Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. (82420 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by CuteEmma(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Nothing sweet reach legit hustle abeg..

All these stress all because of money wey dem born you come meet,and one day you go still die leave am too undecided

Na who never waka and,who never see things with him eyes dey doubt say ritual money no dey exist... Mennnnnnnn it's so real..
If it’s real, then how does it work?

‘Cause I know that the old story of money being generated in a cupboard is false.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
What of yahoo minus
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by enomakos(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Waste of food
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
He's getting set to eat the faeces.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Picker28: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
If one village old mama come do ritual for T junction them go tag am yahoo
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Rexymania(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guys duh turn to dog wey dey chop shit bcus of money o... [color=#990000][/color]

Totilopussylick:
So you still go to the bush to deficate?

What if the Yahoo guyz eat your poo?

Better construct toilet inside your house tongue
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:
They say they are yahoo guys duping oyinbo people but you can never see them flaunting dollars.It is only the naira.

I saw this sacrifice this early morning at a junction in Delta state.

2 female sanitary pads, 4 biscuits, 2 groundnuts, 2 loaves of bread and #20 note
I have been seeing this sacrifices by the motorway and at a junction but they would have been eating by rodents and maybe kids who are hungry.

However this is a fresh one I saw early this morning when I wanted to shit in the bush.So I decided to take a picture.

I hear anyone that eats the biscuit or use the sanitary pads,the yahoo plus will "pick"'this is the slang they use'money

So the hardships dey spirit world too, the gods are now eating bread �
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by redsun(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Totilopussylick:

grin cool. There are a mere handful of truly sane people in Nigeria. The majority will b declared clinically insane if they were to be in a normal society.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by yhemmsy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
WAEC 2021 GCE (2ND SERIES) REGISTRATION

WAEC EXTENDS 2021 GCE (2ND SERIES) REGISTRATION DEADLINE
This is to inform intending candidates that the registration period of the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – Second Series earlier scheduled to close on Thursday, September 30, 2021, has been extended to Friday, October 15, 2021

Those who wish to take the 2021 2nd series of the Private WASSCE (WAEC GCE) Exam and haven’t registered for the Exam, should kindly do so before the new registration deadline.

To Register contact the waec accredited registration centre in surulere at De Waymaker Academy
35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by goodman5(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Omo na ur first daily bread be that
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by oladeji51b: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2021
sad
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by SyborgX: 3:32am On Oct 02, 2021
You want to make others useless for money that is already in your pocket. As long as you cant hustle for your own, na you go useless

1 Like

Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by SyborgX: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2021
That is the one Buhari is doing to Nigeria
lereinter:

What of yahoo minus
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Boogyman557: 4:01am On Oct 02, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AS A KUSH MAN, WAT I CAN SEE U CAN'T DREAM TO SEE.. DAT PARTICULAR SACRIFICE IS NOT FOR A YHOO BOY.. DOES SAYING MONEY RITUAL AINT REAL, DE NEED SERIOUS MEDICAL TREATMENT. MY BRODA MAN MONEY RITUAL IS REAL BUT D ONE ABOVE IS NOT FOR MONEY RITUAL.. JUST HVE IN MIND DAT D WORLD AINT SAFE. SO I HIGH UP ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Gfskw: 4:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
But why 20 naira note? are the gods beggars or police men? They should have instead dropped racks of 1000 naira mint notes. I am damn sure the gods would fly like thief in the night to devour the sacrifice and bless massively... With the way the economy is headed, the gods holds their blessing in abeyance when they ain't reimbursed adequately.

jesus is a madman. bleep jesus
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Gee64: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Love of money is evil
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Olumaeme: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2021
How do you know they are yahoo plus?
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by Davepaul(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
That is the world we are living in! Confused generation
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by sherlock229(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Superstitious Nigerians are it again, Oafs
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Na true o.... E no even enter my mind... Nice talk
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

jesus is a madman. bleep jesus

My brother can I advise you?

Right now just tell God you're sorry for calling HIM that

I don't know what God has done to you to deserve such name

Just think of what you have said and see for yourself if that makes sense to you

Remember, no matter how much you ever fall in life, no matter how deep it might be God will always catch you into a better atmosphere

What you said really pained me

It was uncalled for

Of all peoples you choose to ridicule my creator?

Well, just come to your senses and beg HIM for mercy now that you still have time

I love you bro

God loves you more
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
SyborgX:
You want to make others useless for money that is already in your pocket. As long as you cant hustle for your own, na you go useless
Amen
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2021
MisterKennedy:

My brother can I advise you?

Right now just tell God you're sorry for calling HIM that

I don't know what God has done to you to deserve such name

Just think of what you have said and see for yourself if that makes sense to you

Remember, no matter how much you ever fall in life, no matter how deep it might be God will always catch you into a better atmosphere

What you said really pained me

It was uncalled for

Of all peoples you choose to ridicule my creator?

Well, just come to your senses and beg HIM for mercy now that you still have time

I love you bro

God loves you more

My God can never be a dead man. a dead jew zombie called jesus. bleep jesus and bleep the prostitute mary. bleep christianity and bleep this satanic cult of colonialism and slavery. and bleep all those mentally enslaved people who dare compare God to a dead man.

Also bleep those colonial stooges left over in Nigeria who destroyed our ancestors culture, faith and identity. stupid madman jesus.

You ba.stard hyppocrite how dare you insult my Gods and call them thieves and beggars? Now you feel hurt when it is your dead god that is being insulted is it? but you dont care about hurting our Nigerian Traditional Religions beliefs and feelings. Bleep you madman.
Re: See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. by The5DME(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Files:
The5DME prepared this
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.