Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Solskjaer Needs To Get The Right Team. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Needs To Get The Right Team. (122 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / You Can Smile To The Bank Everyday When You Bet On The Right Team / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Needs To Get The Right Team. by Generaloj5: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
English pundit Paul Merson says Manchester United manager must get the right team in other to compete in the Premier League.

The United side have been struggling recently despite recruiting the like of Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane in the team.

Solskjaer side lost to Young Boys in the Champions League despite scoring first through Cristiano Ronaldo.

The United team crashed out of the League cup losing 1-0 to West Ham and also lost 1-0 at Old Trafford to Aston Villa in the Premier League.

Merson while speaking with the media said: “They need to get the right team – you are playing Aston Villa at home, who have not really got going this season, although if you beat them, it is still a good three points”.

“But there is no need at Old Trafford to be playing two holding midfielders against Villa. Take the game to Villa straight away, if I’m them, that is telling me they are worried about us.

“I can understand if they were playing City, or Chelsea, but Villa are a midtable team and you are playing two holding midfield players.

“This is the way I look at it – if Thomas Tuchel, Jurgen Klopp or Pep Guardiola were at Man Utd, they would have every single chance of winning the Premier League, it is as simple as that,” Merson added.

“But I’ve said from day one they have no chance of winning the Premier League.”

(1) (Reply)

Juventus � Chelsea UCL⚽ ACTION TONIGHT / Check Out Highest Odds Review For Italy Vs Spain / Asian Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.