Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) (44718 Views)

Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aniediimeedet:

You are very stupid, not only insult,you need beating.

I will never stoop low to your level.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Oga must you insult me to pass your message.

Are you Nigerian? Don't you know that's how most Nigerians communicate. Get used to it
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by LofiLogic: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Oga must you insult me to pass your message.

Sorry no too vex na bad habit I dey try stop
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by PENUEL17(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
This type of news hurts me really bad cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by generalwo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some hospitals in Nigeria sha.... Wen my gf had my baby, I had to stay with her all night to make sure she's OK... Even wen she fell into labor at past 2am,i was there with her in the labor room..... I know how careless Nigerian doctors can be and I didn't want to take any chances.... How I wish her husband was there... Maybe he would have slapped soberness into the lives of the nurses in duty and avert this terrible tragedy
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by Gee64: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sad!

Well, hustle must continue: see my sigy below and take action to avoid being left out!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by Realmi: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I don't understand, was she suppose to be by her side all the time? There are other people there too. Do you even know if the woman is an epileptic pacient?

Everytime sue this sue that.

have u been with a pregnant woman who is in labour for her first child before? If u haven't abeg dont comment on this, because if u have been with someone in labour before, u would know that most women are not stable wen they are in labour especially those expecting their first child
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
I weak..
RIP to mother and child
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by oluwoleife: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kayberg:
General Hospitals…
That's carelessness at its peak.
Though they're humans and could sleep at any time.
But there is no excuse for this gross negligence as a life is concerned.

Though they're humans and could sleep at any time.

You have spoke about the like a Nigerian. But unfortunately it's what they are signed up for. That's why they are on shift duty and expected to relax off duty.

This can't be taken with levity in the western world no matter the defense
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by stinechykee: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Pregnant woman in Labour has died after she allegedly fell off a delivery bed in the General Hospital in Ogwashi-Uku community in Delta state, Reports.

According to Reports, the deceased identified as Ann Nwabunor, was rushed to the hospital late at night to welcome her first child but the nurses on duty allegedly slept off after the lady’s caregiver went home to pick some delivery items. The caregiver returned to the hospital only to find the woman dead on the floor while the nurses were sleeping.

A Video recording of the incident As Sighted By , which has gone viral shows a light-skinned woman lying lifeless while the person behind the camera lamented over the ''lackadaisical'' attitude of personnel at Ogwashi-Uku General Hospital.

The State Government is yet to react to this development.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXXLfZA0iC/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Which kind dead is this
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Realmi:
have u been with a pregnant woman who is in labour for her first child before? If u haven't abeg dont comment on this, because if u have been with someone in labour before, u would know that most women are not stable wen they are in labour especially those expecting their first child

Alright thanks, I have never been around a pregnant woman before.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Oh dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.