Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) (36351 Views)

UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys / Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win / Laliga: Chukwueze Bags Assist In Villarreal 2-0 Home Win Against Valladolid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Either United like it or not, they will end in Europa this season.
Ronaldo must play Europa..
It has gotten to the stage where a regular tapper will just tap to score and his fans will hail it..

Can't you just see it, he is not exciting to watch. It's just so funny.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by micxwell(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
TLION:
grin
See them grin grin, awon enemies.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by omonla10(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
CR7 is a joy to watch anytime
did u watch d game at all or kept this quote in ur head.. He was invisible till 95th minute

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by April4th(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
The G.O.A.T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Baselm: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
CR7 is a joy to watch anytime

But Manchester United fans have not had much joy lately, despite watching him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Classickj(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:

Why are you involving Messi in the old fraud's affairs.
Messi has beaten the old fraud twice in Champions league finals.. oya include that in his records too.
2 Ucl final
When was this
No smoke weed, you know day hear word angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Swallowurspit(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
DimIsaac10:
It has gotten to the stage where a regular tapper will just tap to score and his fans will hail it..

You mean that goal against Villarreal was also a tap in.�
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Classickj(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
omonla10:
did u watch d game at all or kept this quote in ur head.. He was invisible till 95th minute
If he like make him day invisible for 120 min DAT one na your P
We didn't sign him for dribbling or to come and show skill
Baba don pass that stage
Let that sink in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Classickj(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Sorry to burst your balls, sheet ain't going to happen
2 more home win and 2 away draw is OK

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gamesmart:
CR7 also has the record of:

- Most goals scored on a grass that is 2cm or less tall
- Most goals scored while the fans are looking at the goal post
- Most goals scored when the most amount of drivers outside the stadium are honking
- Only player to score 2 goals when the referee is wearing black
- Most goals scored when the 2 managers are on their feet
- Only player to score 2 penalties while all 11 opposition players are looking at the ball

Legend of the game

He creates records and breaks same records. "GOAT"!
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by princewarri1985: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
WriterNig:
@Goal

@UEFA Champions League

CR7 is the real GOAT not that midget messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gwan2:
Who know the most appearance record before Ronaldo, but as e reach ronaldo, na big record

Soon, Ronaldo go win the fastest footballer to take off his shirt in celebration of his goal award....

The same way you guys create unnecessary stats for Messi. "Highest assist" started with u Messi fans

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by GEEBITE: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are really living up to your moniker. All his accomplishments in UCL were listed by UEFA who owns the competition, why the sour grapes from just a fan like you.
Depressed101:
these canceled records are irrelevant in that match, he didn't achieve them in that match if at all he holds those records.. The reasons are as follows
This CL season is not over yet, so we don't know if someone will surpass 17 goals

That match was not a knockout match, we are still in group stage.

This season ronaldo has not scored 11goals not to talk straight 11goals

This is not a finals match..

The only record he created in that match was most appearance in CL. And also topping up his CL goals

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Nehyooh(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Messi scored, Ronaldo scored, so why all these arguments again I beg.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Kingcalls: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Depressed101:
these canceled records are irrelevant in that match, he didn't achieve them in that match if at all he holds those records.. The reasons are as follows
This CL season is not over yet, so we don't know if someone will surpass 17 goals

That match was not a knockout match, we are still in group stage.

This season ronaldo has not scored 11goals not to talk straight 11goals

This is not a finals match..

The only record he created in that match was most appearance in CL. And also topping up his CL goals

U just posted crap... also they dint include he set the record as only man to score the most teams in CL history...37 different teams
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Vickho6(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:

Why are you involving Messi in the old fraud's affairs.
Messi has beaten the old fraud twice in Champions league finals.. oya include that in his records too.

Go check your Google Wella not twice Na once baba,, only for 2009

And he has more champion league title than him.. wake up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Depressed101: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

U just posted crap... also they dint include he set the record as only man to score the most teams in CL history...37 different teams
Kingcalls
GEEBITE
Ijoh
You all lack simple comprehensive skills. No where did I write that ronaldo didn't or haven't accomplished those records I am only pointing out as the topic of the thread states that he didn't accomplish those feat in The Manchester united vs Villarreal match.

As for the moniker, only those who have nothing to talk about, attack the moniker, so I'm not surprised, there are droves of you here who do that.. You can now get out of my mention pls don't disturb me,

Go try bettering y'alls wretched life before you attack my moniker,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
CR7 The best of the best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by bewla(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
WriterNig:
Greatest of all time

Like for Cristiano Ronaldo share for Messi

❤️
we no share anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Mayokun2019: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
eduora:
I dialed his phone number and he answered my calls... congratulations for your victory

Na lie abeg.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
The original GOAT, any other one na isiewu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by XTRIMIOUS: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lewandowski is the real goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by brumeonos(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ronaldo is the real baba nla. World best!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
XTRIMIOUS:
Lewandowski is the real goat
Mtchewwww
Lewandoski bawo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by GEEBITE: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Because hatred for a guy did not let you comprehend that was an UEFA post straight from their SM accounts somebody lifted and posted on this platform. Are you telling SM accounts managers of UEFA the owner of the competition they don't know their jobs .On what ground do you want to argue that?
You need a shrink, there is help nowadays for a heart filled with bile.
Depressed101:

Kingcalls
GEEBITE
Ijoh
You all lack simple comprehensive skills. No where did I write that ronaldo didn't or haven't accomplished those records I am only pointing out as the topic of the thread states that he didn't accomplish those feat in The Manchester united vs Villarreal match.

As for the moniker, only those who have nothing to talk about, attack the moniker, so I'm not surprised, there are droves of you here who do that.. You can now get out of my mention pls don't disturb me,

Go try bettering y'alls wretched life before you attack my moniker,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by brainhgeek(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gwan2:
Who know the most appearance record before Ronaldo, but as e reach ronaldo, na big record

Soon, Ronaldo go win the fastest footballer to take off his shirt in celebration of his goal award....
Messi fan. This pepper enter ya eye. Ndo..... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by GEEBITE: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Always give credits for source of news articles. A DEPRESED mind and rabid Ronaldo hater is almost running amok cancelling your post.
WriterNig:
@Goal

@UEFA Champions League

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by Depressed101: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
GEEBITE:
[s]Because hatred for a guy did not let you comprehend that was an UEFA post straight from their SM accounts somebody lifted and posted on this platform. Are you telling SM accounts managers of UEFA the owner of the competition they don't know their jobs .On what ground do you want to argue that?
You need a shrink, there is help nowadays for a heart filled with bile.[/s]
stfu dunce. You don't love ronaldo more than I do,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by makeherscream(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
What about most freekick goals in the competition

What about most assist in the competition

What about most hattrick in the competition

What about dribbles completed in the competition sad

What about most golden boots in the competition.

I know my goat wink

Because football is not all about scoring tapins and penalty undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations brother CR7 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Will Demand £631 Million Release Clause For Lionel Messi / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.