Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,517 members, 7,770,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (41153 Views)

Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme / NLC - KRISTON LARRY Affordable Housing Scheme / 2/3 Bedroom Flat At Millennium Housing Scheme, Ojokoro, Sango Ota, Lagos Sate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lawyer(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
I have written extensively on how to buy a private land from Individuals and Omoniles, The dos and don't s and how to avoid falling into the traps of land scammers but there is another type of Land that is a very popular choice for purchasers and that is buying Land directly from the Lagos state Government.

Such lands are known as Schemes and they are divided into residential schemes and Commercial Schemes.

Examples of Government schemes include Lekki Scheme 1 and 2, Magodo  Residential Scheme,, Ayobo Residential Scheme, Isheri North Residential Scheme, Abijo Residential Scheme, Rock view Residential Scheme Imota Ikorodu etc Some of them are also known as familiar estates in Lagos such as Shagari Estates, Gowon Estates, Jakande Estates etc.

One thing common amongst all of them is that they are the best kind of lands to buy in Lagos State because they are the most secure, the most transparent and the records are kept thoroughly in the lands bureau hereby making it very difficult for another person to claim ownership of the land.

Another Advantage is that Lagos State Schemes are so well planned. It takes years for the government to build and establish one and prepare for it. They all come with fantastic layouts which would include spaces for schools, parks, hospitals, drainages, security, water, light etc. Also it is always being designed for a minimum amount of people so as not to make it too over crowded. That is why they would divide it into low density areas and Medium density areas unlike private lands that will require the purchaser to provide for everything from drainage to water to light and security.

Another advantage of buying a Lagos State Residential Scheme is that payments for the land also covers all the documents legally needed which will lead to the certificate of occupancy of the land.

Unlike a private land that you have to first get the consent of the seller or omonile through a deed of assignment and get your own surveyor to do the survey before you proceed to Alausa to battle to get your governors consent or certificate of occupancy, paying for a Government Residential Scheme covers all payments at once and all you have to do is just wait for your governors consent or disturb your lawyer to disturb the Alausa Bureaucrats to get your certificate of Occupancy ready. Everything will be taken care of, i.e the survey plan which is one big survey plan showing the whole layout of the scheme and marking out your own plot in red.

The Survey Layouts are usually divided into Blocks and plots. For example, if there are 100 PLOTS within the proposed Scheme, it could be divided into 4 BLOCKS OF 25 PLOTS EACH. So you can have Block 1 Plot 8 in this area and in another area not too far from Block 1 Plot 8, you could be having Block 3 Plot 22 in another area all within the same Scheme.

This huge one Big Survey layout caters for every body within the scheme and it shows the purchaser has been ALLOTTED one of the Plots in that Block, that is why they are referred to as ALLOTTEES of that particular Scheme.

This is why it is difficult for another person who is not an Original Allottee of a Government Scheme to come out and claim ownership of a land because it will be well documented and the persons name in Alausa and on the C/O will read exactly like this BARRISTER MATTHEW OF BLOCK 8 PLOT 16 OKO OBA RESIDENTIAL SCHEME LAGOS with my pictures, signatures and documents to back it up. As long as your name is not Barrister Matthew and you don't look remotely like me, even if an omonile comes and sells my land to you at my back, your just wasting your time because since it is a Government land, they have the right to come and demolish any structure put there once i lay a complaint or the lagos state government acts as my witness in court and provides all the necessary documents in my favour to back it up. In short Buying a Lagos state Land is the best in terms of security and peace of mind in Lagos.

But every good thing has a dark side  undecided

One Disadvantage is that unlike the large vast private lands scattered around Lagos owned by Omoniles, Lagos State Schemes are not that much to cater for majority of the citizens and are quite limited. Also because of the bureaucracy in Alausa, when a new scheme is to be built and established, there is very very little information passed around to the citizens and most of the lands would then be cornered by big wigs in the government or friend of the friend of the big wigs and only a very few amount would be exposed to the public to purchase undecided.

The reason is that when it is being built and established, the price will be affordable and cheap to acquire it immediately behind the scenes so that it gives them the opportunity for them to sell it at TIMES (X) 5 THE PRICE in the secondary market.

The disadvantage is that unlike private lands or Omonile lands they are quite expensive compared to private lands.

For example to buy a plot of land in Epe from an Individual or Omonile could be as cheap as N250,000 per plot to a N1Million at most but just a stone throw away from the private lands, is the Oko-Orisan Waterfront Scheme in Epe and it goes for N2,660,000 official price minus legal fees and processing in Alausa brown envelope fees. This is just for Epe, can you imagine how much Lekki phase 1 was bought by the original allottees and how much a plot of land is being sold there now? Also look at Okun ajah that a plot of land there is going for between N3-N5Million now and a stone throw from there is the Lekki Phase 2 Residential Scheme that is going for N10-N15Million per plot and its extremely water logged and all sold out! So pricing is another thing that is not too favourable for the average buyer. undecided

Another disadvantage for the new purchaser is buying from the secondary market (AKA Buying a land from the original owner instead of directly from the government).

[size=14t]You have to pay very close attention to this[/size].

Usually when an Original Allottee is allotted a Block and Plot number, he has to pay for everything and lets say it cost N4Million to cater for the plot of land, the survey plan, conveyancing documents and a host of other fees, the Original Allottee might pay lets say N2.7Million remaining like N1.3Million. A letter of offer will be given to Allottee which would look something like this: (Lets use a fictional Oko-Oba Scheme to illustrate further)

[b]Dear Sir/Madam

[size=14pt]Offer of Lease of Plot at Oko Oba Residential Scheme[/size]

With Reference to your application for a plot of land at Oko Oba Residential Scheme Lagos State, I am pleased to inform you that the Executive Governor of Lagos State has approved the allocation of a Residential Scheme to you.

2.Details of which are Given below:

Scheme: Oko oba Residential Scheme

Type of Plot: Medium

Plot No.        9

Block No: 2

Duration of Lease: Ninety Nine (99) Years

Rent Revision Period: Every 5 (Five) Years

Annual Ground Rent: N 31,000

Normal Premium: N87,000

Development Charges: N24,000

Stamp Duty/ Administrative Charges:  N58,000

Registration / Conveyancing Fees : N42,000

Survey Fee: N100,000

Capital Contribution: 1,204,000

3. If the terms and conditions stated above are acceptable to you please forward a formal letter of acceptance together with Two Bank Certified Cheques within NINETY (90) DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS LETTER FAILING WHICH THE OFFER WOULD BE DEEMED AS REJECTED.

4. Please note that Land charges as stated above are subject to review without notice.

Yours Faithfully

Executive Secretary

Land Use & Allocation Committee[/b]

With this letter of offer, the original allottee already has possession of the plot and he will be reminded that he has to pay up the other remaining balance so that he can be issued his C/O in his name. He will now attempt to pay parts of the fees little by little collecting little receipts along the way and then attempt to resell that same land to another person to buy it off him at a higher premium or price.It is at this juncture that an Unsuspecting Second buyer will now fall victim of this scam.

The original Allottee would collude with an dodgy agent to market his block and plot of land and show the 2nd Buyer the original letter of  offer to hood wink the buyer that he is the owner of the land but the truth is that a Letter of Offer is not a good document or title whatso ever but most people always fall for that trick and do business with the original allottee.

What this simply means is that all the remaining fees that the original allottee should pay to the Lagos state Government will be incurred by the secondary buyer and he will only pay the fees at the current asking rate and not the rate originally demanded from the Original Allottee

Also another way of hoodwinking the second purchaser is by showing him only the letter of Allocation only. A sample letter of Allocation looks like this:

[b][size=14pt]Our Ref: LU/87/OKO B/BL/PL[/size]

Dear Sir/Madam

[size=14pt]ALLOCATION OF STATE LAND AT OKO OBA RESIDENTAL SCHEME
[/size]
I wish to refer to your application for REVALIDATION on your state land in Oko Oba Residential Scheme Lagos State, I am pleased to inform you that the Executive Governor of Lagos State has approved that BLOCK 2 PLOT 9 OKO OBA RESIDENTIAL SCHEME BE allocated to you.

2.Details of which are Given below:

Size of Plot: 700 Square meters

Type of Use: Residential

Plot No.        9

Total 1st Year Land Charge: N1, 546,000

3. Since you have already paid the sum of N342,000 Land Charges and N1,204,000 On Capital Contribution and there is a balance of NIL to be paid. This is made up of NIL on Land Charges and NIL on Capital Contribution

4. SPECIAL CONDITION: The land must be fully developed within Two (2) years of the effective date of the certificate of Occupancy

5. If the terms and conditions stated above are acceptable to you please forward a formal letter of acceptance together with Two Bank Certified Cheques within NINETY (90) DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS LETTER FAILING WHICH THE OFFER WOULD BE DEEMED AS REJECTED.

6. All conditions on the former letter of Allocation are still binding

7. Please note that Land charges as stated above are subject to review without notice.

Yours Faithfully

Executive Secretary

A letter of Allocation is not a Good Document. I repeat, not a Good document. It must be accompanied with a LETTER OF CONFIRMATION. If the allocation has not been confirmed, then there are still issues to be sorted out in Alausa and these are called Encumbrances and those Encumbrances could be transferred to you and you will accumulate unwanted  fees and debts. A Letter of Confirmation looks like this;

[b][size=14pt]Our Ref: LU/87/OKO B/BL/PL[/size]

Dear Sir/Madam

[size=14pt]RE:ALLOCATION OF STATE LAND AT OKO OBA RESIDENTAL SCHEME

LETTER OF CONFIRMATION[/size]

As a follow up to a letter Ref No. LU/87/OKO B/BL/PL of 21st October 2010 on the above subject and sequel to your payments of N342,000 as Land Charges and N1,204,000 as Capital Contribution , I am pleased to inform you that you have been allocated   BLOCK 2 PLOT 9 within the Scheme.

2.Further to this development, the actual details of your allocation are now as Follows:

Size of Plot: 700 Square meters

Type of Use: Residential

Plot No.        9

Total 1st Year Land Charge: N1, 546,000

3. Since you have already paid the sum of N342,000 Land Charges and N1,204,000 On Capital Contribution and there is a balance of NIL to be settled. This is made up of NIL on Land Charges and NIL on Capital Contribution.

4. You are therefore required to forward bank Certified Cheques made payable to the LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, LAND BUREAU for the Capital Contribution and the LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT for the other land charges. These should get to this office within 60 days from the date of this letter otherwise, the plot may be offered to another applicant.

6. Please be informed that all the conditions stated in the earlier letter referenced  LU/87/OKO B/BL/PL of 1st of August 2010 are still binding

Yours Faithfully

Executive Secretary

With a Letter of Confirmation, it shows the first Buyer or original allottee can validly say and show he is the owner of that property. Without that Letter of Confirmation, You cannot say your about to buy something that belongs to the original allottee. It is because the original allottee has a Letter of Confirmation, he can now get his Certificate of Occupancy and that shows extreme Genuineness in Buying  Government Scheme.

So when an Agent brandishes a Letter of Offer or Allocation Letter alone to you as a buyer as the proof of genuineness of the document, tell him to go get the confirmation letter unless if you buy it, all other remaining fees being owed by the original allottee to pay to the government will be transferred to your head and if you dont pay it, the government can revoke the transanction and sell it to another person.

Better still, tell the seller to provide the Certificate of Occupancy of the the land.

All Government Schemes are entitled to own their own Certificate of Occupancy but that brings us to another problem and this problem usually emanates from Alausa itself.

Because of the bureaucracy involved and civil servants trying to make things difficult, there are so many people that have Letter of Allocations that after paying certain fees cannot still get the letter of confirmation and those that have the letter of confirmation that haven't still gotten their Certificate of Occupancy. This is usually due to no fault of the Original Allottee and it takes time for them to process. This is usually a fabulous excuse for dodgy agents or sellers but the only way to find out is to do a search on that property in the Scheme office. Although it costs a little fee to confirm the stage it is, its still the best thing to do to know the true state of things if your still interested in buying it.

The beauty of it is that Once a Lagos state Scheme is sold to one person, it maintains one Big file and even if the original Allottee sells the land to another person, the documents and governors consent will still be placed in that same one file to reflect the new owner because it retains only one reference number even if it being transferred to 20 different people within 70 years  .

So that is why it is very dangerous for someone to buy a Lagos state scheme from an original Allottee and not perfect his or papers in Alausa because it will still be showing the Land belongs to the original allottee and the original allottee can sell that same land to 10 different people who refuse to perfect their papers. The only way to prevent such nonsense is to do your deed of assignment immediately and file all papers in Alausa to procure the governors consent and replace the original allottee in that big file as the new owner.

Also its possible for an Original Allottee who just has a letter of allocation or letter of confirmation to still want to sell his land and not have the certificate of occupancy to show you because it hasn't been fully processed in Alausa in his name due to Alausa's Bureaucracy. In most situations, the original allottee will attempt to sell his land at a lower price but the problem is that you will have to inherit all the outstanding fees and future fees demanded from the Land bureau and work towards attempting to change all the documents and Certificate of Occupancy to your own name. The risk here is that it might set you a couple of Thousands aback, loads of letters and applications and the endless wait for the certificate of occupancy to come out. But you can also try and negotiate this fee you will incur from Alausa from the seller to reduce the price so that your gaining in the end.

All in All Buying a Lagos State Residential Scheme is a very very Good and Wise buy if you have the money because it offers all the security and guarantee that private or Omonile lands cannot guarantee.

Hope you are now conversant about the Dos and Don'ts of buying a Lagos State Residential Scheme. When am chanced again i will tell you about the dos and don'ts of buying a Federal Government Residential Scheme.

One more thing, Please and Please let me say it here again, am not an Agent and i don't sell lands. I only do searches and Handle conveyancing transactions for lands/ properties am conversant about only. There are so many trustworthy agents on Nairaland like Dayo, Tonyflex, Turawafetti, h$lbroker, liftdone, linus etc. Just tell them to look for the property your interested in and they will look for it and thats where i come in to do the search and the rest follows. They have more properties in their portfolio and know which areas are available for sale and can locate them for you in minutes. Use them more often. Thats what they are there for on Nairaland properties.

Meanwhile it feels Good to be back. I have been AWOL for a while trying to take care of some land issues bugging me but am glad to be back and to assist in answering all your burning property issues and questions.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by akin101: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
powerful
keep it up sir
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by sayso: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
@LAWYER
My good friend you are welcome back.Why can't I call you good?doing business with somebody you have not seen and the business was delivered straight to you.I owe you Lawyer and I think what any person on NL should do is to hand over his/her business plan(s) for you to execute.Thank you Sir.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by hackney(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
sayso:

@LAWYER
My good friend you are welcome back.Why can't I call you good?doing business with somebody you have not seen and the business was delivered straight to you.I owe you Lawyer and I think what any person on NL should do is to hand over his/her business plan(s) for you to execute.Thank you Sir.

Sweet.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
This is an outstanding professional. smiley
21 gun salute to the 'General Lawyer' wink
You shall live longer than Daddy Metusalah cheesy
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by dare0834(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
I am super impressed, keep on the good work and God would bless you.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by tkb417(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Solid!

Thanks Lawyer
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by tiptipsms: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
Good lawyer. keep the good work going.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by babaowo: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ufofex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Expository as always.

Allow me sir to confer on you (in my world at least), Senior Advocate of NairaLand, SANL
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ireke(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
ufofex:

Expository as always.

Allow me sir to confer on you (in my world at least), Senior Advocate of NairaLand, SANL

Seconded!!!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lanredo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hello Lawyer,
This is another powerful info. Keep it up more grease to your elbow. I must commend you for this great information may God replenish your knowledge and understanding. (Let it be so) Amin
I am a real Estate Agent and Broker, how can I get all this fact as regards to Lands in Lagos State. To know details information on all Land, so I can guild my Client right and limit time wasting on a transaction that does not worth it. my email is constancepropty@gmail.com
Nairaland thank you too for given us this good platform to enrich our opolo
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Ivynwa(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
Keep up the good work Mr. Lawyer. I mean Honourable SANL
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by deboski4u: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2010
thanks for your write up, i have been looing forward for somtin like this, i want to know if i can get federal or state government land in ogun or ibadan, and what is required, thanx.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by capsogiga(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2010
Good one Lawyer! More power to your elbow.
But to be honest buying plots from Lagos State Government has its
drawbacks.
1. Bureaucracy and red tape
2. Delay in actual allocation of plots.

For instance, myself and numerous Alausa staff applied for Igbogbo Millenium Scheme since early 2008 and up till now the only thing we have collected is ALLOCATION LETTER.Even insiders at Alausa are complaining!!!
The whole thing has been enmeshed in favouritism, nepotism, ACN party affiliation,bribery and outright BULLSHIT.

If u want to invest for the future,perhaps u can buy from Lagos state.
If u want to start building immediately, even OMONILE is better grin grin grin
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by heilige(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2010
Lawyer, i hope you are sure of what you are talking about.
I purchased one of such lands and know of 2 other people who did so, when i bought mine in August/septem 2006. As i am writing this none of us have received our land or any document showing we own lands apart from prove of payment.

angry sad angry sad
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by gotcha(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
Good expose. Keep it coming, tnx.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by seyibrown(f): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
kiss
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by expert1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2010
Nice one!!!
kiss
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by 4tune1(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2010
D law this is a nice one, pls expose us to what to check out for in buying a plot of land from UNILAG cooperative Estate at Idimu from the 1st owner. Please is dis one also secure? Thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by iamlone(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
good to know
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by marvel10: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2010
Lawyer,
Can't thank you enough as I am in the process of buying a property. I wondered if you undertake conveyancing and how I could get your details.
Marvel
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by strangest(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2010
LAWYER,
THANKS FOR THE INFO, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT,
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by KunleA2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
The Bestest. grin Keep it up.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Felixv: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
the problem i have encountered in the past with government land is that it is never sold are the original (advertised) price,the people working in those offices claim the land for themselves and then sell at exhorbitant prices to the general public.This is common in lagos and ogun state.I have tried buying farm land in lagos and i was asked to produce double the advertised priced.The isheri north land was being sold by the very ogun state government official who approves the land allocation.And she was asking for 7.5 million when the document she produced actually shows that she didnt pay a penny for the land.She was actually supposed to pay 500k but applied and received a waiver (guess who approved the waiver).And if you do get the land at the advertised price ensure you know someone who works there or be prepared to be part of the lottery playing crowd,your chances are the same as gambling.

thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by fredmath: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2010
nice to have u back lawyer, i need your assistance about a search on a land at oke-ira ogba,
text me your number or mail me so i could give you the brief.
then we will move on from there

Thanks
FRED MATH GRP
info@fredmathproperties.com
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by swiftycool(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2010
Thanx a lot Mr Lawyer, you are a blessing to nairaland property investors. Please id like to seek your advice concerning a land investment offer on this site. the offer states that if it was paid for before inspection you get it way cheaper than if you had to inspect before payment. What do u think about this and its genuineness? please refer to link  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=552863.msg7219011#msg7219011
and please advise thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by vanariso(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
Pls can you confirm if there is a lagos residential scheme called sunnyfield residential scheme, oko-afo,ilogbo. And pls where is this place if it is true.I recently sent money to a friend who helped purchased into this scheme. Although he brought receipts for capital contribution,survey fees,transactions on state land n registration and conveyancing fees and they seem genuine but i still want you to help confirm.
Thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by sojay(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Lawyer,
Powerful deliverance from a powerful man.More grease for your effort. Pls can a land with deed of assignment, original receipt from original owners(The Head of royal family), but without survey plan as it was destroyed in a fire inferno(sometimes late 2008) be sold? If no, what other documents need be attached for the smooth delivery? The plot of land is located at Magodo Isheri Phase II. Your prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lawyer(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2010
@sojay

If a plot of land is located I'm Magodo Isheri Phase 2, how is it now possible for a family to own a government scheme land? If its a scheme, then it belongs to an individual allotted to by the Government and doesn't belong to an Family or Omonile what's so ever. The best bet is to take a surveyor there to pin point the exact location of the land unless I guess you are one step from being scammed by Omoniles selling government land to you!

Cheers
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Dayo3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Lawyer . . .

This is outstanding ! that's why He is one of my (major) mentor in the Real Estate .   

In all, i think most people want to get something for nothing but end up loosing everything for nothing. It pays to make enough research about a property before rushing into purchasing a property because its so cheap or because you need it so badly.

In all my dealings with lawyer, he has taught me so well to be patient with clients, make enough researches about a property before posting them and so on . . .

Thank you sir for all your support and help towards the growth and development of my company R&D Continental Services Ltd and Nairaland as a whole . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.