Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. (27160 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
They have not told us the forest they are using someone's we Nigerians can investigate the safety..

It's very important..

And how camera guys one take dey station for forest dey wait participants to run 5k to camp.?

Abi them one dey use drone dey do the video

It's better they withhold this information for security reasons
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Forest122: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good ����� am waiting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Nmezor(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
goldony:
Very good!!! Who's the host/presenter chidi mokeme abi bob manuel
Heard its Gideon Okeke now
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Aurelius1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Viking07:
That thread don die na. 99% are trolls.
Ña true you talk.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Jimmy231: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Not true.

It's more like the Survival series.

Survival South Africa, Survival Nicaragua, etc.
waiting this one they talk
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jacku:
come on, these security issue una dey talk since. You think they've not put plans in place?? They have. Besides,it's not even a must they do it in Nigeria sef or in the North. Lagos sef get bush na

They can do it in Kenya... But I fear for them cos of those wild animals
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aurelius1:
Ña true you talk.
Na for tel-egram we dey hide now.
Greenhubng.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by colossus91(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
only weekends means the thrills wont be as expected mehn pained but I will take it over the other trash!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Imustnottalk: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
In terms of content
Big Brother Naija is far better than this Boring Show

To watch contestants roaming the bush, surviving snakes and directors make them eat insects and going through humiliating task on live TV
Contestants sleep inside tent in the bush every night. Mosquito just dey romance Dem
Walahi this show is for people that like suffer.
since you use bbn to masturbate why won't it be better grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Aurelius1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Viking07:
Na for tel-egram we dey hide now.
Greenhubng.
No probs my bro. I'll join the tel.egram thing soon.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by cardoctor(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Chidi Mokeme again i hope. Na him know the scope.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Saidfx(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Mayor21:
Let's see if GUS will have more views than BBN since majority always complain about BBN

It's not about views. It's the content.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Uzomarrr123: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Viking07:
Why can’t they make it a 247 show like BBN? undecided
So it’s going to be a weekly recap programme in 2021? This is not 2009.
They can’t make it 247 coz they don’t actually stay in the forest for 247

Don’t tell me ,you think they actually stay there for 24/7

Lol, you’ve been played
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

They can’t make it 247 coz they don’t actually stay in the forest for 247

Don’t tell me ,you think they actually stay there for 24/7

Lol, you’ve been played
cheesyThe good old GUS were all done in the forest or some sort of reserve. Whichever way it is though, if it’s not a 247 show then it’s already a flop even before it started.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Uzomarrr123: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Viking07:
cheesyThe good old GUS were all done in the forest or some sort of reserve. Whichever way it is though, if it’s not a 247 show then it’s already a flop even before it started.
The best way to handle GUS and make it lively,they should take them to TINAPA in calabar or any nice reserve and still create camp, it better there

And they should make the show 247 too

After all even BBN makes use of same house every year , yet no issues

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Ajibade123(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Not true.
It's more like the Survival series.
Survival South Africa, Survival Nicaragua, etc.
but is BBN educative??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. by Romanoff(f): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ajibade123:

but is BBN educative??

I'm yet to understand the concept of BBN but I got hooked on it during the set of Seyi Arowolo and Mike Edwards.

I learned a lot from some of the tasks they were given. Probably because a lot of people from that set were intelligent people.

From that set to this present set, there's been a decline on people that actually have sense.

Means they pick other yeye criteria over actual intellect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPINION: 8 Best Movies To Stream On Showmax This Month / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.