to keep this thread short.

I have years of experience in both market and I see no reason why anyone shouldn't be invested into cryptocurrencies if making money is the ultimate aim of getting involved in the financial market.

I will quickly drop this here not for the purpose of show off or coz I wanna mock a friend. Writing this with the sole intent of showing why investing in crypto could be better.

I and a friend of mine began trading Forex together; we devote some number of hours to learning each day and after years of doing this, we're still not making that money to make us rich, something we'd always hope to achieve from Forex trading.

Then in the last quarter of 2017, I was introduced into cryptocurrencies; and then I became fascinated about cryptocurrencies and noticed my attention gradually shifting from Forex towards Crypto.
I tried persuading my friend into going down this path of trading/investing into cryptocurrencies, but his love for Forex was too strong; he doesn't seem to be interested in the crypto space till this very day. Although, he does make profit too, but the profits he makes isn't live changing.

In 2019, I completely stopped trading Forex and focused only on trading/investing in cryptocurrencies as a full time job.
Ever since then, I've achieved some things which I think I wouldn't have achieved if I had sticked to trading Forex; I'm currently in the stage of completing my second house at Ogun State; all from profits made from my constant little investments in Crypto. While my ex Forex trading partner still trades in 0.01 - 0.05 lots size in Forex; with nothing tangible to show for it after all these years spent in itgrin

Don't be deceived mates, in my opinion, investing in cryptocurrencies change a man's live more easily than trading Forex. Not saying you can't be very successful with Forex; there are lots of people making billions of naira with Forex, all I'm saying is... Crypto is a bit easier to make money, especially for a newbie trying to get involved in the financial market.

Having said all these, don't go about venturing into cryptocurrencies all because I mentioned that it's easier to make money investing in it. You will most likely be rekt and loose your investments.

First, invest in knowledge or find yourself someone with deep understanding of the market to guide you. I mean very deep understanding. Thereafter, throw in some money and watch your money grow over time if done correctly.

Having spent about 12 hours almost every day for some years now, I think I'm confident enough to say I have a very deep understanding of how the market actually works. If dem dey collect PhD for Crypto,God know say I go don collect like five PhDs...lol grin

I offer step by step guides on how to invest into cryptocurrencies for complete beginners, intermediate, and expert levels. Note that it's a paid service that costs a little fraction for the value it will add to your life. If this appears to be the kinda service you'd love; you can reach out to me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7; and I'd guide you on what to do to. All you need is just get your mobile phone or PC ready, and also get your investment capital ready; and leave the rest for me to handle. Doesn't have to be a one time investment, you can start with any amount above $15, and keep adding to your portfolio as you await your crypto assets to appreciate.

You can ask any question in the world about cryptocurrencies in the comment section; if it's not a question that I answer only to my paid students, I'd definitely answer you here

Pls sir, I've 10$ presently I want to invest in cryptocurrency can you tell me the kind of coin I can buy?
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by akprovide: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2021
The distinction among each systems become – Unocion become offering immediately purchase and promote of bitcoin handiest while on UnoDAX, customers can vicinity an order of any to be had cryptocurrency and if it fits with the recipient, the order may be executed.power ledger white paperpower ledger white paper
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by CryptoGuide: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Sorry mate! I only answer such questions when it comes from paid Clients.
Please do not take my response as an offense.

Roadsidetaylawo:

Pls sir, I've 10$ presently I want to invest in cryptocurrency can you tell me the kind of coin I can buy?
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
A combination of both is the ideal situation.......... wink
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Roadsidetaylawo:

Head over to the cryptocurrencies thread....... But $10 is too small, but a good starting point.......
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Odiaze(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please Mr poster, I want to learn crypto trading, please how much will it cost me to pay you to teach me.
THANKS
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Teemoney101(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Crypto is always Avery good choice for me because of the benefits I get from there coupled with the risk management....
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Waksdabos(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
How much will it cost to undergo ur crypto class?
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by deransom(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2021
If you have the right mindset, information and discipline I would advise you invest in both
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by skylane: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
What can compare to the forex markets? But my main advice invest in the two
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by skylane: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2021
webhouse4:
*IF YOU HAVE THIS COIN BEFORE JANUARY 20, YOU ALREADY MILLIONAIRE*

*�AUTHENTIC $HATOKEN UPDATE �*

*BUY UP TO 1 BILLION HATOKEN BEFORE THE FIRST BURN DAY OF 1ST JANUARY 2022*

Simple calculation for $hatoken 1Billion holders !!

*If you hold 1billion HATOKEN for 3-6months*

Let's do the calculation

1 billion multiplied by 0.00006

1,000,000,000 × 0.00006 = 60,000 US dollar

That means $hatoken have cancelled more 4 zeros from the 8 zero it has before..

Now calculate $60,000 in naira

Which is 30 million naira @ #500/per $
(#30,000,000)

Take this as a very good reason to buy now your HATOKEN and hold.
*PLEASE HOLD FOR LONG.. $HATOKEN TO THE MOON !!!*

*NOTE: THERE IS STILL TIME TO ACCUMULATE 1BILLION $HATOKEN.. BUY, HOLD & ENJOY IN DUE TIME.. YEAR 2022 GO SWEET FOR ALL $HATOKEN HOLDERS.. PLEASE BUY & HOLD, DON'T PROCRASTINATE !!*

DM me and get even up to 200BILLON .

All available to sell.

ate you on WhatsApp so you explain more,I want to invest in crypto
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by Uuii: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Automated binary trading
Re: FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? by errichamp(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2023
It's great to see your post about Forex and cryptocurrencies. Just a friendly reminder that both Forex and crypto trading come with their own risks and rewards. It's always a good idea to educate yourself and seek guidance from someone who knows their stuff. I love that you offer step-by-step guides for beginners – that's super helpful! By the way, have you checked out the Oil Profit AI trading tool? It's a handy resource for newbies like us.

(1) (Reply)

This Information Will Change Your Financial Status forever. / Can Somebody Recommend A Reliable Forex Broker To Me. / Amazing Offer, Christal Villa Kentops Ibadan At 3M Per Plot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.