Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) (38517 Views)

Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) / #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) / Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by persius555(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ademola47:

Yes, it has been shut down indefinitely

https://legitschoolgists.com.ng/protest-oau-shuts-down-campus-order-students-to-go-on-break/

In fact, the students have been ordered to vacate the hostel today (before 12pm) without considering those staying afar.

Too many avoidable deaths these days.

As if this will make the system any better. When you get incompetent people into position of authority, this is what you get.

Tyrants everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rest in peace Aishat!
but wait oo, the minds are now soft. During our own time (Pro Faborode era), things were different. The students' lives were secured then.
I even heard that portters are now acting as kings.
any way, amandla awedtu( nothing shall discourage us).
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Yes, that's the guy I'm talking about o.
It was so bad, I was in Queens then, halls were forced to open that midnight o.
I know that period too. The students almost burned JAJA down. They broke the windows and vandalized the cars parked there. Shit was messed up. I was in Awolowo Hall then.
So you be Queens Hall babe? Lol..Una Sabi form die. grin
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by ifeolamide00(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
And what has that got to do with her death
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You see why our Northern brothers don't take we Yoruba Muslims seriously.

Why should a Muslimah wear wigs and such a skimpy skirt
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by longetivity(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this is foolishness at its peak
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by raphy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wht are the needs they HV hospital in the university a fail country.

May her R.I.P amen
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
And the babe fine o
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Pharaohny: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abi thunder want to strike this one niii
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
So sad. RIP
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Bamidele1437: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
They said someone's daughter, a final year student died due to to negligence from the University health workers, and all you could come here to say is to judge the way she dressed in the picture that was posted for us to see the beautiful soul that just departed....... Pathetic!!

Rasulullah didn't teach this
Change your ways!!!
---------------------------------

Truly from God we have come and to Him we shall return, May God forgive the deceased and give the family the fortitude to Bear the loss.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you ok
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
harveyosho1:

something like dis happened upper last year when a microbiology student slumped and was taken to health center, dey didn't render anyhelp and he died there... very painful .Omo as it dey so make I Sha graduate from dis school cus everything don tire me undecided

You would ooo we your predecessors did so you too will cheesy
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Johnboom:
That is a wrong conclusion.

I know well what I am saying oooo, hmm the thing is just that it could have been more faster if Drs at the teaching hospital were available, Anyway what as happen has happen all the parties should just learn from their mistakes, and apologise to the student
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by IamAsiri: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
thorpido:
Why do they always blame the health institutions?I'm not saying they may not be culpable in this case.

Do you know OAU health centre? undecided
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by harveyosho1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crucialgem:

You would ooo we your predecessors did so you too will cheesy
Amen thanks sir
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by harveyosho1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
thorpido:
Why do they always blame the health institutions?I'm not saying they may not be culpable in this case.
What is dis one saying bayi...
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
luminouz:

I know that period too. The students almost burned JAJA down. They broke the windows and vandalized the cars parked there. Shit was messed up. I was in Awolowo Hall then.
So you be Queens Hall babe? Lol..Una Sabi form die. grin
Yes ooooo!!!!
Na Queens babe I be o and I was so happy, you know it's real close to Faculty of Arts and I didn't have to rush everyday like Idiates and Awoites.
I was deeply sad for that guy chai!!! I think it was even that time we were all asked to go home sef and UItes decided to arrange firewood by the gate side to cook, some even slept there sef.
Na girl you go find for Awo hall ABI? Chai!
What hall were you in?
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by blackmaine: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
specialmati:
embarassed Na waooh chai and when our bad idiotic leaders fall sick they travel abroad and leave us with hospital they can't treat themselves in
And one idiot will be here telling you about One Nigeria, sign death warrant for looters "No" they buharishit people go dey tell us how PDP loot the Nation , now do the needful , them go say No , tell me what's the difference between PDP and APC? Fools , most of us here are fools, These top idiotic politicians, and ex governors don't want Nigeria to disintegrate because , they have already set up their selves somewhere to be diplomatically milking this country , Thunder fire restructuring... Another scam loading

3 Likes

Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Yes ooooo!!!!
Na Queens babe I be o and I was so happy, you know it's real close to Faculty of Arts and I didn't have to rush everyday like Idiates and Awoites.
I was deeply sad for that guy chai!!! I think it was even that time we were all asked to go home sef and UItes decided to arrange firewood by the gate side to cook, some even slept there sef.
Na girl you go find for Awo hall ABI? Chai!
What hall were you in?

Lol..you didn't know that guys were in Awo Hall before? cheesy

It was Adewole that drove us out na,saying we gave those girls bells upandan.

That guy's ordeal was sad. It made many students give jaja a wide berth
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by specialmati(m): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2021
blackmaine:
And one idiot will be here telling you about One Nigeria, sign death warrant for looters "No" they buharishit people go dey tell us how PDP loot the Nation , now do the needful , them go say No , tell me what's the difference between PDP and APC? Fools , most of us here are fools, These top idiotic politicians, and ex governors don't want Nigeria to disintegrate because , they have already set up their selves somewhere to be diplomatically milking this country , Thunder fire restructuring... Another scam loading
God bless you dont mind those mofos especially that hopeless suya guy and his likes.the country is gone
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Hier(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shut up
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Dahustler007(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Paradise...Amen!!!
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by Heychpee: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
I won’t blame anybody here . I believe only God knows better in every situation. This happen for a reason.
May she rest in pp
Re: Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) by lilbarracuda(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Johnboom:
That is a wrong conclusion.

It's true to some extent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.