Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,321 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) (41900 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere / Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Seems his father is a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
LagosNissan:
That saga is a slowpoke. That's why it's good to have many kids.

I guess his problem is because he hasn't seen pussssy enough in his life.

The nini girl is not even sexxy, nothing. Tueh.

Every girl must not be have much fats on Their buttocks for them to be sexy.

For some guys, facial look is sexy, Skin color is sexy, voice is sexy, and feminity is the most sexiest for me.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I see Nini eventually finding issues with her present Boyfriend.

I see her settling with Saga in no distant time.
Saga father is a billionaire so it's possible Nini dump her current boyfriend

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Kdon2: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
JOemmy:
The man is still very proud of his son's performance in the show maybe saga's behavior is a family thing.

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Kdon2: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well....

If your kid is like saga, my brother forget him, he will sell your property because of a woman..
Saga is the type of man that can betray a friend because of a woman....

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by greggng: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
To be honest nini will be better with Saga ...I understand her mum is from Edo state and dad an Indian who died sometime in the past . Nobody knows who has been taking care of her ...that person most 've made so much investment in her that made her stick to him . Is not easy to live someone who has been there for you through good and bad times . Except if that person says is over or he died ...that is when such a girl will be free

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by OssyMalik: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
LagosNissan:
That saga is a slowpoke. That's why it's good to have many kids.

I guess his problem is because he hasn't seen pussssy enough in his life.

The nini girl is not even sexxy, nothing. Tueh.

keep hating on someone who doesn’t know about your existence.
Olori ebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Sammy07: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEa7Ehf8MvI

How come his father resembles one man like that in Yoruba movies

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
greenie77:

Are there stable psychos?

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Sammy07:

How come his father resembles one man like that in Yoruba movies

Akin Lewis

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Sammy07: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Luckysbab:

Akin Lewis

Yesss, thank you, was trying to figure out his name.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
JOemmy:
The man is still very proud of his son's performance in the show maybe saga's behavior is a family thing.

Nothing majorly wrong with what saga did. Some people come to a game show for good connections, some friendships, some life partners and some its just the money and forget everybody they meet there. Look at miracle and Efe then look at Mercy. Lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Kdon2: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Saga don collect this one already grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Cnach: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Congratulating ur child for partaking in bbnaija? Is it over grown things or just letting him have his right..some parents are doing well o, God forgive me, I don't think I can be such parent.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Kai

What a sad day in the omoluabi dynasty

How can such a simp be a Yoruba man. Nini had obviously left her boyfriend for this unstable psyco

If she truly left her boyfriend for him, then how is he still a simp?!!

It means he came, he saw, and 'conquered'!!!

He can only be a simp if she is still strongly attached to her boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2021
JOemmy:

...Or maybe he is acting for the cameras!!! It's called being Polite!
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by splashbaby(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
This man sound like Mr Marcaroni
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Every girl must not be have much fats on Their buttocks for them to be sexy.

For some guys, facial look is sexy, Skin color is sexy, voice is sexy, and feminity is the most sexiest for me.

Bros, abeg no vex... Nini is not sexy!!! This is not body shaming, it is what it is!!!

Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Wantedmiller: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Depressed101:
all of them in that house nobody is poor, they all came there via influnence

Gbam......your head dey game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by blasterman(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Goldenheart:
Iyawo oni yawo

Ordinary 3 month she Don switch loyalty from former boyfriend grin

If you dey fear wetin go happen to your babe if she go NYSC..

Well there is a glimpse grin
GF is different from wife ,

If d person u are with says she wants to go into big brother and say in a house for months with opposite sex

that person fit fashi u at any point

that nini bf na one leg e dey use stand
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Agbebakun22: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The way u people just mention billions u go think say na paper's, forget say naira useless but his father is nothing near a billionaire oga.. I knew his family house and his dad was a former banker so where do u see the pictures oh cux he dressed in such attires lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by fayomim: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
This saga no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Greystone: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Dodoproperties:
This man don't look poor o, Saga father is rich in his own space o,
No trust this men with white beard o, they can nack anything

I swear...
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2021
The OKUSAGA family are Ijebus. "SAGA" short form of OKUSAGA, father is a wealthy man and that explains why he was only concerned about love and the fun. He wasn't keen about the money.

In fact,, most of those you see in the house, with the exception of our guy LAYCON, came from a rich family.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by annyz: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
I have a boy friend but you have gone to visit Saga's family. Next thing now we go see wedding card.
Nini wed's Saga.
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by thuxzwda1: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I see Nini eventually finding issues with her present Boyfriend.

I see her settling with Saga in no distant time.

Are you false prophet?
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by caandi: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Tareq1105:
The OKUSAGA family are Ijebus. "SAGA" short form of OKUSAGA, father is a wealthy man and that explains why he was only concerned about love and the fun. He wasn't keen about the money.

In fact,, most of those you see in the house, with the exception of our guy LAYCON, came from a rich family.
wrong. Mercy eke is from a Poor family . Many of them are poor. White money father sells clothes at yaba, it’s just they know people and are influencers in social media hence the connection to be picked for the show
Re: BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Bros, abeg no vex... Nini is not sexy!!! This is not body shaming, it is what it is!!!

Thank you.

So who's the sexiest girl in this year's edition?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / Room On Fire As Occupants Watching BBNaija In The Sitting Room / NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.