Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. (82415 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
There is no better way to be Wealthy than working hard and praying to God for his blessings... I don't believe in all these yahoo sh*t!
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Forgodsgrace: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:
They say they are yahoo guys duping oyinbo people but you can never see them flaunting dollars.It is only the naira.

I saw this sacrifice this early morning at a junction in Delta state.

2 female sanitary pads, 4 biscuits, 2 groundnuts, 2 loaves of bread and #20 note
I have been seeing this sacrifices by the motorway and at a junction but they would have been eating by rodents and maybe kids who are hungry.

However this is a fresh one I saw early this morning when I wanted to shit in the bush.So I decided to take a picture.

I hear anyone that eats the biscuit or use the sanitary pads,the yahoo plus will "pick"'this is the slang they use'money

So many educated illiterate on this forum,Yahoo (hacking,crediting,bombing)does not involve any sacrifice.This is not yahoo but normal sacrifice that’s been going on for many years.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by millionboi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tapout:
They will perform sacrifice that costs less than 1k and be hoping to cash out in millions....werey! grin
hahahaha

D God's b like this one think say him be mumu neh
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Forgodsgrace: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omaticaya225:
Delta state and yahoo are 5&6

Una go school at all?People have been doing sacrifice/rituals for long before the advent of yahoo.
There is difference between yahoo and ritualist
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by depure(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why calling him yahoo did he write his name on the sacrifice... Nigerian is cause of her problems

1 Like

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by OZ511: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
How do you know that that is a Yahoo plus boy undecided you will just come up with very intriguing heading to draw attention to the article very nonsense something

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by seanjy4konji: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
how you take know say na yahoo plus drop sacrifice there??

Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Starzo: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
I have always said this, illiteracy plus superstitious beliefs is a very deadly combination. If you check the guy who left that nonsense there is one school dropout wey no gree learn handwork but wants to live the life of a superstar. Boys have become like animals, stealing ladies pants, killing them to harvest organs for juju and what not. This mindset of get rich or die try will make this country one of the dangerous places to live in . Haba, our ancestors will be terribly ashamed of our generation, that how one wanted to pluck his own mama's eye for money. Eh, if I am rich and my mother is not there to enjoy it what's the point?

Which ancestors??,the ones that were killing twins and making human sacrifices to appease the gods??
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by takimsipho(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Starzo:

Which ancestors??,the ones that were killing twins and making human sacrifices to appease the gods??
They did it out of ignorance and more over its only among Efiks and Ibibio people that killed twins, it wasn't rampant. The Yorubas or Hausas didn't do it. If you like go and kill your mama to make the same money others are making daily. With all the rituals for money how many are richer than Elon Musk
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Tinney104(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
younglleo:

na soo u go dey do mumu mumu, lose ur divine helper!
werey

I always seek for help from Almighty God
Because without him I'm nothing
Due Respect kid....... Think before u won Savage person wey don wake since 0147
I don't need to introduce myself again kid......don't let this repeat ok
I know you guys giran gan

1 Like

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by eze31362(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
It,s called first see first take,the oldest way to take someone's star'' eja,
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by seniorkachion(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
What will happen if somebody destroys it?
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Tinney104(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
mention name if Dem Born you well

Hmmmmmm
I will never mention name bcoz by they're yarns we shall know Dem !!!

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Starzo: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
They did it out of ignorance and more over its only among Efiks and Ibibio people that killed twins, it wasn't rampant. The Yorubas or Hausas didn't do it. If you like go and kill your mama to make the same money others are making daily. With all the rituals for money how many are richer than Elon Musk
almost all tribes in Nigeria performed even still perform some type of human sacrifice.
Either before the burial of a late king or the coronation of a new one
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Wapchrist1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Am a successful Japanese motor spare parts dealer in Nigeria and Congo Kinshasa. I want to help 20 serious youths with 30k commitment fee which will be given bk after completion of the task how to start this lucrative business and also how to import .... First 20 persons that chat me ....
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Devgod1: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nollywood should be banned
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by takimsipho(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Starzo:

almost all tribes in Nigeria performed even still perform some type of human sacrifice.
Either before the burial of a late king or the coronation of a new one
Was it for money or to get rich? Did they do it to their family members or close relatives? See if you want to do human sacrifice to make money no quams, but I pray it's not police that arrest you but vigilante or community youths. Then explain to them that their fore father were doing the same.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Gandollar(f): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Totilopussylick:
So you still go to the bush to deficate?

What if the Yahoo guyz eat your poo?

Better construct toilet inside your house tongue
Hahaha grin
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by hopexter(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Lol

Fake shit! Don't be deceived.

E no work for you no means say e no go work for others grin grin
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Starzo: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Was it for money or to get rich? Did they do it to their family members or close relatives? See if you want to do human sacrifice to make money no quams, but I pray it's not police that arrest you but vigilante or community youths. Then explain to them that their fore father were doing the same.
So according to this your logic, spilling of human blood is only evil if it's done for ritual purposes but totally justified if it's to appease some blood thirsty gods right??...and you were claiming to be the one that believed in the sanctity of human life. So disappointing.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
hopexter:

E no work for you no means say e no go work for others grin grin

For me? Where did we have such conversation?

The fact still remains that it's still bullshit.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Maariv: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Everything wont be yahoo plus . People do sacrifice for so many other life matters. Abeg make una no dey over assume all the time. Tree way tall pass you sees farther than you.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by EkoErrands: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:
They say they are yahoo guys duping oyinbo people but you can never see them flaunting dollars.It is only the naira.

2 female sanitary pads, 4 biscuits, 2 groundnuts, 2 loaves of bread and #20 note
I have been seeing this sacrifices by the motorway and at a junction but they would have been eating by rodents and maybe kids who are hungry.

However this is a fresh one I saw early this morning when I wanted to shit in the bush.So I decided to take a picture.

I hear anyone that eats the biscuit or use the sanitary pads,the yahoo plus will "pick"'this is the slang they use'money

Wow so u shit in the bush and your diction is this good? Bush has been underrated for long men
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by TeeGentle(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
See me see trouble
maybe he want dedicate it to the person dat he use their sanitary pads
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:

U dey shit inside bush
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Drizzy5001(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fummmm! Ur shit dey even smell me for here sef sad
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by FashionCookie(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guy small small dey lie...
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by takimsipho(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Starzo:

So according to this your logic, spilling of human blood is only evil if it's done for ritual purposes but totally justified if it's to appease some blood thirsty gods right??...and you were claiming to be the one that believed in the sanctity of human life. So disappointing.
Baba don't misinterpret my words, I first said they did it out of ignorance and what I pointed out again is that they were not callous and senseless killers. Did you read the story were a brother took his younger brother to kill and cut off his hands to make money though rituals in Kwara state? Or they stealing of girls pants for juju? I condemnation all forms of murder either to appease the gods or for money. It's abysmal that in the 21th these things still occur despite the level of knowledge gap between we and those ancestors who lived in the bushes.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by IzzyAgu: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin smileyNah 20 Naira
Yahoo boy see put as offering ..

That very Rubbish is Harmless
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by raindroup(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Everything relate to juju Na yahoo now abi undecided
this is a sacrifice normally place at 7 junction for good will and it has been in practice for ages cool
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Starzo: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Baba don't misinterpret my words, I first said they did it out of ignorance and what I pointed out again is that they were not callous and senseless killers. Did you read the story were a brother took his younger brother to kill and cut off his hands to make money though rituals in Kwara state? Or they stealing of girls pants for juju? I condemnation all forms of murder either to appease the gods or for money. It's abysmal that in the 21th these things still occur despite the level of iknowledge gap between we and those ancestors who lived in the bushes.
Ok
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Obascoetubi: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
lonelydora:
Op, don't you have a toilet in your place? Are you a caveman? Why sh*t in the bush?

Delta state is currently the headquarters of "yahoo yahoo" and "yahoo plus"

If you come to Abraka, Sapele, Ughelli, Kwale, you will weep for our young men.

Tufiakwa!
wep? how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.