Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court (24348 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Ujutiana(f): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
FOOLISH FOOL[color=#006600][/color]

Tremple8v:
I believe i bend , that girl don dey collect prick codedly before.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Neddstark:

Thanks for making me research. I did. There is no way a rapist can be identified based on forensic examinations more than 72 hours later. If that is so, remnants of your ex-bf sperm can still be found in you after forensic examinations.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/205067

Is forensic examination the only form of evidence you know?

You think ONLY forensics is needed to convict a rapist?

How do you think.advanced countries are able to convict a crime that happened 10-20yrs ago?
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by ModeEbo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Minors self wey no dey like keep their body for one side...
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by peeps4u: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
toffyz:
Something that happened seven years ago and was never reported then

Isn't that a dead case already?

So events dey expire?

BTW, the victim was 7 years old then, many 7 years old wouldn't have been able to report such. They got to know about that from Baba Ijesha's speech recorded from the recent molestation when he told the girl that he had touched her several years ago but now the girl has become grown up.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by ledaman: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Octopusssy:
I saw him at his Oregun residence. Man was humble and had lost weight
oDo you expect him to add weight? Guy the man is psychologically down.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by ronyman(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin enyi free me
DoggoneDogg:
If I say A, you say Fon, another man say Ja, omo na u sabi grin
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bodmum:
audio forensic

You read am too? Shocking!!

Lokojatoofar:
Watch his Co rapists rush out to deffend him now

You too know that forensic expert was paid to say those nonsense now!
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

On expert interview, which from the article, is not the first time being practiced here in the country.

If it's been admitted as an exhibit, it means it's lawful and recognized by the court as credible.

Lol. Credible my ass. The judge and the defence team will laugh tired! What a trash of evidence?
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Lokojatoofar: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

You read am too? Shocking!!

You too know that forensic expert was paid to say those nonsense now!

I don't know o cool

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Poopypants:
rkelly is going to jail for life , he committed his crime around 20years ago
deji17:
R Kelly, has just being convicted in the USA, sentiments and insincerity will not allow any popular person goes to jail in Nigeria.
Sad.

R-Kelly himself kept a lots of incriminating evidence in his house including videos and towels that contain DNA. All what prosecution team has against baba ijesha is that CCTV and oral statement against him, nothing more. Those are still nothing, it will be trashed!

1Sharon:

Go and look at how sane countries are able to identify a rapist even if it's 20 yrs

With hard evidence, water tight evidence
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Una just dey stupid anyhow on this platform

Don't do insults, make your point. If you are getting frustrated, just get out of the thread.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

Don't do insults, make your point. If you are getting frustrated, just get out of the thread.

I will say what I like on a public and free platform and when one makes a stupid and dangerous statement I will say so. You’re not a baby, if you don’t like home truths post in your family chat.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by uniquetechng: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
toffyz:
Something that happened seven years ago and was never reported then

Isn't that a dead case already?
In law something that happened 20 years can lead you to jail in 2021, remember R.Kelky case against Aliyah and other minors 20 years ago? Yeah he was just convicted yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I will say what I like on a public and free platform and when one makes a stupid and dangerous statement I will say so. You’re not a baby, if you don’t like home truths post in your family chat.

Continue until we click Report Button on your ass
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

Continue until we click Report Button on your ass

Ah see as fear come catch me! Report button!!! Wetin reach like that? I’m terrified!
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by uniquetechng: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

R-Kelly himself kept a lots of incriminating evidence in his house including videos and towels that contain DNA. All what prosecution team has against baba ijesha is that CCTV and oral statement against him, nothing more. Those are still nothing, it will be trashed!

With hard evidence, water tight evidence
In the video Baba Ijesha told the guy girl that he touched her seven years ago and they still have unfinished business while he was handling her breasts and bottom, in civilised countries that's enough to put straight in jail. A Nigerian was jailed in Italy few months ago for sexual molestation just because he was caught close to the minor just outside the company he works for.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by cutedharmee: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
peeps4u:

So events dey expire?

BTW, the victim was 7 years old then, many 7 years old wouldn't have been able to report such. They got to know about that from Baba Ijesha's speech recorded from the recent molestation when he told the girl that he had touched her several years ago but now the girl has become grown up.
Did you listen to the recording
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by GetMeRight: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
uniquetechng:
In the video Baba Ijesha told the guy girl that he touched her seven years ago and they still have unfinished business while he was handling her breasts and bottom, in civilised countries that's enough to put straight in jail.

He actually said that?

A Nigerian was jailed in Italy few months ago for sexual molestation just because he was caught close to the minor just outside the company he works for.

How many Italians have been jailed in the same manner? Not every sentence you see out there is truly a justice.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by w25d15w: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2021
What's more serious is that if these refugees are taken in by Guo Wengui, the cost of supporting these people is not unreasonable. The United States refuses and has to bleed itself. Guo Wengui, an iron cock, is willing? ! And where did it come from? It is certain that Guo Wengui's statement a few days ago, according to usual reasoning, has greatly offended the absolute boss of the Taliban, and the Afghan gold master who invested in the chicken series and the happy coin.

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Is forensic examination the only form of evidence you know?

You think ONLY forensics is needed to convict a rapist?

How do you think.advanced countries are able to convict a crime that happened 10-20yrs ago?

The story here is a forensic expert proving beyond doubt that a minor was raped.

On your last statement, its only possible with victim's accusations, which could be true or false.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 3:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Una just dey stupid anyhow on this platform

You are the braindead fellow. I made some sensible contribution based on research. The only thing your unintelligent mind could utter was insults.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by drnoel: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Who could have thought we had such experts here in Nigeria?

I was wondering if our police force even has a Special Victims Unit for Sex related offences cause I never hear am before.

It's commendable that we have social behavioral experts like this.

Lol, we have such experts. But they are few

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by uniquetechng: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
GetMeRight:

He actually said that?

How many Italians have been jailed in the same manner? Not every sentence you see out there is truly a justice.
Many Italians are in prison for sexual assaults, oyibo don't do selective judgement like your politicians. Remember Ryan Giggs of Man United Yeah he is in prison for sexual assaults, same with Benjamin Mendy of Man City. Oyibo laws dot know whether you are a star or not, if you do the crime then you will also do the time.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by shegz24(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
For real?

Kindly share the link

GeneralPula:
Mtcheeeeew..

Nonsense..

The girl already confessed to the police that Baba Ijesha never raped her..

1 Like

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Neddstark:

The story here is a forensic expert proving beyond doubt that a minor was raped.

On your last statement, its only possible with victim's accusations, which could be true or false.

No it is not. You really need to travel
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
1Sharon:

No it is not. You really need to travel

I am well travelled. Read

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Neddstark:

I am well travelled. Read

You don't get it do you?

Forensics is simply A PIECE in the puzzle.

Forensics ALONE is not needed to convict a rapist!

Go and look at how advanced countries do it!
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
GetMeRight:

He actually said that?

Lol Nigerians that act like an animal on instinct and rush to grab petrol when they hear the word " THIEF" now suddenly are very concerned with 'justice'.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
ledaman:
oDo you expect him to add weight? Guy the man is psychologically down.

As he should be.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
1Sharon:

You don't get it do you?

Forensics is simply A PIECE in the puzzle.

Forensics ALONE is not needed to convict a rapist!

Go and look at how advanced countries do it!

Explain the forensics behind a 7year rape issue. That is the context here.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Neddstark:

Explain the forensics behind a 7year rape issue. That is the context here.

Forensics are irrelevant because it is simply a piece in a puzzle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Riot As Reckless Bullion Van Driver Murders An Okada Driver / Nigerian Sodipo Kunle Williams Pleads Guilty To $12million Fraud In U.S. (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.