Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

"Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court (24349 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Neddstark:

You are the braindead fellow. I made some sensible contribution based on research. The only thing your unintelligent mind could utter was insults.

Oh you are still talking? You people show yourselves with your rape apologist behaviour
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Oh you are still talking? You people show yourselves with your rape apologist behaviour

Are you a victim of rape that you address every counter opinion as rape apologists?
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Are you a victim of rape that you address every counter opinion as rape apologists?

Looking for ways to justify forceful intercourse is animalistic to say the least. Absolutely disgusting mindset.

I am a man that has daughters, sisters and a mother I respect. Any animal that comes at my family will leave as a woman since being a sane man is too hard for some.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Neddstark: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Looking for ways to justify forceful intercourse is animalistic to say the least. Absolutely disgusting mindset.

I am a man that has daughters, sisters and a mother I respect. Any animal that comes at my family will leave as a woman since being a sane man is too hard for some.

Bla bla bla. Na only you get mama, sister and daughter?
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Neddstark:

Bla bla bla. Na only you get mama, sister and daughter?

Apparently cause na goat dey born rapists.
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by Benbellamor: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Romanoff:

On expert interview, which from the article, is not the first time being practiced here in the country.

If it's been admitted as an exhibit, it means it's lawful and recognized by the court as credible.
Credibility of such verbal interview Will be decided After The Expert Is cross examined by the Defense Lawyers

Remember that The Cross examination of Princess Has exposed another side to her Claims... Princess Admitted that two other men have molested the girl in her custody But she didn't report the Matter...Neither does she make any reference to such in her statements.... The implication of this is that when the Defense Team open their case The so called expert will have it tough to accertain who and who molested the girl...remember that court will look into strict evidence beyond reasonable doubt...verbal evidences are always very weak by admissible to the extent that it is not countered.... Princess should have made a brief references to the two other men that she admitted under grilling in the cross examination,
Let's watch the next court proceedings...
Re: "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court by daniella45(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
RapistOnBail:

He is innocent.

These jezebels just want to see the downfall of hardworking men of God.

its like those jezebels
are directly from your village
one is even at the back of you people's house
relocate your grandma sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Sodipo Kunle Williams Pleads Guilty To $12million Fraud In U.S. (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.