Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process (41108 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR A 3000 SEATER EVENT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
To The Almighty GOD we continue to submit all the glory to.

Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here once again to tell another story of a new building construction process. Details.

Project: Construction of a new 6 flats of 3 bedrooms
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 builders
Duration: 120 days

Please follow us as we bring this project to life, this work will take some time to start because we want to first clear the site of a building on it. But we will start buying and stocking up building materials before they become too expensive to buy. Thank you my people.

6 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
More details

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
More picture space

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Space booked

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by luvlyoracle(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by ClassicMan202(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
I dey here

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by michlins(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don book space.

Let's see how it goes seamlessly as usual

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by mufutau55(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who wan miss the construction? Not be me o.
I dey for front seat kampeh dey follow.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Martini101(m): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Present.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by michlins(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2021
mufutau55:
Who wan miss the construction? Not me o.
I dey for front seat kampeh.

Hajji M.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by dongc(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Present....

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2021
mufutau55:
Who wan miss the construction? Not me o.
I dey for front seat kampeh.

Hajji M.

michlins:
I don book space.

Let's see how it goes seamlessly as usual

ClassicMan202:
I dey here

Martini101:
Present.

ClassicMan202:
I dey here

Thank you my people, its because of your support and encouragement that we always aim to do more. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by cybersoldiers: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Yes
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by mufutau55(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oga mi, what is the size of land for this project?
Cars to be parked in the yard? How many cars.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
mufutau55:
Oga mi, what is the size of land for this project?
Cars to be parked in the yard? How many cars.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Sir, This land is very big, big enough to contain two of this size of building. There will be space for about 10 cars or more.

3 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by mufutau55(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2021
spyder880:

Sir, This land is very big, big enough to contain two of this size of building. There will be space for about 10 cars or more.

Wow! Thank you. Enough space, I like.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2021
We are still preparing this site for a smooth start, building of the site store, removal of some old buildings, clearing the build space all happening now.

3 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Kongaone: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Space booked and not to be sold.

Beware of my son Kamoru

3 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
We're setting up the site accommodation and store today.........

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Valuepaints20(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
spyder880:

Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here once again to tell another story of a new building construction process. Details.

Please follow us as we bring this project to life, this work will take some time to start because we want to first clear the site of a building on it. But we will start buying and stocking up building materials before they become too expensive to buy. Thank you my people.

More wins

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by plasgidy: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
spyder880:
More picture space

Oga spydoo congratulations for another one, na God will my brother. I beg which paint name or brand will you recommend to paint a house at owerri.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 3:30am On Oct 05, 2021
plasgidy:

Oga spydoo congratulations for another one, na God will my brother. I beg which paint name or brand will you recommend to paint a house at owerri.

Thanks

Thank you Sir. Try Sharon paints. There are many others but that's the one I use regularly.

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Ndyoo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga Spyder, congratulations! How much will they use to raise this structure to carcass and then till finish in today's money?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by plasgidy: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
spyder880:

Thank you Sir. Try Sharon paints. There are many others but that's the one I use regularly.

Thanks boss.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by HossanaHeights: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2021
spyder880:

This would be Tigerkenned with the usual speed, accuracy and solidity.
Going to grab my popcorn.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by brandsoncharlie: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
This project is eye catching and I can't wait to see the excellent finish. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 5:18am On Oct 08, 2021
brandsoncharlie:
This project is eye catching and I can't wait to see the excellent finish. Well done.
Thank you Sir, we are getting ready to start.

Meanwhile, we completed our temporary site building and materials store yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by brandsoncharlie: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2021
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, we are getting ready to start.

Meanwhile, we completed our temporary site building and materials store yesterday.
That's good. On your previous trends, I noticed you discussed about some soil having low bearing capacity so the urgent need for certain type of reinforcement on the foundation footing and the DPM.
1.Do you and your team carryout any Geotechnical investigation on the type of soil and it's properties before starting any construction works on site.
2. Have you treated any soil on site that pose a risk of foundation failure and what treatment did you use to remedy such.
I will be glad for your reply.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

That's good. On your previous trends, I noticed you discussed about some soil having low bearing capacity so the urgent need for certain type of reinforcement on the foundation footing and the DPM.
1.Do you and your team carryout any Geotechnical investigation on the type of soil and it's properties before starting any construction works on site.
2. Have you treated any soil on site that pose a risk of foundation failure and what treatment did you use to remedy such.
I will be glad for your reply.

Good morning,

1. We carry out soil surveys on every site we have reasons to believe will have issues in any location we come, but not in every location. When we have reasons to believe the land we are about to build on has water problems, maybe its waterlogged or part of the land is too close to a water body, the land is sloped very much, the land has a history of previous building being on it before, then we have to investigate the structure of the land. We have done this in many of our past projects.

2. Yes we treat grounds if we have reasons to believe that the land has low bearing capacity. We can use earth moving machines to dig up a land and either remove the top soil, or make improvements on the foundation plan. We can increase the span and reinforcement of our foundation footings, introduce ground beams, use retaining walls in some places or even change the foundation plan to a raft foundation.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by brandsoncharlie: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
spyder880:

Good morning,

1. We carry out soil surveys on every site we have reasons to believe will have issues in any location we come, but not in every location. When we have reasons to believe the land we are about to build on has water problems, maybe its waterlogged or part of the land is too close to a water body, the land is sloped very much, the land has a history of previous building being on it before, then we have to investigate the structure of the land. We have done this in many of our past projects.

Yes we treat grounds if we have reasons to believe that the land has low bearing capacity. We can use earth moving machines to dig up a land and either remove the top soil, or make improvements on the foundation plan. We can increase the span and reinforcement of our foundation footings, introduce ground beams, use retaining walls in some places or even change the foundation plan to a raft foundation.

Thanks.
Thanks, well done.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
We are having to redesign this house, we plan to have 3 flats on the ground and 3 flats on the first floor. We will return to site as soon as the building plans are ready.

More pictures when we resume.

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Badgers14: 4:16am On Oct 14, 2021
spyder880:
We are having to redesign this house, we plan to have 3 flats on the ground and 3 flats on the first floor. We will return to site as soon as the building plans are ready.

More pictures when we resume.

Nice design.

This might be a nice way to save some decking cost.

How big is this plot of land?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 / Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.