Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling (3530 Views)

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends / Join Me If You See Betting As An Investment And Not Lucky Event. / Do You See Betting As Business, Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you are a heavy staker, and you need a very dependable Tipping service, this is the best place to get it.
Check out the site, do every necessary investigation on it and you will come back to the fact that they are Legit. I've been with then for a While and I have been enjoying the Winning. Their Highest loss In a Month is 5.
If you are interested in Games from the site, I can give you for a token, mind you, I paid for it. It cost $1670 per Month to subscribe with them.
https://www.bettingtips888.com/home

Please, don't stake your lifesaving on the Tip. I never called it a fixed Game, it's pure prediction but a very good one. So always use a good and solid plan that will cover for any possible loss. They lose too, but very minimal

1 Like

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by femimvp(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'm interested abeg
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
femimvp:
I'm interested abeg
todays game.
Porto vs Liverpool
Over 2.5 Goals.
I dropped it openly so that you can confirm from their Archive tomorrow.
Win or Lose, they will update it with Honesty tomorrow. I will drop their Game here till 30th of September.
Note: Don't stake all your Bankroll on it because they Win a lot, they can lose anytime.
I've already made my profit with them this Month. So anyhow it goes, I won't lose. But like I said earlier, their highest loss ever in a Month is 5.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by simplyakinz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
How can I contact you
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
simplyakinz:
How can I contact you
Search for my ID on Telegram: @Greenb20

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
greenfarm234:
todays game.
Porto vs Liverpool
Over 2.5 Goals.
I dropped it openly so that you can confirm from their Archive tomorrow.
Win or Lose, they will update it with Honesty tomorrow. I will drop their Game here till 30th of September.
Note: Don't stake all your Bankroll on it because they Win a lot, they can lose anytime.
I've already made my profit with them this Month. So anyhow it goes, I won't lose. But like I said earlier, their highest loss ever in a Month is 5.
another beautiful Win as usual
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by simplyakinz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
There is nothing at the Telegram channel
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
simplyakinz:
There is nothing at the Telegram channel
Its not a Channel. It's my dm link. I believe you have chatted me up.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by felije: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2021
greenfarm234:
Its not a Channel. It's my dm link. I believe you have chatted me up.
I chatted you not him
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2021
felije:
I chatted you not him
okay.
Today's Game loading......
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
As you can see, the Loss was updated. Their Honesty is second to none.
24 Win 5 loss so far this Month

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Games starts tomorrow. Results will be updated here before posted on the Archive, so that you will know we paid and played it. Only those that pay will benefit from it from 1st October.
Thanks
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by Collysmith: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2021
greenfarm234:
Games starts tomorrow. Results will be updated here before posted on the Archive, so that you will know we paid and played it. Only those that pay will benefit from it from 1st October.
Thanks
post it when it start so that we can see and you update the result when it finish
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by blaque7: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2021
I have visited this https://www.bettingtips888.com/home

How did u see September 28 betting tips because all I am seeing is Sept. 11, 12 n 13.

Ps. how does one proceed here as I hope it is not another a waste of time or scheme?
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Collysmith:
post it when it start so that we can see and you update the result when it finish
I should post a 79 Eur per day Tip for you freely?
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2021
blaque7:
I have visited this https://www.bettingtips888.com/home

How did u see September 28 betting tips because all I am seeing is Sept. 11, 12 n 13.

Ps. how does one proceed here as I hope it is not another a waste of time or scheme?
The complete archive is there sir, check it well.
To participate, message me on Telegram : @Greenb20
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by Collysmith: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
greenfarm234:
I should post a 79 Eur per day Tip for you freely?
you didn't understand me I said you should post the tip when it already started
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Collysmith:
you didn't understand me I said you should post the tip when it already started
okay I get you now.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Feel like dropping my Personal Tip once in a while

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by postigar(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
I am not on telegram
So how do i join you
Want to know
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
postigar:
I am not on telegram
So how do i join you
Want to know
i am only available on Telegram, very sorry about that.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
1/10/21

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
greenfarm234:
1/10/21
Started the Month with a Winning

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
greenfarm234:
Feel like dropping my Personal Tip once in a while
And Personal Tip delivered too as usual
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Today's premium Game available.
To get on the FREE Personal prediction, join Us on Telegram channel : greenb betting investment
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Free Tip : Won
Premium Tip: Lost
Tracker
Date. Free. Premium
1/10. Won. Won
2/10. Won. Lost

*** After 2 Goals in first 28min, they couldn't give Us the needed Win.
We continue tomorrow

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Before you say "maybe He's not even getting the Game from any Source ", Maybe He didn't pay for anything, Maybe it's His personal prediction."
Below is the screenshot of the Game as received from the Source.
Just follow a good plan, Profit is assured with them.
And if you can't follow yet due to low cash for subscription, follow my Free Game on the Telegram Channel below.
greenb betting investment

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Free and Premium Tip dropped on the Channel
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Another Big Win on the VIP and Free Tip
Tracker
Date. Free. Premium
1/10. Won. Won
2/10. Won. Lost
3/10. Won. Won

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by Usminous: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice update ..how much is your group per month
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by Oryzyy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pls am intreasted cryPls am intreasted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handball: Nigeria Qualifies For 2024 IHF Women’s Youth World Championship / Michael Schumacher Battles For His Life After Skiing Accident / Lionel Messi 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.