Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? (1493 Views)

Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed! / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

The word ''God'' is a title and not a name.

The word God in Islam is ''Ilah'' . his name is Allah . Remember the Arabs had many gods with different names for them , some of which are Allat , Manat etc.
Allah was the God of Abraham, prophets and messengers before Moses never knew God as Yahwe but God Almighty

Exodus 6 verse 3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Is God Almighty a name why was Jehovah responding to it?

We call God Allah and not illah because God himself did not reveal himself to Abraham as God but God Almighty.

So you don't expect us to call God as god [illah] instead of God [Allah]

Yahwe itself means "I will be what I will be" is that a name

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 110)

enilove:

2) The God we worship is One as well . You can read this all over the old and the new testaments :

Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord :

Micah 4:5 KJV
For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Ephesians 4:6 KJV
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

By merely saying ONE GOD does not mean ONE TRUE GOD .This is just words of mouth but not a fact if the True God is not the one you worship and does not know you as His worshiper.

James 2:19 KJV
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Believing there is one God and shouting '' one God '' does not make you His worshiper . What makes you His worshiper is calling upon His name and doing His commandments.
is Jesus the God Almighty (Allah) that appeared to Abraham.

Beleiving in one God is the first and principal commandment whosoever break s that is not worshipping same God with us...

If Jesus is not the God Almighty that appeared to Abraham then we are not worshipping the same God.

Allah SWT said:

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

enilove:

The truth is this , Islam is completely of Satan.

The truth is the doctrine of trinity is from completely from Satan...
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah was the God of Abraham, prophets and messengers before Moses never knew God as Yahwe but God Almighty

Exodus 6 verse 3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Is God Almighty a name why was Jehovah responding to it?

We call God Allah and not illah because God himself did not reveal himself to Abraham as God but God Almighty.

So you don't expect us to call God as god [illah] instead of God [Allah]

Yahwe itself means "I will be what I will be" is that a name

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."

is Jesus the God Almighty (Allah) that appeared to Abraham.

Beleiving in one God is the first and principal commandment whosoever break s that is not worshipping same God with us...

If Jesus is not the God Almighty that appeared to Abraham then we are not worshipping the same God.

Allah SWT said:

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

The truth is the doctrine of trinity is from completely from Satan...

Let's take it one after the other.

Was Islam before Moses ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

Let's take it one after the other.

Was Islam before Moses ?
Islam has a name didn't exist before Moses same as Christianity and Judaism..

But Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were all Muslims [Submitter to will of God]..
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Islam has a name didn't exist before Moses same as Christianity and Judaism..

But Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were all Muslims [Submitter to will of God]..

Who is a Muslim ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

Who is a Muslim ?

Submitter to the will of God
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Submitter to the will of God

This means the Jews were Muslims , right ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

This means the Jews were Muslims , right ?
obedient Jews and not all Jews were Muslims that was why Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel..
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
obedient Jews and not all Jews were Muslims that was why Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel..

What is the name of the God the obedient Jews used to call upon ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

What is the name of the God the obedient Jews used to call upon ?
"I will be whatever I want to be"

Allah SWT said:

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
"I will be whatever I want to be"

Allah SWT said:

Who was the 1st prophet to call this name ''Allah'' ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

Who was the 1st prophet to call this name ''Allah'' ?
Right from the time of Adam God revealed himself as God Almighty Even to Moses he came as Allah it was Moses that asked him what name should he tell his followers the he told him say (I will be what I want to be) sent you. If Moses didn't ask for his name did God have any issues being called God Almighty. Even Jesus didn't call him Yahwe but [God, Father]
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Right from the time of Adam God revealed himself as God Almighty Even to Moses he came as Allah it was Moses that asked him what name should he tell his followers the he told him say (I will be what I want to be) sent you. If Moses didn't ask for his name did God have any issues being called God Almighty. Even Jesus didn't call him Yahwe but [God, Father]

How come the Israelites don't call their God Allah ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

How come the Israelites don't call their God Allah ?

The truth is all "theist" call upon Allah [God] including isrealites but not all theist worship Allah because the moment one associates partners with God then you cease to worship God [Allah]

Allah SWT said:

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, This is for Allah, by their claim, and this is for our partners [associated with Him]. But what is for their partners does not reach Allah, while what is for Allah - this reaches their partners. Evil is that which they rule."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 136)

"And if you asked them, Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness? they would surely say Allah. Say, Praise to Allah ; but most of them do not reason."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 63)

That was exact reason God sent prophet to warn mankind worship only him that he has no partners..

Jehovah means "I will be what I want to be"

They call him Lord, God (Allah), Father yet he responds to all this..
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
The truth is all "theist" call upon Allah [God] including isrealites but not all theist worship Allah because the moment one associates partners with God then you cease to worship God [Allah]

Allah SWT said:

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, This is for Allah, by their claim, and this is for our partners [associated with Him]. But what is for their partners does not reach Allah, while what is for Allah - this reaches their partners. Evil is that which they rule."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 136)

That was exact reason God sent prophet to worship only him that he has no partners..

Jehovah means "I will be what I want to be"

They call him Lord, God (Allah), Father yet he responds to all this..

How and where did you get your information from that all theist call upon upon Allah ?

Historically the Yorubas in the south western part of Nigeria never mentioned or called on Allah , and likewise millions of people around the world. Not until Islam was spread by violence around the world.
So stop deceiving yourself. The name Allah was only called by the idol worshipers of Arabia b4 Muhammad came.

Like I said earlier , Allah is a NAME and not a title .
The Devil is God Almighty to his worshippers .

You said anyone who associate partner with Allah is not worshiping him , did Muhammad not associate Allat ,manat etc with Allah by worshiping them ?

Are you Muslims not associating idol with Allah by worshiping the black stone ?

Pls , answer these 2 questions.
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by MightySparrow: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

The same Jewish Rabbis that says Mary was an adulterer and Jesus was born out of wedlock? grin

You get plenty common sense o!

The Qur'an taught you to question the authority of the Injeel?

You are not a Christian, your zeal is misplaced.

Better still turn to Jesus, He will teach you what you should know.
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're not far away from the truth! smiley

So who is Jesus that you are loving and following ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by MightySparrow: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Since your God gave Moses a name, which name did God gave Adam, Noah, and others who came before Moses?

Allah is the name of the Lord who has no son nor partners; the creator, sustainer and cherisher of all things.

Read the Bible, false teacher, He introduced Himself by a name before giving Moses a new name.

I don't need to discuss doctrines with you.
The Bible warned against casting my pearls before swine.

You are a false teacher Sir.
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by MightySparrow: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you are aggrieved you are free to seek redress in court of competent jurisdiction. What does it mean to hypnotize someone? Could Jesus have failed to protect his children again?

You are the one in confusion bro!

Salvation is for all in Islam not only of/for the Jews.

You just keep bringing lies! Muhammad stole scriptures. Abeg which scriptures? Was is Deuteronomy, Leviticus, etc he stole or Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc? He is unlearned again. So he never stole. Even his contemporaries never used theft of scriptures in accusing him.

Your ignorance tends to infinity!

He stole those that suit his purpose.

Are you too planning to steal Nairaland?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

How and where did you get your information from that all theist call upon upon Allah ?

Historically the Yorubas in the south western part of Nigeria never mentioned or called on Allah , and likewise millions of people around the world. Not until Islam was spread by violence around the world.
So stop deceiving yourself. The name Allah was only called by the idol worshipers of Arabia b4 Muhammad came.
so what is the translation of God Almighty in each language..

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

enilove:

Like I said earlier , Allah is a NAME and not a title .
The Devil is God Almighty to his worshippers .
God is a title and also a name only to the creator..

God can only be a title to the devil it can't be his name..

Exodus 6 verse 3

Why would Jehovah appear to Abraham as God Almighty when he knew the devil also bears the name?

All this moon God and co propaganda your are spreading they all have their respective names they cannot respond to the name Allah but their followers take them as god [illah]

enilove:

You said anyone who associate partner with Allah is not worshiping him , did Muhammad not associate Allat ,manat etc with Allah by worshiping them ?
Was he corrected by God or not and that is a lesson for Muslims as a whole. For the Satan to even attempt to tempt Muhammad it shows muhammad was doing something Satan dislikes i.e destroying is ministry. That should even build the faith of Muslims rather than break it. It is good to know that Satan hates Islam just as he made move to tempt Jesus...

enilove:

Are you Muslims not associating idol with Allah by worshiping the black stone ?
Muslims do not worship the black stone we pray in the direction of the khaaba.. same way Jews prays in the direction of temple at Jerusalem.. Muslims initially prayed in the direction of Jerusalem before disagreement with the Jews and Allah told them to face the direction of khaaba

Allah says in the Quran - “And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.” - [2:115]

"The foolish among the people will say, What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face? Say, To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 142)

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
so what is the translation of God Almighty in each language..

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

God is a title and also a name only to the creator..

God can only be a title to the devil it can't be his name..

Exodus 6 verse 3

Why would Jehovah appear to Abraham as God Almighty when he knew the devil also bears the name?

All this moon God and co propaganda your are spreading they all have their respective names they cannot respond to the name Allah but their followers take them as god [illah]

Was he corrected by God or not and that is a lesson for Muslims as a whole. For the Satan to even attempt to tempt Muhammad it shows muhammad was doing something Satan dislikes i.e destroying is ministry. That should even build the faith of Muslims rather than break it. It is good to know that Satan hates Islam just as he made move to tempt Jesus...

Muslims do not worship the black stone we pray in the direction of the khaaba.. same way Jews prays in the direction of temple at Jerusalem.. Muslims initially prayed in the direction of Jerusalem before disagreement with the Jews and Allah told them to face the direction of khaaba

Allah says in the Quran - “And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.” - [2:115]

"The foolish among the people will say, What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face? Say, To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 142)

Let's forget about the name aspects and deliberate a little more on that of black stone and other gods that are associated with Islam.

How can a so called prophet bow down to idols which he knew were idols and you call that a mistake ?

Why was Satan able to control Muhammad since your Allah claimed Satan cannot have control over his prophet unless the prophet is worshiping Satan ?

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

إِنَّ عِبَادِى لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطٰنٌ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ
"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 42)

* Via Qur'an English https://quran-en.com
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2021
enilove:

Let's forget about the name aspects and deliberate a little more on that of black stone and other gods that are associated with Islam.

How can a so called prophet bow down to idols which he knew were idols and you call that a mistake ?

Why was Satan able to control Muhammad since your Allah claimed Satan cannot have control over his prophet unless the prophet is worshiping Satan ?

إِنَّ عِبَادِى لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطٰنٌ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ
"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 42)

* Via Qur'an English https://quran-en.com

Bring an authentic source for your claim cos the story you are trying to sell is a myth a didn't occur for the following reasons

* Claiming that the devil can inspire the Prophet seems to intefere with the process of wahi (revelation). And Allah guarantees the process of wahi - there are so many verses that talk about the purity of revelation.

* There is no authentic version of the “satanic” incident. Every single incident is weak and none of them is an unbroken chain back to the Prophet.

*Look at the story itself: there are so many versions of it. Another version is that the Prophet was sleepy and he messed up. Another version says that he was in salah at the Ka'bah when reciting. And another version says that he was sitting in the gathering, reciting.

*No authentic book of hadith mentions this incident - not even ibn Hisham and ibn Ishaq (the authentic books of seerah). They are found in the tertiary sources.

*Contextual analysis of the verses: verses 19-20 show that what will follow will be criticism because of the istifham qaari (derogatory questioning). Even in English, you do not speak like this when speaking of something to be honoured. If the satanic verses are inserted, the story makes no sense. From criticism to praise to criticism, it doesn't work linguistically or contextually!

* We have the authentic story of Bukhaari with a good enough explanation and the power of the Qur'an and everything makes sense. Why would we resort to the Satanic Verses? Ibn Abbas radhi Allahu anh said the power of the surah was so much that the Muslims, mushriks, and jinn all prostrated except one man raising dirt to his forehead (Waleed b. Mugheerah or Umayya b. Khalaf).

- There’s no such thing as “Satanic verses”. Some say it’s a fabricated incident, others say that the details about the event are sketchy. The bottom line is that Allah’s revelation is perfect and this is undoubtedly an attempt to undermine His revelation..
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2021
haekymbahd:
Bring an authentic source for your claim cos the story you are trying to sell is a myth a didn't occur for the following reasons

* Claiming that the devil can inspire the Prophet seems to intefere with the process of wahi (revelation). And Allah guarantees the process of wahi - there are so many verses that talk about the purity of revelation.

* There is no authentic version of the “satanic” incident. Every single incident is weak and none of them is an unbroken chain back to the Prophet.

*Look at the story itself: there are so many versions of it. Another version is that the Prophet was sleepy and he messed up. Another version says that he was in salah at the Ka'bah when reciting. And another version says that he was sitting in the gathering, reciting.

*No authentic book of hadith mentions this incident - not even ibn Hisham and ibn Ishaq (the authentic books of seerah). They are found in the tertiary sources.

*Contextual analysis of the verses: verses 19-20 show that what will follow will be criticism because of the istifham qaari (derogatory questioning). Even in English, you do not speak like this when speaking of something to be honoured. If the satanic verses are inserted, the story makes no sense. From criticism to praise to criticism, it doesn't work linguistically or contextually!

* We have the authentic story of Bukhaari with a good enough explanation and the power of the Qur'an and everything makes sense. Why would we resort to the Satanic Verses? Ibn Abbas radhi Allahu anh said the power of the surah was so much that the Muslims, mushriks, and jinn all prostrated except one man raising dirt to his forehead (Waleed b. Mugheerah or Umayya b. Khalaf).

- There’s no such thing as “Satanic verses”. Some say it’s a fabricated incident, others say that the details about the event are sketchy. The bottom line is that Allah’s revelation is perfect and this is undoubtedly an attempt to undermine His revelation..

Is the Qur'an not authentic ?

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَّسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِىٍّ إِلَّآ إِذَا تَمَنّٰىٓ أَلْقَى الشَّيْطٰنُ فِىٓ أُمْنِيَّتِهِۦ فَيَنْسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِى الشَّيْطٰنُ ثُمَّ يُحْكِمُ اللَّهُ ءَايٰتِهِۦ  ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ
"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 52)
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2021
enilove:

Is the Qur'an not authentic ?

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَّسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِىٍّ إِلَّآ إِذَا تَمَنّٰىٓ أَلْقَى الشَّيْطٰنُ فِىٓ أُمْنِيَّتِهِۦ فَيَنْسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِى الشَّيْطٰنُ ثُمَّ يُحْكِمُ اللَّهُ ءَايٰتِهِۦ  ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ
"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 52)

Does the verse talk about Muhammad bowing to idol or reciting satanic verse.

Allah SWT said:

"So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 98)

"Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 99)

"His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 100)

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2021
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]."

"Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord."

"His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah."

Yes , the verse speaks about Muhammad bowing to the 3 daughters of Allah .
Go and read the Tafseer Jalalyn or Ibn kathir
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2021
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

If Satan did not have control over Muhammad , how was he able to make Muhammad to recite a satanic verse and bow down to idol ?

How come he was controlled by spell ?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by enilove(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2021
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

If Satan did not have control over Muhammad , how was he able to make Muhammad to recite a satanic verse and bow down to idol ?
This means he could not differentiate between the voice or an Angel and that of a demon.

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by haekymbahd(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
enilove:

This means he could not differentiate between the voice or an Angel and that of a demon.

Bring an authentic source for your claim cos the story you are trying to sell is a myth and didn't occur for the following reasons

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by AntiChristian: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

He stole those that suit his purpose.

Are you too planning to steal Nairaland?

An unlettered man stole your books that wasn't yet compiled?

Are you same?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by AntiChristian: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

Read the Bible, false teacher, He introduced Himself by a name before giving Moses a new name.

I don't need to discuss doctrines with you.
The Bible warned against casting my pearls before swine.

You are a false teacher Sir.

And you are a true teacher. So tell us the name of the God Abraham, Adam, Noah, worshipped. Do they not know His name?
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by MightySparrow: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

And you are a true teacher. So tell us the name of the God Abraham, Adam, Noah, worshipped. Do they not know His name?

You claim to know the Bible'search yourself.
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by AntiChristian: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

The Qur'an taught you to question the authority of the Injeel?

You are not a Christian, your zeal is misplaced.

Better still turn to Jesus, He will teach you what you should know.

The Injeel that was a revelation to Jesus not the one written by some Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc.

Return to which Jesus? Your Jesus that was asked of the hour and he replied that only his father knows that he doesn't know.
Re: Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? by MightySparrow: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

An unlettered man stole your books that wasn't yet compiled?

Are you same?

Lie, did he start Arabic writing? He merely plagiarized Jewish history, and distort them. He picked the ones that suited his ' revelation' the reason he left some books out of the Bible. In the whole of New Testament, he picked Luke, who was not among the disciples.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? / Cognitive Dissonance!church "apoints" First Openly Muslim Priest! / "Why must one have a Gate Pass, Before Entering Synagogue Church to worship?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.