Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. (1048 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

Please don’t preach JW to me. Thanks
I'm only telling you that if you truly want to challenge CHRISTIANITY that's the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught so according to Apostle Paul there is nothing any professor can fabricate as in law against that group {Galatians 5:23} because that's the PERFECT group of IMPERFECT people!

So know from today that you're just deceiving yourself thinking you have any CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS that's better than what true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) got from God's word. You can continue playing around with misinformed Churchgoers, of course they have nothing to say to silence your faculty so enjoy teasing them! smileywink
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm only telling you that if you truly want to challenge CHRISTIANITY that's the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught so according to Apostle Paul there is nothing any professor can fabricate as in law against that group {Galatians 5:23} because that's the PERFECT group of IMPERFECT people!

So know from today that you're just deceiving yourself thinking you have any CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS that's better than what true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) got from God's word. You can continue playing around with misinformed Churchgoers, of course they have nothing to say to silence your faculty so enjoy teasing them! smileywink
ok noted, thanks
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
You're welcome anytime! smiley
Workch:

ok noted, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos) / Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa / Help Nigerians!! Apostle Suleman Is Threating To Kill Me For Turning Muslim PT 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.