Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show (69883 Views)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2022
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by RamseyKush: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Cuppydat grin grin grin

This girl just dey full of energy cheesy cheesy

I like her vibes Sha..

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by jabor4Naija(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2022
She said sidekick, you said bf.........so if you don't lie you won't get ppl to click abi? Smh

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by izuch(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2022
God punish poverty!!!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Gadafii: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
This girl na Yoruba demon female edition grin

She just Dey change guys anyhow Dey nack them anywhere she wants
Money good sha cool

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Finally, this girl don expire.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by fidelmarshal199: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You will misbehave more than her if you are a daughter of a billionaire

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by TheWolfen(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Enjoy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by meobizy(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Nothing concern me. She’s living her life while I live mine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by TheWolfen(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Yes and what else?

7 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by KingMack(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Make she dey knak uppandan...Age no dey her side, even her papa go dey use her kid sis give her example for house..but wettin him go do? She jus a rich spoilt kid from the block

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Craaaa: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Enjoy life while u have the opportunity to.. Life is too short.. Disregard every negative comment or criticism.. No one owes anyone any explanation on how to live his/her life. Before you know, u get old and cna no longer enjoy the good things.. Cuppy dat...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by 5iine: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by seanwilliam(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Cuppy , by my side chick. I sabi fvck oloun grin

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Kokaine(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
How does this release the remaining train victims. Nigeria and nonsense information. The country is gradually becoming Nigeristan and what is flooding front page is djcuppy and bbnaija.

You wouldn't see a dangote child like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Iamdbull: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Very soon you will start seeing news like "Dbull denies rumors of dating Dj cuppy, claims they are just good friends" very soon very soon

7 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Siberia01(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
cool

That's a small thing for her
Otedola is one of the Top 50 richest men in the world..

She can decided to rub the Ferrari on the faces of hopeless Nigerian youths, hoping to buy a flooded
2003 Toyota Corolla sports from Canada
After hustling from morning to night everyday

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by EmmyDJourno: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
She don dey old sha, not like it applies to anything, but very soon she no go be the spec of her spec
That’s a scary reality, God abeggo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by WibusJaga: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022

What a life!
This babe is probably supposed to be one of the happiest girls on planet earth, but you would be surprised the reverse may be the case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by HantaVirus(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
I detest rich kids that show off too much undecided

That's why I like paddy adenuga & fatima dangote smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Kizzygentle: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
U rock babe.. Enjoy the beauty of life just as how beautiful you are..

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Samskid310(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Make this Girl kon marry me nah time dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by lanocconsulting: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
She is living her best life

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Sucolee(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Sapa no get friends,owu no get enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Aj1944(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2022
T
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by edungene7: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Op u meant side dick or what after making Joshua to lose matches I don't understand ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.