Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Skin Colour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Skin Colour (1832 Views)

UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue / Fake Friend! Help Her Got To London Then She Show True Colour / ‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Skin Colour by T0T0fucker: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
hi all, I just got granted visa to one of the eastern european countries, I be leaving next month

about my complexion am a very fair dude, am just wondering if I will still be steorotype as a black man or be treated like a caucasian with white privilege and all.

hearing different racist stories got me worried, will i Still be called black monkey, despite me been very fair.
Re: My Skin Colour by falcon01: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes there will! Prepare for it.
Re: My Skin Colour by T0T0fucker: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
falcon01:
Yes there will! Prepare for it.
i don't think so
am very fair, people call me oyile
Re: My Skin Colour by Vietnaminfo(m): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2021
T0T0fucker:

i don't think so

am very fair, people call me oyile

Should that be your worries for now? No one calls one black monkey as you think. The highest case scenario is that you might be isolated maybe on a train or any gathering but just man up and never show any inferiority complex. One thing you should know is that black is beautiful and you should be proud of your origin. I once interacted with a white lady and she .are it known to me that they are envious of our colour without us knowing about it.

4 Likes

Re: My Skin Colour by justwise(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2021
T0T0fucker:
hi all, I just got granted visa to one of the eastern european countries, I be leaving next month

about my complexion am a very fair dude, am just wondering if I will still be steorotype as a black man or be treated like a caucasian with white privilege and all.

hearing different racist stories got me worried, will i Still be called black monkey, despite me been very fair.

Low self esteem , inferiority complex, lack of confidence ..I mean I can go on and on.
I suggest you stay in Nigeria if you are so afraid of carrying your skin colour with pride.

One last good news for you… you are born black and you will remain one even if you go Micheal Jackson just to claim “white”.

Honestly you should be disappointed with yourself for asking this embarrassing question

12 Likes

Re: My Skin Colour by T0T0fucker: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
justwise:

Low self esteem , inferiority complex, lack of confidence ..I mean I can go on and on.
I suggest you stay in Nigeria if you are so afraid of carrying your skin colour with pride.

One last good news for you… you are born black and you will remain one even if you go Micheal Jackson just to claim “white”.

Honestly you should be disappointed with yourself for asking this embarrassing question

Thanks, please move this to front page will really appreciate.

I need more responses, to change my mentality thanks
Re: My Skin Colour by Earlystar698(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
T0T0fucker:

which country is that and please can you tell me how much I'll be budgeting, by God's grace I'll be living this country before December next year.
Re: My Skin Colour by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
T0T0fucker:

Thanks, please move this to front page will really appreciate.

I need more responses, to change my mentality thanks

I rather delete or bin it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Skin Colour by Regex: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
justwise:

He's never heard this saying:

"Once You go black you never coming back"

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Colour by Regex: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
justwise:

I rather delete or bin it.

Bread go get small patch weh deh manageable, you go hear bin it.

Chai my days for warehouse... Omo!
Re: My Skin Colour by Olam09(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

There is not gonna be stereotype, it's just systemic racism only.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Live In Abu Dhabi Earning 100000 Naria ? / Nigerians That Left Ukraine, Do You Regret It??? / Africa’s Longest HIGHWAY, The Cairo - Cape Town Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.