Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] (925 Views)

See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked / A Thought Provoking Truth-why You Will Keep Failing In Life / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by pauladonis(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
You know, it's funny how we all curl up into a ball and get depressed every time we see someone whom we think is better off than us.

The pain, the frustration, and the depression we feel when we think of the things we want to achieve in life and how far off we are from achieving them.

We often focus more on the negatives in our lives while losing sight of the positive things we have.

If only we could see things from a different perspective. If only we could be a little bit more grateful for the good things we have in our lives; our families, our lives, hope, health, intellect, etc.

Think about it, how have you survived this far in spite of everything you have passed through?

I myself have had my fair share of problems in life. I went from being a brilliant kid with a promising future to a third-class graduate with no future prospects, no money, no respect, nothing!

I couldn't get a job like my mates. Even my girlfriend (now ex) chose an iPhone 7plus over our relationship. That was how big of a joke my life was. In my mid-20s, I still couldn't boast of making 100k not to talk of 1 million.

But then I got hold of a book that showed me that nothing in life was either good or bad. We are the ones that interpret events to be good or bad depending on how we react to them.

Since I couldn't get a job, I focused on the next best option; trying to make money online.

My brother, my sister, It's not easy to make money online, but it's very very very very very very veeeeery possible.

All you need is a skill, a valuable skill that can help you transcend your immediate environment and escape the world of frustration and brokeness.

What brings fulfillment and happiness in life is helping other people to solve their problems. And you can bet on the fact that everyone has a problem they're looking to solve.

If you learn a skill that makes you a solution provider, believe me, people will literally beg you to take their money.

As for me, I chose copywriting. It has only been a few months since I started but I can tell you that things have changed. Knowing that my existence is beneficial to others makes me happy every day, and the skill is a sure money magnet. If you would like to learn copywriting too, especially how to monetize it as a skill, just go here: https://nairarain.com.ng/FCI

I guess the summary of my long soliloquy is that instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you think you're a failure, think of a skill you can acquire to help you solve other people's problems. Therein lies the happiness and wealth you seek.

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by oluwaseyi1759(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by pauladonis(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
5. Email Marketing
A lot of business owners, mostly foreigners need people who can write powerful emails to market their products or services to their lists.
This is very easy money. email marketing is a sub-niche of copywriting that is very lucrative and highly rewarding. Personally, the least I charge to write emails is $65, and bear in mind that most emails are always short. Maybe 250-500 words at most. If you would love to learn this skill, just go here: https://nairarain.com.ng/EMM

6. YouTube Content Creation
I am sure you watch Emmanuella comedy, Mr. Macaroni, Broda Shaggi, etc on YouTube... They are making money with their videos. And as long as YouTube exists and their videos are on the platform, they will continue to get paid for life. For many people, getting started as a YouTuber, creating videos, and getting monetized seems like a herculean task, but it's not. Good things take time, and there are always smarter ways to quickly get things started on YouTube with little money. For example, did you know that you can buy an already monetized YouTube channel for as low as $10 (5k) and start making money for the content you post?

the best part is that it is the perfect side hustle and it can be a reliable source of passive income. For those who want to get started with Youtube the smart way and start making money as soon as possible, this is a blueprint you can follow: https://nairarain.com.ng/YT

Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by pauladonis(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
7. Business Consultation
Believe me, there are a lot of people who have money but don't know what to do with it. If you can help them to use their money wisely, don't you think they will happily pay you as a reward for your help? That's what business consultation is all about. And even if you didn't study business administration or marketing in school, you can still become a great business consultant.

How?

Well, by learning from those who have already succeeded in business. People who have taken their hustles from zero to millions of naira. Fortunately, someone that fits this category created a platform where you can mingle with millionaires from various disciplines. They have daily discussions, training, and expo sessions for their members. Joining the platform is not free, but considering the benefits, it's worth it. You can join them if you want, just go here: https://nairarain.com.ng/IWTYB

8. Blogging
I don't mean all these scummy hungry bloggers who post irrelevant stuff all over the internet or those who fabricate stories to get views. Actual blogging is about creating valuable and helpful content to engage with people. Even in 2021, and in the future, blogging is still going to be a lucrative online hustle and if you would love to be part of the successful bloggers' team, this will be mighty helpful to you: https://nairarain.com.ng/BCU
Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by Arewalegend: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by Albertone(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
pauladonis:
5. Email Marketing
A lot of business owners, mostly foreigners need people who can write powerful emails to market their products or services to their lists.
This is very easy money. email marketing is a sub-niche of copywriting that is very lucrative and highly rewarding. Personally, the least I charge to write emails is $65, and bear in mind that most emails are always short. Maybe 250-500 words at most. If you would love to learn this skill, just go here: https://nairarain.com.ng/EMM

6. YouTube Content Creation
I am sure you watch Emmanuella comedy, Mr. Macaroni, Broda Shaggi, etc on YouTube... They are making money with their videos. And as long as YouTube exists and their videos are on the platform, they will continue to get paid for life. For many people, getting started as a YouTuber, creating videos, and getting monetized seems like a herculean task, but it's not. Good things take time, and there are always smarter ways to quickly get things started on YouTube with little money. For example, did you know that you can buy an already monetized YouTube channel for as low as $10 (5k) and start making money for the content you post?

the best part is that it is the perfect side hustle and it can be a reliable source of passive income. For those who want to get started with Youtube the smart way and start making money as soon as possible, this is a blueprint you can follow: https://nairarain.com.ng/YT

Please is there a difference between email Marketing and email copywriting?
If yes,what is it?

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by pauladonis(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Albertone:

Please is there a difference between email Marketing and email copywriting?
If yes,what is it?

Email copywriting is a sub-class of Email Marketing.
Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by Albertone(m): 1:12am On Oct 07, 2021
pauladonis:

Email copywriting is a sub-class of Email Marketing.

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] by spinojay(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2021
pauladonis:
You know, it's funny how we all curl up into a ball and get depressed every time we see someone whom we think is better off than us.

The pain, the frustration, and the depression we feel when we think of the things we want to achieve in life and how far off we are from achieving them.

We often focus more on the negatives in our lives while losing sight of the positive things we have.

If only we could see things from a different perspective. If only we could be a little bit more grateful for the good things we have in our lives; our families, our lives, hope, health, intellect, etc.

Think about it, how have you survived this far in spite of everything you have passed through?

I myself have had my fair share of problems in life. I went from being a brilliant kid with a promising future to a third-class graduate with no future prospects, no money, no respect, nothing!

I couldn't get a job like my mates. Even my girlfriend (now ex) chose an iPhone 7plus over our relationship. That was how big of a joke my life was. In my mid-20s, I still couldn't boast of making 100k not to talk of 1 million.

But then I got hold of a book that showed me that nothing in life was either good or bad. We are the ones that interpret events to be good or bad depending on how we react to them.

Since I couldn't get a job, I focused on the next best option; trying to make money online.

My brother, my sister, It's not easy to make money online, but it's very very very very very very veeeeery possible.

All you need is a skill, a valuable skill that can help you transcend your immediate environment and escape the world of frustration and brokeness.

What brings fulfillment and happiness in life is helping other people to solve their problems. And you can bet on the fact that everyone has a problem they're looking to solve.

If you learn a skill that makes you a solution provider, believe me, people will literally beg you to take their money.

As for me, I chose copywriting. It has only been a few months since I started but I can tell you that things have changed. Knowing that my existence is beneficial to others makes me happy every day, and the skill is a sure money magnet. If you would like to learn copywriting too, especially how to monetize it as a skill, just go here: https://nairarain.com.ng/FCI

I guess the summary of my long soliloquy is that instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you think you're a failure, think of a skill you can acquire to help you solve other people's problems. Therein lies the happiness and wealth you seek.
Nice write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G-market Grab Cash Back System -- "Dont Miss This Orpportunity" -- / Pictures Of 100 & 130 Tons Mobile Crane For Hire / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.