Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (119675 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Meenatnigeria(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Pastor quits church to become a stripper and now sells x-rated pics and videos online

A pastor has given up the church to become a stripper and has amassed thousands of fans who pay to see her x-rated photos and videos.

Mum-of-three Nikole Mitchell said she always wanted to become an erotic dancer but she was brought up in a strict Christian family which put a damper on her dreams.

She has now come out as bisexual and carved a new career as a stripper, model and erotic dancer.

Nikole regularly post semi-clad images on her Instagram page to her 42,000 followers and runs a successful OnlyFans account where people pay to see explicit photos and videos of her.

She said: “I started off really timid like just topless photos, but now I’m at the point where I take personal requests and make videos very tailored to people’s specific desires."

The 36-year-old said she always longed to be a stripper but she grew up in a strict Baptist family so was "indoctrinated to believe her desires and body were innately sinful and bad".

Nikole got married and became a pastor - which she said was a move seen as rebellious in her family’s eyes as a "woman's place was in the kitchen and looking after her children."

But when Nikole, and her now ex-husband, joined an evangelist megachurch in St. Paul, Minnesota, she had an epiphany which led to her life-changing decision.

The church raised the possibility of gender equality within the faith.

Nikole then began to question her sexuality in 2016 after she went to a LGBT-oriented theatre performance and she realised she was bisexual and pansexual.

“I knew if I revealed my queerness I would lose it all because the church is not welcoming to queer people." she said.

Not wanting to live a duplicitous life Nikole left the church for good and 'came out' in a confessional YouTube video posted on her social media platforms.

Nikole, who has now relocated to Los Angeles and divorced her husband, says she is "happier than ever".

She added: "Every person has the right to express themselves in whatever way feels good to them and this is how it feels good to me.

"My sexuality is incredibly healing and sacred. And when I give this gift to people, it blesses them."

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/pastor-quits-church-become-stripper-22759731.amp

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2020
No be play o. grin
OP more pictures please cheesy

OP you have done well, if it is possible add video for us. wink

300 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Aremuremu(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Mad o ..
FP please

12 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

She said she always wanted to become an erotic dancer but she was brought up in a strict Christian family which put a damper on her dreams

Like I said it, when I saw the headlines. This one was never convicted she was more of performing religious rite and being afraid of her friends, family if not since she could have venture into it.

We have most Christian who goes to church, perform Christian rite that is not Thier wish. It's more of religion. When you have the conviction, relationship with God follows there's no how one can deviate from the light.

I pray Lord we never be a prey to such appalling circumstances, no matter Lord, let us know you personal.

Modify

The conviction here is; in Christianity only the holy spirit help our conviction, I mean sincere conviction about the truth, light (Christ). So am not talking about normal conviction. She was never convicted about Christ, reason because she didn't allow the holy spirit in because her decision wage his entrance.

407 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Smart okpo.

She first use church to gather customers and followership before she open shop.

Who get time to pay for advert?

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:
No be play o. grin OP more pictures please cheesy
Badt guy oya go browse her name gringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Bkayyy: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Taking a good look at both pictures you will realize that she was always a stripper even in the church.
I commend her for being brave to pursue her dream. Moral lesson "never allow the society or religion to tie you and your dreams down, our main aim in life is to be happy".
If what makes you happy is to be a prostitute, pursue it because that is what you are best at and nobody can beat you in the business which is in fact very lucrative

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Church matter don tire am..Someone that suppose to be a good role model to people. May God help us endure till the end!

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Where is that Religious boy ??
Come and do the needful on this thread..
Remind her that she won't get eternal life and also loose her soul... as if yours is guaranteed..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2020
i can confidently tell you that 95% of her customers are from the church.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2020
I'm not surprised.
After all, such can only come from them.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Taking a good look at both pictures you will realize that she was always a stripper even in the church.
I commend her for being brave to pursue her dream. Moral lesson "never allow the society or religion to tie you and your dreams down, our main aim in life is to be happy".
If what makes you happy is to be a prostitute, pursue it because that is what you are best at and nobody can beat you in the business which is in fact very lucrative

You are talking as if one day you won't get to meet God after death.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by osamz007: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Those boobs are wonderful grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Badt guy oya go browse her name gringrin

Hahahaha... You dan download her video abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Angelnath(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Now the church members have a new sex shop near them...
but sincerely most of all these religious people are there cos they were forces not because they want. Give them a year of (action) freedom and they will become badder than even the devil

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Hahahaha... You dan download her video abi? cheesy
For where i am a child of god....omo jesu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Amotekun777: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
cool
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by OjoMadiba: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2020
She will come back to Jesus Christ,

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Favemmzar200:
For where i am a child of god....omo jesu

No be small matter my guy.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Someone pleas call righteousness89, i'd like to know what he has to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2020
We are in the Very Last days ..
Events as these cannot be Scarce..
Many are Casualties of the Endtimes without knowing..
That's why there is need to tread Cautiously to avoid being a Casualty of these times.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Wow ....very honest
Juice world ones said
" Ohhh ain't that the truth I'm preaching have a church ohhh for the bags these hoes taking their shirt off even teach themselves how to squirt ohhhh I had to expose them guess I'm jerk"
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by bobokeshington: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
SOME RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND HYPOCRITES WILL JUDGE HER FOR CHASING HER DREAM FORGETTING THAT IT IS HER LIFE AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE IT ON HER OWN TERMS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
More women should follow her footsteps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Azyne(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy

Anywhere belle face...

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by x123xlolls(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2020
bobokeshington:
SOME RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND HYPOCRITES WILL JUDGE HER FOR CHASING HER DREAM FORGETTING THAT IT IS HER LIFE AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE IT ON HER OWN TERMS

Because she created her self ko?

Her creator is the One with Every Right on her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Denique(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89, wear slippers and coman see something

Strikeback can come too to represent his fellow Atheists

NeoWanZaeed, please come along too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by EzzyCarter: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2020
If a stripper can become a pastor, then I see no reason why a pastor cannot become a stripper. We've gotta keep things balanced don't we? grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by EzzyCarter: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Denique:
Righteousness89, wear slippers and coman see something

You came late. He's already up there grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Denique(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You came late. He's already up there grin
Chai! Wasted effort embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by akinloye19995: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
No be game fox moll more photos please
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
daddytime:
Smart okpo.

She first use church to gather customers and followership before she open shop.

Who get time to pay for advert.

People are more enlightened in the United Stated States therefore you can't bamboozle them to get money.

If she were in Nigeria she would have continued with the church biz cos it pays more grin

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.