Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. (1035 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
lol cheesy
What evidence?
Do you know what evidence is?

You obviously forget that I am a Lawyer and many other related skills. And our Work is To PLAY WITH EVIDENCE.

so you do not know anything about evidence besides googles definition of it neither would you see it, even if it was put on your table in front of you.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously forget that I am a Lawyer and many other related skills. And our Work is To PLAY WITH EVIDENCE.

so you do not know anything about evidence besides googles definition of it neither would you see it, even if it was put on your table in front of you.

You think things you guys do in the court are evidence?
No wonder you think your logic are evidence.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
You think things you guys do in the court are evidence?
No wonder you think your logic are evidence.

Everything in the world comes to court, including contests between professors/scientists, Authentication of professors and scientists, ownership and acquisitions of certain knowledge, priority to register discoveries, contest and acknowledgement of discoveries, inventions, etc EVERY TYPE OF AVAILABLE EVIDENCE IS BROUGHT TO COURT. EVERY TYPE WITH NO EXCEPTION!

So as I said earlier, you do know anything about evidence beyond defining it as per Google or dictionary.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Everything in the world comes to court, including contests between professors/scientists, Authentication of professors and scientists, ownership and acquisitions of certain knowledge, priority to register discoveries, contest and acknowledgement of discoveries, inventions, etc EVERY TYPE OF AVAILABLE EVIDENCE IS BROUGHT TO COURT. EVERY TYPE WITH NO EXCEPTION!

So as I said earlier, you do know anything about evidence beyond defining it as per Google or dictionary.
You don't need the court to establish a scientific fact and find evidence for anything in nature.
Court is about arguments and most times ths best argument wins and not thebest evidence.

In some cases, court judgement are riddled with bias, corruption and inconsistencies. The point is, argument is the courts evidence in most cases. No wonder argue and think that can be regarded as evidence
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
You don't need the court to establish a scientific fact and find evidence...

Throughout the whole world, it is A Court that determines what is evidence. I am certain you do not know that during scientific verifications and confirmations Lawyers are present and the verification are still brought to Lawyers for confirmation.

Which is why every science facility and faculty still has its Legal Department or Attached to a Law Firm what you probably know is called Legal Consultant.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2021
True Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) don't have any problem with anybody because we will always ask for your permission before we preach to you so you either permit us and we speak or you say "NO" and we'll take our leave peacefully {Matthew 10:11-13} unlike the misinformed Churchgoers we don't create a nuisance in your streets or public transport all in the name of PREACHING! Matthew 12:19 smiley
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Throughout the whole world, it is A Court that determines what is evidence. I am certain you do not know that during scientific verifications and confirmations Lawyers are present and the verification are still brought to Lawyers for confirmation.

Which is why every science facility and faculty still has its Legal Department or Attached to a Law Firm what you probably know is called Legal Consultant.
no sir, the court doesn't determine evidence in science, it's not within the jurisdictions of judges to do that, it's within thr jurisdiction of scientific bodies via peerreview process to do that.

Don't start unnecessary arguments lawyer
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This guy you really do not know anything about how the world operates.

Name one scientific evidence that has been decided by a court?
Give a scientific theory or law that was verified by a court. You better don't say what you don't know else I will bash you this morning
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
This guy you really do not know anything about how the world operates.

Give a scientific theory or law that was verified by a court. You better don't say what you don't know else I will bash you this morning

As if you have not been seeking opportunity to insult me.

Here are some cases for you to break your head on as if you can (read and understand)

Daubert Vs. Merrell Dow Pharmaceutical Inc.

Google vs Oracle.

General Electric vs Joiner

Kumho Tire Co Vs. Carmichael

Browdens Patents Syndicate Limited vs. Herbert Smith Co.

American Cyanamid vs Ethicon Limited

Pfizer,Coca-Cola, Pepsi Inc, Michelliin, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Chrysler, Silicon Valley Cases, Toyota, Johnson-Johnson, Apple, Facebook etc.

All science companies have been in court to PROVE and defend their invention at one time or the other.

And till the end of the world, they would be brought to court.

"Science does not exist in courts ONLY EVIDENCE. EVIDENCE AS DETERMINED BY THE LAW AND THE JUDGE". US Court of Appeals, for the 11th Circuit!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As if you have not been seeking opportunity to insult me.

Here are some cases for you to break your head on as if you can (read and understand)

Daubert Vs. Merrell Dow Pharmaceutical Inc.

Google vs Oracle.

General Electric vs Joiner

Kumho Tire Co Vs. Carmichael

Browdens Patents Syndicate Limited vs. Herbert Smith Co.

American Cyanamid vs Ethicon Limited

Pfizer,Coca-Cola, Pepsi Inc, Michelliin, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Chrysler, Silicon Valley Cases, Toyota, Johnson-Johnson, Apple, Facebook etc.

All science companies have been in court to PROVE and defend their invention at one time or the other.

And till the end of the world, they would be brought to court.

"Science does not exist in courts ONLY EVIDENCE. EVIDENCE AS DETERMINED BY THE LAW AND THE JUDGE". US Court of Appeals, for the 11th Circuit!

Lol, you don’t have sense.
Name one scientific law or theory that was decided in court.

You can’t even differentiate companies from scientific procedures. Are you sure you are lawyer like this?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

You can’t even differentiate companies from scientific procedures. Are you sure you are lawyer like this?

You said
Workch:

"decided by a court" is the issue because I said "it is A Court that determines what is evidence."

And now I have shown you the decided cases, YOU HAVE CHANGED POST.

All it takes for a thing to not be evidence is when The Court has Declared that "it is not Evidence"

And unfortunately for you, you do not know what Evidence is, so how then can you know "Scientific Evidence".

Exactly as a person who does not know what school is cannot know "Boarding School"!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You said

"decided by a court" is the issue because I said "it is A Court that determines what is evidence."

All it takes for a thing to not be evidence is when The Court has Declared that "it is not Evidence"

And unfortunately for you, you do not know what Evidence is, so how then can you know "Scientific Evidence".

Exactly as a person who does not know what school is cannot know "Boarding School"!
I don't believe you are a lawyer. You don't have enough IQ to face any judge. Seriously
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You said

You cannot be a lawyer, it's impossible that someone with this low IQ will be lawyer, if you are truly a lawyer then it's no wonder that the judicial system of the country is struggling.
How can they have people like you as lawyers? cheesy

See how you are struggling to grasp basic logic
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
I don't believe you are a lawyer. You don't have enough IQ to face any judge. Seriously

Believe or not, it does not change the fact that you know nothing about evidence.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

I'm sure by now you have seen how true Christianity is the highest intelligence school of thought!
You approach your neighbour with the local greeting and ask for permission to share what you have in mind, a "YES" means acceptance to say what you've got upstairs and a "NO" simply means you don't have the time for that.

But note that you can't blame me if something happens and you feel everyone should react the same way but i choose not to follow the crowd because i gave you opportunity to know my thoughts and you turned it down!

In most cases people often hate us because we choose not to join them in some festivities and other social gatherings, Jehovah's Witnesses believe we have given you the opportunity to know us better as neighbours but you turned down the offer. So do not feel offended when you see us go contrary to what others in general accept as normal.

That's what true Christianity can mean for you! wink
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by truespeak: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
You cannot be a lawyer, it's impossible that someone with this low IQ will be lawyer, if you are truly a lawyer then it's no wonder that the judicial system of the country is struggling.

Can a non lawyer ever be able to judge if one is a Lawyer or not?

Never!

It always takes one to know one or to know that that one is not one! grin grin

You have no knowledge to decide one way or the other!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

Now you have gone beserk and insultiive as you normally do when you see you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by truespeak: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Believe or not, it does not change the fact that you know nothing about evidence.

I find him quite amusing!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2021
truespeak:

Never!!

grin which is why madness has suddenly fallen upon him.

And this is second time I have seen him suddenly go mad during an argument.

I think he has become as Somvayina.

And I see Nigeria is seriously making people run mad. grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2021
truespeak:

I find him quite amusing!

Watch out, he can suddenly go mad on the spot! grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by truespeak: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin which is why madness has suddenly fallen upon him.

And this is second time I have seen him suddenly go mad during an argument.

I think he has become as Somvayina.

And I see Nigeria is seriously making people run mad. grin

"The sun will not give its light"!

People are seriously in deep shiiite!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by truespeak: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Watch out, he can suddenly go mad on the spot! grin

Noted, thanks!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have gone beserk and insultiive as you normally do when you see you have nothing reasonable to say.
i don’t have time for your shenanigans
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
truespeak:

Never!

It always takes one to know one or to know that that one is not one! grin grin

You have no knowledge to decide one way or the other!
Look at the way you argue, you can’t even identify fallacies.
Whenever you make a point, you are always committing numerous fallacies. You don’t even know because you don’t have the knowledge.

Philosophical reasoning and logic is the basis for law and they teach them proper logic in law schools that includes how to identify and avoid fallacious arguments.

You don’t portray the characteristics of someone that has gone through such training. How can you go through such training and every time you commit fallacy of faulty equivalence by comparing god with maker of Toyota.
You don’t have the intellect of a lawyer abeg
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by truespeak: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Look at the way you argue, you can’t even identify fallacies.
Whenever you make a point, you are always committing numerous fallacies. You don’t even know because you don’t have the knowledge.

Philosophical reasoning and logic is the basis for law and they teach them proper logic in law schools that includes how to identify and avoid fallacious arguments.

You don’t portray the characteristics of someone that has gone through such training. How can you go through such training and every time you commit fallacy of faulty equivalence by comparing god with maker of Toyota.
You don’t have the intellect of a lawyer abeg

I see the madness dtruthspeaker warned me about!

You can continue in your madness undisturbed!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You don’t have the intellect of a lawyer bro.
I can put my money on it that you aren’t a lawyer. I swear
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
You don’t have the intellect of a lawyer bro.
I can put my money on it that you aren’t a lawyer. I swear

grin See Frustration and Lamentation and Ad Hominem BECAUSE OF INABILITY TO REASONABLY COUNTER AND USUAL LOSS! grin

Now madness has fallen upon you because you know Your Score now reads Dtruthspeaker20- workch 0 . grin

See you at the next 21- 0. grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See Frustration and Lamentation and Ad Hominem BECAUSE OF INABILITY TO REASONABLY COUNTER AND USUAL LOSS! grin

Now madness has fallen upon you because you know Your Score now reads Dtruthspeaker20- workch 0 . grin

See you at the next 21- 0. grin
lol, see lawyer. cheesy

Lawyer wey Dey reason like primary 2 student. Make I hear say you be lawyer cheesy
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
lol, see lawyer. cheesy

Lawyer wey Dey reason like primary 2 student. Make I hear say you be lawyer cheesy

Wetin dem dey call university graduate and Mastets holder wey no fit Pass Primary 2 student?

OLODO, OLODO, OLODO RABATA! grin

ILLITERATE, MOO-MOO! grin

COMPLETE WASTE OF SCHOOL FEES! grin grin

I beg make waka before people see say I dey argue with Madman!
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wetin dem dey call university graduate and Mastets holder wey no fit Pass Primary 2 student?

ILLITERATE, MOO-MOO! grin

COMPLETE WASTE OF SCHOOL FEES! grin grin

I beg make waka before people see say I dey argue with Madman!

Why are you lying that you are lawyer?
I thought Christians don't lie
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Why are you lying that you are lawyer?
I thought Christians don't lie

Ironically a trained christian fully competent and completely equipped with the knowledge from God's word knows better than any lawyer in the world because it's our duty to know all the laws governing our community that's why you'll hardly find JWs being taken to court for going against the constitution of any country! wink
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically a trained christian fully competent and completely equipped with the knowledge from God's word knows better than any lawyer in the world because it's our duty to know all the laws governing our community that's why you'll hardly find JWs being taken to court for going against the constitution of any country! wink
Please don’t preach JW to me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video / What does God say about Divorce? / Why Union Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.