Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter (3402 Views)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by naijangel7(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2011
In one of the most unlikely Twitter arguments ever, Osama bin Laden’s alleged mistress & award winning novelist Kola Boof, and Maybach Music rapper Wale had an interesting heated exchange yesterday evening. The verbal lashing began when Kola expressed her concern regarding Wale not having black women of a dark complexion in his videos to another twitter user but quickly took a turn for the worse when Wale fans began to speak up.

She tweeted:

“There wasn’t a single Black woman in “Pretty Girls”…so what in the f— was he saying about African women?? His own race?” @WALE is a little Punk B—h Nigerian Skin Bleacher who wants to escape his own people & gets PAID 2 do s. I know enough about @WALE …and he’s a LOSER a– Motherf—er in my book. Don’t give a s–t who’s IN DENIAL. F–k WALE

If #WALE was my g–damn son I’d drown that Chimp-brained Nigerian N—erstock motherf—er. And feed his a– to the Red Ants. Loser mofo! And Black Women….keep making excuses & supporting these mofos…, that’s what IRKs me. Dumb a– Black Women. You would think Black Women would have 2 halves of a brain to tune out these mofos, but they the #1 supporters. This man HATES US…hates our whole f—ing existence & wants to escape blackness…and we making him rich!!??

“To me….a man like WALE….is no different than a f—ing Clansmen. He just gets away with his s–t bec. he’s dark black. But let WALE have to decide between saving YOU from drowning and a European. He’s a skin bleacher. Might as well be Jergen. NO DUMB A–….he doesn’t “REP” Nigeria. You’re just too silly to see his messages. He promotes f—ing SKIN BLEACHING!

Why wouldn’t NIGERIAN children want to bleach their skin after watching a WALE video?? How could they not? Think about the IMAGES in Wale’s videos….and then look at why Nigerian kids, both male & female, want to skin bleach. HIS VIDEOS!! partly. Just remember….that KOLA will kick your f—ing a– @WALE ……you’re f—ing GUPPIE! OH PLEASE….people are acting like I can’t cuss someone out because I’m a Novelist?….I’m harder than ANY f—ing rapper. NOVELIST, POET….Bin laden’s Ex-Mistress….and **HARDER** than any f—ing Rapper. These punks are snot nosed wimps. Wale….is a f—ing Nigerian Cl-t-B—h. F–k Wale. Oh please….I’m HARDER than any rapper…….you insecure little colortsruck roach invaders.”

Wale caught wind of of Kola’s comments and attempted to fire back as respectful as he could:

“Kola boof… I won’t beef with you as a rapper, but as a proud black man with intellect. We can show the world what ignorance looks like. Excuse me @KolaBoof.

According to this lunatic @kolaboof I promote “skin bleaching” and I hate black women. And @kolaboof thinks that because she contributed to writing a few books, that she can talk down to me. With all due respect ms @kolaboof I can sit up here and say you were porking terrorist…like a lot of your peers say. But I’d rather not, because I’m ignorant to @kolaboof whatever relationship you had with Ol’ Boy [Osama bin Laden]. , and my ignorance to THAT particular subject will keep me quiet. W/ that said u should 2. @kolaboof your pretentious. Your a disgusting human being, an absolute disgrace to the very people you pretend to endorse. “

Kola Boof continued to slaughter Wale with obscenities while his fans suggested that she listen to his song, titled “Shades” where he tackles the very issue. “We as black dudes tend to lack unity, and them blacker girls ain’t on the tube usually”.

Read more: Osama bin Laden’s Former Mistress Kola Boof Blasts Off On Wale Via Twitter | Necole Bitchie.com

http://necolebitchie.com/2011/05/24/osama-bin-ladens-former-mistress-blasts-off-on-wale-via-twitter/
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2011
Funny how everyone now mentions Bin Laden like a little boy now. . .

No one wanted to even mention his name in public when he was alive but we are just learning that the world's most wanted terrorist had an ex-mistress. . .

Like we really care! tongue
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by naijangel7(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2011
mama-gee:

Funny how everyone now mentions Bin Laden like a little boy now. . .

No one wanted to even mention his name in public when he was alive but we are just learning that the world's most wanted terrorist had an ex-mistress. . .

Like we really care! tongue

She's always been there. she even wrote a book about her life with him 5 years ago or so and disclosed a lot of useful information about him but the US government didn't take her seriously because she's black.
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by shotster50(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2011
I really dont think her attack on Wal was justified in anyway. She also kinda sounds like she hates Nigerians or something.,
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On May 30, 2011
grin grin cheesy
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by 9dynasty(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2011
@shotster50
don't mind the racist,terrorist f**king b*tch, she's so much in need of attention, wale's response was all he needed, ,abeg make them leave wale, if e wan f**k white babes oya fire down jaree,

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by aol(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2011
Do yall think our Nigerian are Repping well . .
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by shotster50(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2011
As far as Wale reppin Nigeria, thats his prerogative. I believe everyones experience is unique,  It would be simple minded to judge him by that. For me, its how dope you are on the mic.
Re: Bin Laden's Ex-mistress Attacks Us-based Nigerian Rapper, Wale, On Twitter by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2011
shotster50:

I really dont think her attack on Wal was justified in anyway. She also kinda sounds like she hates Nigerians or something.,
That's her business!

How does this affect me and other Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby / Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger / Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.