Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State (771 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Train Me On How To Build Websites / WORDPRESS And JOOMLA Expert Needed To Train Me / I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State by austinepow: 8:11pm On May 28, 2011
Hi All,
I need a real web programmer who lives in Lafia, Nasarawa state to train me to become a web programmer in 2 weeks.

At the end of the training, I must be able to do the following:

Web programming-web graphics-web animation-web scripting-web database-web hosting

(XHTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, FIREWORKS, APACHE/HOSTING, JOOMLA, JAVASCRIPT)

My no is 07066631619.

thanks
Re: I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State by greenmouse(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2011
@austinpw, I can help you with video tutorial materials plus online support for project jobs.

U can also learn with this VCDs,

calll me 08063786241
Re: I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State by joomlaman(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2011
Hello Austinepow,
We can train u on web development from start to finish. Our office is at Karu Nasarawa state.
If u wish we can come to Lafia (your office or home), for one on one training.
Call 08039508010 for more info.
Thank you!
www.BintaComputers.com

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next Internet Millionaire In Nigeria! / Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 / How Do I Use Joomla To Create My Site From Scatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.