Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator (1991 Views)

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / 28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by iamyemiakins(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
A Twitter user maniac8989 shared a tweet revealing how his neighbour taps power from his generator without his permission, he found out after the generator kept developing faults as a result of overloading even though his appliances are few and not really power consuming. He kept tracing and investigating the cause of this overloading only to discover that his neighbour has two changeovers and was tapping power from his generator.

So I’ve been fixing both my generators back to back for the past few months with issues relating to overload.

Didn’t know my next door neighbor got an electrician to tap my light then she puts off all lights so I don’t find out.

This babe runs AC 247 ON MY OWN GEN!
https://twitter.com/maniac8989/status/1441882998895427590?s=19

Update guys!

After investigation. My own gen is Gen2…so my neighbor has two changeovers and was tapping my gen consciously..
https://twitter.com/maniac8989/status/1442212888177827843?s=19

What can you say about this?
Have you experienced this before?

Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by iamyemiakins(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Didn’t know my next door neighbor got an electrician to tap my light then she puts off all lights so I don’t find out.
The electrician must be her boyfriend or concubine shocked
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by iamyemiakins(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
The guy should just increase the voltage of his generator to the maximum and leave her to enjoy it to the fullest maximum, make all her appliances blow.

By time she hears gboah two to three times she will think she has been teleported to Borno without her permission grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by PraisesPblaze(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
I just hope that as at when u are reading this comment, u have not informed.
High the gen enough to explode her appliances. Get a mechanic to make it successful.

P.S
Unplug ur things oh.

send ur thanks later..
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by Righteousness2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Witchcraft is not only when you fly on the Night or Suck Blood of People.

When you see yourself Conciously inflicting pain on your fellow human , it is Pure Witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by Abfinest007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Don't let her get away with it.they say the future is female.is this what they will be doing in the future
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by Inspiration007: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin

The gen must be a very big gen.

Normally, when your gen dey overloaded e suppose change sound(or make one kin annoying sound like say e wan go off).

From the change over connections I nor any tapping o, abi them nor snap that part?
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by iamyemiakins(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Inspiration007:
grin grin

Normally, when your gen dey overloaded e suppose change sound(or make one kin annoying sound like say e wan go off).

From the change over connections I nor any tapping o, abi them nor snap that part?
The first change-over by the left has NEPA connection only, the wire passes through the bottom inlet. While the change-over by the right has his generator connection (up) and maybe the lady's (tapper) non-functional generator (down) indicated as GEN 2.
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by Skillsnigeria: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by Starlogo: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
cool
Re: Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator by bmdmix11: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Inspiration007:
grin grin

until dem tap urs u no go know

(1) (Reply)

FREE NIGERIAN INSTAGRAM LIKES AND COMMENTS — PODDIN AFRICA / Funny Inventions You Never Knew Dat Exit / Teracopy Pro 3 Serial Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.