Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it (2238 Views)

The Fundamentals And Essential Forex Trading Methods You Should Be Aware Of / Several Methods You Can Utilise To Receive Money From Abroad / ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2021
This thread is for details and enquiries for a TRAINING PROMO on LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING.
The training entails theory and practicals and 4 SECRET methods to earn via giftcard trading.

Please find below the training details:

TITLE: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING

PROMO PERIOD: FROM NOW TILL 10TH OF FEBRUARY

PROMO COST: 3500 NAIRA

METHOD OF TRAINING: IT IS A ONE ON ONE TRAINING.

TIME: YOU CAN SELECT YOUR CONVENIENT TRAINING TIME BETWEEN NOW AND 10TH OF FEBRUARY.

SYLLABUS:

1. GIFCARD AND ITS FEATURES
2. DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS
3. GOOD, BAD AND UGLY
4. STEPS TO SEARCH FOR DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
5. GIFTCARD TRADING TIPS
6. PRECAUTION
7. CREATING OFFERS
8. SECRET EARNING METHOD 1: FOR SHOPPERS (PRACTICAL)
9. SECRET EARNING METHOD 2: DROPSHIPPING METHOD WITH GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
10.SECRET EARNING METHOD 3: GIFTCARD FLIPING (PRACTICAL)
11. SECRET EARNING METHOD 4: LIFESTYLE METHOD (PRACTICAL)

I will be giving enlightenment about some topics of the training so you have an idea.

CAUTION: Please do not use any detail revealed here for any fraudulent activity.By reading below this line means you have agreed to not use the revealed details for any fraudulent activity.

I am aware that some people abuse opportunities, thus i beg of you not to abuse this valuable opportunity for others.

NOTE: The value you will get in this training is far more than 3500 naira.

TO GET STARTED, send an email with the subject "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING" to giftcardflip2000@gmail.com.

you can start now.

cc: Sima04,Greatken007,Chazzyboy,Gmajor,Abimloaded,Colony20,Htown64,Geebehn,CentiLion,Ochibaisik,Royalconsult247,Pelaiye2703,

cc:Rickie6410,Demtol47,Benemond,Macskillzy,Afeda,Kaysir095,Goldenhoney,Fergieboy,Johnsonboj,Yudo,Acasona,Hamzashaf99,4larindami,
Amp01,Engope1,Chinchonglee,Tayor3,AbuAeesha,Robnectar,Donicobone,Chapi,Demmygold15,Amaheart,Amidel,OHaddy,ObieD,Desmondunited,AlhajiNatty,Ucheme,Aydeen,Jophy,Geebehn,SweetMouth,Annebabz,Badboyplay,Mariobalotelli09,Zimzy,Ajiswaggs,SCOOPERJEF,roundnutSoup9,Yommen,Blinksjnr10,Blinksjnr10,Hels,Advancesam,Muslaty2k,Kingcredo,LIN0147,Daddio,
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Table of contents for this FREE thread here:

1. Introduction
2. What is giftcard.
3. Discounted Giftcards
4. Good bad and ugly
5. international giftcard
6. features of a giftcard
7. buy low sell high
8. paxful
9. secret opportunity 1
10. secret opportunity 2 ( this is so valuavle.It is in the one on one training.It is on promo for just 10k till month end)
11. Secret opportunity 3
12. Secret opportunity 4
13. Step process and telegram method
14. The one on one online training details

THE ONE ON ONE TRAINING SYLLABUS:

COST : 3500 naira AS PROMO TILL SUNDAY

To participate, send an email to: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

You can start now.The training is more detailed with practicals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2021
INTRODUCTION:

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?: The whole thing is about buying and selling GIFTCARDS and BITCOINS. via paxful.com.The concept is about buying LOW and selling HIGH.It is the differential in this price that makes a profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
WHAT IS GIFTCARD:

According to investopaedia:

A gift card is a form of payment that can be used to make purchases at retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other locations. It is basically a voucher issued by a designated store.Gift cards can only be used to purchase items that the designated store sells.The store does not pay cash for giftcard.Giftcards can be used online or physically at stores.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS:

A discounted giftcard is giftcard that is bought at a reduced price  from its stored value.Let us assume that the owner of a giftcard of $100 worth wants to sell it for $90, then it has been discounted.

We intend to buy giftcards at a discounted price using bitcoin as payment method at paxful.com.Then we sell the giftcard at a higher price in which we will be paid in bitcoin at another place which i am yet to reveal.There are 4 different opportunities i have discovered and i will explain it in details:

EXAMPLE1:

Let us assume that someone in USA was given an amazon gift card of $100 as birthday gift.

That means the person can only use it to purchase only at amazon stores or online at amazon website.The person cannot tender same giftcard in another store that does not bear amazon.The maximum items the person can buy with it is $100.

Lets assume the person does not like any item on amazon or prefers to have the cash.In this scenario, giftcards can only be used to purchase at the store. The store does not give out cash in exchange for the giftcard.Since the giftcard owner wants cash, he or she will have to look for anyone that needs a giftcard and will pay cash.

In such exchange, the person paying cash does not pay the full amount of $100.The person might pay $85 cash in exchange of $100 worth of giftcard value.Now the buyer owns the giftcard and can only use it on amazon store or website.The buyer has just gained $15 upfront.Now the buyer of the giftcard has it and its worth $100 but he paid $85.

If you are the person in this scenario, you can use the giftcard for different things which i will enlighten you on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Good , bad and ugly

The GOOD: The main use of giftcard is to act as a voucher in the purchase of items.Lets assume you stay in usa and wants to give someone a birthday gift but not sure of what the person might like, you could just purchase a giftcard and give to the person to buy anything worth that amount in the giftcard value at the store brand that issued the giftcard.

People also give out giftcards as wedding gifts etc.Gift cards can be purchased with cash at stores in usa.

Anyone that wants cash in exchange of hes or her given giftcard will have to sell it to a willing buyer physically or online.Paxful is an online website that lots of people list out their giftcards for sale.

The discount they sell it varies with the individual.A discount of 20% or lower is common.

The above is the idea of the good and legit giftcard market chain.

1 Like

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2021
THE BAD:
For every good thing, there seem to exist the bad ones.Lets look at the bad type.

An average Nigerian yahoo boy involved in romance scam usually ask hes victim to send him giftcard as payment.The reason for this is to evade the traditional banking system or a trace.Once he recieves the giftcard details, he sells it at a ridiculous price to giftcard retailers in Nigeria.The retailers dictate the price.Imagine a giftcard of 50 dollars which is supposed to be around 500/dollar exchange rate might be exchanged at 280/dollar.

The yahoo boy usually does not mind.All he is after is getting cash.

The Nigerian retailer makes the differential in price by the time he use other methods to convert the giftcard.

The above is the bad example and i do not encourage you to buy from yahoo boys simply because you are abetting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2021
THE UGLY: The ugly truth is: if you buy a discounted giftcard locally from a yahoo boy, you have just abetted fraud even though you are not directly involved.It is about conscience.Nigeria as a country does not use giftcard locally in stores so how come Nigerians sell giftcard? It is the proceed of fraud.

Some Nigerians also sell giftcards that they got from paid survey websites etc.That one is not fraudulent but the amount is usually little.

What i will be showing you is the legitimate giftcard trading where you buy from usa citizens that intend to sell and you now resell and convert to cash and gain profit.This method has lots of opportunities.

If you are a yahoo boy apprentice or about to start or been in it for long, i suggest you quit because it is not honourable.Do legit and have peace of mind.There is no justification for fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
SECRET OPPORTUNITY 1: case study

Mr A gives Mr B  a $100 amazon giftcard on hes birthday.Mr B needed the money instead to pay bills.He then list hes giftcard for sale on paxful.com at a discount for $85.

Now lets assume you are Mr C that eventually buy the giftcard using bitcoin of $85.You have just made $15 upfront.

So here is what you might do with the giftcard.

You can shop online on amazon for any item you like within that balance or equal to $100.You then have it shipped to Nigeria for you.To get your initial money back, you will have to sell that item in Nigeria.So if you are a regular shopper or sell items in Nigeria, you could buy the same similar item on amazon and then sell it normally.

This method is ideal for shop owners and those that shop personally online.

Here is the pros and cons:

PROS: 1. You already have a gain upfront buy using the discounted giftcard when buying the item at its normal cost price.

2. You also make another profit if you sell such item at the normall selling price.

CONS:

1. It will take few days for the item to arrive.

2.Some item sellers on amazon do not ship to Nigeria but you can use a service that handle such.This comes at an extra cost that eats into the profit.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2021

TO GET STARTED, send an email with the subject "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING" to giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Yens: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
checkthis1990:
I will continue in 1hr time.Pleaae drop your email if you want the free version in ms word.I will send it at once together after the free presentation here.

godsone805@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
SECRET OPPORTUNITY 3:

I call this a discounted lifestyle method.

Apart from amazon giftcards, there are several other types of giftcards.

lets look at hotels.com giftcard.You can also find it on paxful website at a discount.

When you buy it at a disxount, log into your hotels.com account and load the giftcard there.

Then you use it to pay for the hotel you want as long as the hotel is available on hotels.com listing. Most hotels are there.

You can use this method to plan your vacation etc at a discount.

You can only use the hotels.com giftcard online to book and not physically at the hotel.Once you book the hotel online, you can then proceed to the hotel.

You need to first have an account with hotels.com.Then you visit hotels.com/gc
to load the discounted giftcard.Then you can now pay for the hotel service.

There are several giftcards you can use as regards discounted lifestyle e.g uber ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tafiya: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
ufagge5@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
SECRET OPPORTUNITY 4:

I call this the vendor method.This is a situation where you help people in Nigeria to make payment or purchases e.g those that wants to pay for online exam.Some Nigerian bank master cards are not accepted on some websites.You can help people effect transaction by getting a discounted card and doing the transaction on their behalf.You will earn on the discounted price and the normal service charge here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
From the above case study, here is another secret methodt you can decide to use.I call it giftcard trading.You8 are simply going to convert the giftcard to bitcoin.This takes few mins.There is a special type of giftcard that is ideal for this method.This method is the one i prefer the mo99st because you do not have to stress yourself.

Here are the steps;

1. Yo9tu register on paxful as a vendor.vendor can list what he wants to buy on paxful based on hes terms and can als98o 8approach other sellers to buy from t9hem.
82. You deposit your capital in.bitcoin  into your paxful wallet.This is the capital to start trading giftcards.

3. Now you go to paxful and search for offers that a99re discounted for a minimu0060jm of $15. e.g a $100 value giftcard willing to be sold at $85.
You approach the seller on paxful and initiate a trade.Trade usually last few mins if the seller is online.

5. As at the time you initiate the trade, paxful removes 85 dollar from your paxful wallet as escrow.Now you have $15 left  your paxful wallet.

6. The 85 dollars that paxful remove is held in escrow and later given to the seller after you both complete the transaction.The seller gives you the giftcard details and paxful pays the seller bitcoin.

7. After the trade is completed, you still.have $15 in your paxful.wallet and a $100 value giftcard.

8. Paxful also deducts its fee of 3% for giftcard exchange.This is paxful's escrow charge.It is from this there 3% fee that they pay those that referer the giftcard buyer.Using my referal link or not does not affect you interms of charges.It is the same charges you pay if you use my referal link or not.t
So for a discounted $100 card, you willt pay $85 ( capital for the trade) and the 3% of $85 (this is the amount paxful charge)

9.Now you go to another website which i wont reveal here.It is only for those that attend the training.

10.In the other website, they usually charge 5% for there services.They also offer referal program.

11. So lets assume you got charges 5% on the other website on a $100 value giftcard,they will send you bitcoin of $95 into your paxful wallet if you tender it as your bitcoin wallet.

12. This transaction takes few minutes.

13. Now bitcoin of $95 has been addded into your paxful.wallet.Now you have 95 plus 50 dollars.That is $145.

14. You have just made 145 minus 135 which is $10 within few minutes of a succesful trade.

15. Now you can go and buy another discounted giftcard from the above steo and repeat the process.The maximum amount you can sell per dat on website b is $500.

That means if you get 5 different $100 cards, you would have made $50.

It is so simple and straight forward.The only challenge is searching through lots of offers inorder to know the best ones to maximize.The success of this method depends on your ability to find giftcards of 15% minimum discount.

PROS:

1. No need to buy any items to resell for cash.

2. You can repeat the process again as long as you find the discounted giftcard that satisfies it.

3. You get paid in bitcoin at website b within few mins.

4. You can be compounding your profit till you now reach a level of buying highee denomination gidtcards.The higher the ddnomination the higher the profit amount.

CONS: You might not get lots of such discounted giftcards that satisfies your trade.You just need to keep searching and refreshing becauss new updates are loaded on the website by paxful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Are you ready for practical?

I need 20 people to signify before i continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Gbotun(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
checkthis1990:

Following
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tafiya: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ready here sir
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by afeemicky: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Following
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Hello
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning.

Seems people are not so interested on the practical.
I might have to stop the training thread here.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Zico777(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
checkthis1990:

Interested!
marereintegratedresources@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by cmoney22222: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks boss for this.. more blessing to you amen
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by ademolajubril: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pls,send to demojubril@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2021

TO GET STARTED, send an email with the subject "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING" to giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

promo ends feb 10
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
I will send the ms word to those that droped there email when am less busy. thanks.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tafiya: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2021
ufagge5@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by MikeyOz: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
mikeychidera5589@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ask me non personal questions about legit gift card trading.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021

for serious people only. PROMO ENDS FEB 10, you can start now.

For those that just want to get enlightened, this the chance to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tafiya: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
What of the msword you promised to send to those that dropped their email sir?
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ask questions here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Restaurant Business Profitable In Nigeria? / CBN SHOULK HELP US ON HOW TO CONVERT RECHARGE CARD AIRTIME TO BANK ACCOUNT / I Need Already Build House To Buy Budget Is 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.