Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Be The Next Internet Millionaire In Nigeria! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be The Next Internet Millionaire In Nigeria! (769 Views)

Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) / Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). / Who Is The First Nigerian Internet Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next Internet Millionaire In Nigeria! by gregade: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
I'll like to share with you a way just discovered to be the next internet millionaire in Nigeria. just like the adage that it is open hand that is ready to receive. to make money on the internet you must be ready to sacrifice your time and commitment.
to get this newest and easy money making way, please send me mail on gregadeluv@gmail.com and I'll quickly forward it you within 20seconds.
Re: Be The Next Internet Millionaire In Nigeria! by Mcleo007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
People just wake up and post trash in the name of grace. @op, u assume everyone thinks on the same page as u do! Show us Ur cheques and we'l believe u. For now, nothing for u.

(1) (Reply)

Retro Wedding Dress Trend / Make Atleast $250 Weekly Designing Premium Wordpress Themes / 75% OFF .COM DOMAINS At Godaddy _dot_com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.