Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians (397 Views)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by edunwablog: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerian telecommunications giant, Globacom, has congratulated the government and the people of Nigeria on the country’s 61st Independence Day celebration.

In a statement issued by its head office in Lagos to mark the anniversary, the company commended the citizens at home and abroad for their unrelenting patriotism and industry, despite the challenges they may confront.

According to the statement, “There is every reason for the country to celebrate its independence anniversary, as the current challenges facing us as a country are not insurmountable. With unity of purpose, commitment, sacrifice, and continued patriotism, we shall overcome.”
The network company, which recently celebrated 18 years of operations, called on all Nigerians to join hands with leaders across the political, economic, religious, and traditional spectrum to accelerate the sustainable development of the country for future generations.

“History has shown that many nations passed through even more tumultuous and difficult periods in their journey to greatness, but overcame them. Nigeria won’t be an exception so long as we remain committed to building a prosperous nation where opportunities abound for all. On our part, we will continue to empower Nigerians with quality and affordable telecommunications solutions to enhance their progress,” the company added.

https://www.akelicious.net/nigeria-61-globacom-salutes-resilience-of-nigerians/

Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by orikoku: 5:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Globalcom our local network, what have they done for Nigerian's today been her independence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by scrolldown88: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2021
orikoku:
Globalcom our local network, what have they done for Nigerian's today been her independence.
Complainant, write your petition, submit it to Nigeria police, they will attend to you.
Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by eteebanky1: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2021
we don't want Nigeria again, divide us pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Good one by glo.
Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2021
The most useless network in the whole wide cosmos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 61: Globacom Salutes Resilience Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Glo is so lucky is lucky they are operating in a country like Nigeria.

I had to throw away my Glo sim to have peace of mind. Network go just dey terrible for no absolute reason. I no go fit call or use my data.

I wander the kind of excuse Network providers in Nigeria have for this kind of terrible network

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Mark Zuckerberg Lost $6bn To Facebook, Whatsapp, And Instagram Shut Down / My Infinix Note 8 Is Giving Me Issue / Iphone 6s For Sale In Kogi/abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.