Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,890 members, 7,834,957 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (3134 Views)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Design of chariots is what Sir? If cars are designed today using scientific studies.
Should I define science for this guy? grin

You are so ignorant what science really is.

Please read up and stop embarrassing yourself. How can someone be so ignorant and still arguing?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You kept speaking about organized science. Look at the definition of science and understand that man has science with him from day one.

Study of matter means what?
Theres nothing like organized science.
Science is science, none was practiced before Galileo
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
You can call ur whatever but don’t call it science.

Do you believe the Noah’s story is true and accurate?

Moses didn't write Noah's story for me to believe, Moses used Noah story to communicate God's plan for me about the fate of this earth and a way out. That is what I see when I read about Noah.

Noah story was written by others. Noah story existed before Moses, Moses wrote to Israelite who already know about Noah story so he wasn't teaching them that. Moses used the story to communicate the plan of their God for the earth.

You haven't studied the ancient world.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Theres nothing like organized science.
Science is science, none was practiced before Galileo

I guess matter is all around you.

Right?
Man have been studying that from the first day.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Moses didn't write Noah's story for me to believe, Moses used Noah story to communicate God's plan for me about the fate of this earth and a way out. That is what I see when I read about Noah.

Noah story was written by others. Noah story existed before Moses, Moses wrote to Israelite who already know about Noah story so he wasn't teaching them that. Moses used the story to communicate the plan of their God for the earth.

You haven't studied the ancient world.
Do you believe Noah’s story to be true?

Answer this question, yes or no
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Should I define science for this guy? grin

You are so ignorant what science really is.

Please read up and stop embarrassing yourself. How can someone be so ignorant and still arguing?

You need to unlearn quickly. Science is as old as man. I have defined it for you.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

I guess matter is all around you.

Right?
Man have been studying that from the first day.
Science is not the study of matter.

Use google, always ask google when you don’t understand. Go on and use it, why is it difficult for you to do?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Do you believe Noah’s story to be true?

Answer this question, yes or no

You aren't reading me o.

What concerns me is what Moses revealed using the story.

Animal farm is a book written using animals to explain deep knowledge of human activities.

My issues isn't with the animals but what the author revealed using the story.

You haven't focused on the essence of the Bible yet. You seems to only read the stories. Moses was not a story teller. He was a prophet of God. A teacher. He was teaching theological knowledge not science. You must see this.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You need to unlearn quickly. Science is as old as man. I have defined it for you.
Study of matter?
How is science just the study of matter?
Are you kidding me?

Let me school you a bit. Doctors are not scientists, engineers are not scientists, they apply scientific discoveries to.

It’s called science because you have to follow a laid down principle of experimentation in other to reach a logical conclusion. Someone that discovered something serendipitously didn’t do science, he didn’t follow the principles of science.

Science has principles and that’s what makes it science. Moses didn’t practice science
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Workch post=106297183]Science is not the study of matter.

Use google, always ask google when you don’t understand. Go on and use it, why is it difficult for you to do?[/quote

This is Google result for science.

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

The bold existed with man from inception. Isn't it?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You aren't reading me o.

What concerns me is what Moses revealed using the story.

Animal farm is a book written using animals to explain deep knowledge of human activities.

My issues isn't with the animals but what the author revealed using the story.

You haven't focused on the essence of the Bible yet. You seems to only read the stories. Moses was not a story teller. He was a prophet of God. A teacher. He was teaching theological knowledge not science. You must see this.
You are avoiding the question.

I’m not interest in the meaning to read to it, I want to know if you believe it.

Do you believe it? Don’t tell me anything else, it’s not relevant
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=hupernikao post=106297241][/quote]ok, go and check experimentation in science. You are getting there grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Study of matter?
How is science just the study of matter?
Are you kidding me?

Let me school you a bit. Doctors are not scientists, engineers are not scientists, they apply scientific discoveries to.

It’s called science because you have to follow a laid down principle of experimentation in other to reach a logical conclusion. Someone that discovered something serendipitously didn’t do science, he didn’t follow the principles of science.

Science has principles and that’s what makes it science. Moses didn’t practice science

Modern science is separated from engineering. In ancient world it wasn't so. No distinction. I said go and read about ancient world.

Man have been observing nature and its environment from inception. That is what we call science today. Though more organized now.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
ok, go and check experimentation in science. You are getting there grin

Experimentation is not about lab Sir.

Man has been experimenting all his days from day one. You are the one who just don't want to accept.

So, what was the science of the ancient world, you haven't answered. We need to answer this before crucifying Moses.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
You are avoiding the question.

I’m not interest in the meaning to read to it, I want to know if you believe it.

Do you believe it? Don’t tell me anything else, it’s not relevant

You are the one who doesn't want to face the fact. I have given you what the author wants me to be. And that's what I believe. Moses didn't write for me to be looking for the source of Noah's story. He wrote about Noah for me to see God's plan.

Noah story existed before Moses. He wasnt the originator. But he used it to explain God's plan for me. That is what is key for me.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Modern science is separated from engineering. In ancient world it wasn't so. No distinction. I said go and read about ancient world.

Man have been observing nature and its environment from inception. That is what we call science today. Though more organized now.
Its not science if there are no hypothesis to test. Stop arguing blindly.

Religious people are ignorant with confidence.
Science has principles that makes it different.

You make observation, make hypothesis and then design an experiment to test it.

You invent things outside of science, it doesn’t mean that the invention followed scientific principles. Science is an “organized” body of knowledge in itself and not some sort of mythical flood stories guided by a magician.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You are the one who doesn't want to face the fact. I have given you what the author wants me to be. And that's what I believe. Moses didn't write for me to be looking for the source of Noah's story. He wrote about Noah for me to see God's plan.

Noah story existed before Moses. He want the originator. But he used it to explain God's plan for me. That is what is key for me.
Do you believe the Noah’s story?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Its not science if there are no hypothesis to test. Stop arguing blindly.

Religious people are ignorant with confidence.
Science has principles that makes it different.

You make observation, make hypothesis and then design an experiment to test it.

You invent things outside of science, it doesn’t mean that the invention followed scientific principles. Science is an “organized” body of knowledge in itself and not some sort of mythical flood stories guided by a magician.

You need to go and review your study about science.

You only speak of organized science. Science has a first principle that you will see practiced on ancient world. It may be in unorganized form but it does existed. Go and read.

I asked you again o.

What does the world or science of Moses days interms of creation and the flood.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Do you believe the Noah’s story?

I believe what Moses revealed through the stories. Moses never wrote stories for me to believe, Moses never claimed that he owns the knowledge of the story but he owns the revelation of God's plan narrated using the story.

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You need to go and review your study about science.

You only speak of organized science. Science has a first principle that you will see practiced on ancient world. It may be in unorganized form but it does existed. Go and read.

I asked you again o.

What does the world or science of Moses days interms of creation and the flood.
ok, seems I cant change your mind on that.

Please do you believe the Noah’s story?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

I believe what Moses revealed through the stories. Moses never wrote that for me to believe, Moses never claimed that he owns the knowledge of the story but he owns the revelation of God's plan narrated using the story.
Ok, did the Noah’s story really happen?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

I believe what Moses revealed through the stories. Moses never wrote stories for me to believe, Moses never claimed that he owns the knowledge of the story but he owns the revelation of God's plan narrated using the story.
God revealed to him? How, if not via magic? grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
ok, seems I can change your mind on that.

Please do you believe the Noah’s story?

You are still repeating this.

If you stay on this, you will not read the Bible properly and will continue to say its magic.

Noah's story was not found only in the Bible. It was not Moses story. Don't you get it.

I am sure you have heard stories of how tortoise she'll got broken?

Do you take the story or the wisdom the person try to explain using the story?

You are reading it as if it's Moses creation. Read Moses well, then you will live the bible. I swear grin grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

If you stay on this, you will not read the Bible properly and will continue to say its magic.

Noah's story was not found only in the Bible. It was not Moses story. Don't you get it.

You are ready it as if it's Moses creation. Read Moses well, then you will live the bible. I swear grin grin
Did the Noah’s flood really happen?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
God revealed to him? How, if not via magic? grin

Magic? How?
The wisdom he passed across is God's revelation to him not the Noah's literal story. He never claimed to own Noah's story.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You are reading it as if it's Moses creation. Read Moses well, then you will live the bible. I swear grin grin
So the story of a magic oddeysey of animals was also found in related myths.

That’s good
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Magic? How?
The wisdom he passed across is God's revelation to him not the Noah's literal story. He never claimed to own Noah's story.
His imaginary friend revealed it to him via magic grin

You people are drunk I swear cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Ok, did the Noah’s story really happen?

We will have to travel back thousands of years to ascertain this. But like I told you, the story is prevalent in ancient world and you have not less than 5 different account even before Moses was born. So the problem here is not the story. Moses wasn't teaching the story but God's plan.

The literal story could be geolocated or localized but what is sure is it is prevalent in their time and that cannot be refuted.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
His imaginary friend revealed it to him via magic grin

You people are drunk I swear cheesy

Revealed what? I hope you are reading me well without sleepy eyes.

God didn't reveal Noah's story to Moses, Moses used Noah's story to explain God's plan revealed to him.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

We will have to travel back thousands of years to ascertain this. But like I told you, the story is prevalent in ancient world and you have not less than 5 different account even before Moses was born. So the problem here is not the story. Moses wasn't teaching the story but God's plan.

The literal story could be geolocated or localized but what is sure is it is prevalent in their time and that cannot be refuted.
You are ignorant that you think we have to travel back to verify if a ridiculous story of a 700years building a wooden ship to house all the terretial animals for a year happened. grin

This is why we think you lots are everlasting morons
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
So the story of a magic oddeysey of animals was also found in related myths.

That’s good
. Go and read the ancient world well Bro. That's key for you. Get all the accounts.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Revealed what? I hope you are reading me well without sleepy eyes.

God didn't reveal Noah's story to Moses, Moses used Noah's story to explain God's plan revealed to him.
And 1,000 Christians will say 1,000 different things about it.

Una funny die. You guys are jokers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome :eternal Life – God’s Gift To Us! / Muslims Is This Justice???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.