Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class (1168 Views)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo In Yoga Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2021

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2021
More

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class by Leboska(m): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't worry we understand.
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class by illicit(m): 3:31am On Sep 30, 2021
My crush
Make she no go become another Kemi Olunloyo o abeg

Where she dey go, I no understand again
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class by meobizy(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
I doubt she’s disconnected from the average Nigerian life. Oyibo life dey tire eventually because no be person culture. Give it ten, twenty or thirty years, you go everly tire.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer Black Sheriff Reportedly Signed 85% Of His Music Royalties To Ni / Liz Benson,omotola And Paul Play Stars In A Movie. / Lady Gaga Must Be Demonic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.