Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Allstate Consult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Allstate Consult (6334 Views)

Allstate Job Interview / ALLSTATE CONSULT At 21,dipeolu Street,off Allen. Are They 1 Of D FAKE Consultant / Any Info Abt Allstate Consult Naija Ltd Based In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allstate Consult by temmiedee: 9:25am On May 29, 2011
Do anyone know about ALLSTATE CONSULT. I heard they are recruitment agency located at Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Pls, tell me about them if you know. Thanks.
Re: Allstate Consult by oyapa: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Allstate is a fake recruiting agency.people do you knw that the owner of esther breakthrough is also the owner of all state? find out u will see its true.i saw him at esther Break through the day of interview and saw him in allstate during the week.he was talking with one or his staff as they moved in to his office.this same staff have given me a letter before in esther breakthough and if u see their so call stupid recommendation letter and form is the same thing.they post u to same client.extorting graduates money from both ways.pls run away o.
Re: Allstate Consult by stonremkee: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
I got d invitation requestin 2 come to 21 dipeolu str,off awolowo rd,allen bus-stop,opp airport hotel ikeja and i google on them and found that they are nt a company.
Re: Allstate Consult by daasibee: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Any body that knows about All state consult @ allen round about should let me know now. I went for their written text. They text me on phone that I shoul come 4 recomendation letter by monday and #2.500. Is it real? Has any body benefit from them? Pls let me know THANKS.
Re: Allstate Consult by dayounce: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
Its a scam,can't u read? The earlier posts show its a scam and ur still asking for verification. U berra run for your dear life. If u really wanna give out cash for free, try giving it to the beggars on the street n don't waste it on fraudsters. A word is............
Re: Allstate Consult by segunk1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
Yes @oyapa u re truely right they ve done d same thing to me also may God purnish dem as dey do so.

1 Like

Re: Allstate Consult by samtoast: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
@tostech,they r foolish recruiting,infact dem b scammer.i ve also paid #2500 to dem for one stupid recommendation letter to one stupid so called one room for oil coy.guys run away from dem.me dey beg onaaaaaaaa o
Re: Allstate Consult by Pedy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
All State are FAKE RECRUITING COY. BEWARE.
Re: Allstate Consult by Acheiva: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Samtoast,thanks for d info.I would have become a victim.I wrote d test too,they txt me 2cum wit #2500 for recommendation letter.Pls I really need a job,wil be glad if some1 can help me.Thanks.
Re: Allstate Consult by innocent1(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2014
I don't think they are totally fake. just that some times they will recommend you to company that are not in need of your "service" (for in stance you applied for post "A" and they recommend you to company seeking for "position "Z". But some times it works. the company where i work, Esther Breakthrough and Allstate are one of the major agents that brings in workers for us. so they are not totally fake. Thanks
Re: Allstate Consult by DeanOlamide(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
innocent1: I don't think they are totally fake. just that some times they will recommend you to company that are not in need of your "service" (for in stance you applied for post "A" and they recommend you to company seeking for "position "Z". But some times it works. the company where i work, Esther Breakthrough and Allstate are one of the major agents that brings in workers for us. so they are not totally fake. Thanks
............ Why are u thanking Us? U are definitely one of there Marketer.......... Keep doing ur job well.

(1) (Reply)

Mindas Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Shell Recruitment. Apply / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.