Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria (29738 Views)

Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe / 5 Accountants Slots In Aba And Amasiri (abia State) Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Vacancy:bank Teller (200 Slots) In Lagos...my Colleague Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by captainbangz: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
samonak:
Of course every one knows job slots are sold codedly, I have a friend who bought the Federal Fire service Job for 400k, he is currently hanging 2 stars. A friend to a cousin of mine bought NDIC job for #5M through one Hajiya, he was placed on Level 10 cos he had prior work experience. That same cousin of mine facilitated employment in PEF ( Petroleum Equalization Fund) for one lady who paid #1M cash and was placed on Level 8 ( na her boyfriend even pay the money) The sad fact is that, everything in this country is for sale, all you have to do is get a reliable connect, pay and the job is yours! If you want to see levels just go to federal character commission, they just share slots among the principal officers who In turn resell it or secure the jobs for their relatives or cronies. Even the so called NIPPS is a complete scam, it's a major job racketeering outfit that all manner of atrocities are committed. A major reason the Northerners are against restructuring is because of the power they enjoy at the centre, the real truth is that the country belongs to the Hausa - Fulanis, they run things and determine who gets what, when and how. Go to some parastatals and agencies, na dem boku there. When you enter places like NSPMC ( printing and minting) you'll wonder whether na Ab oki organization, same for Customs, DMO, NPA or any "juicy" organization. That's why they will do anything possible to secure power and be in charge. Only God fit help this country, Walahi. undecided
Permit me to say southerners are foolish. I am a southerner based in the north, schooling in the north. If you go to a southerner with your Bsc, he'll ask you to go and come with masters, if you come with masters, he'll ask for PhD all because he doesn't wan you to be like or above him someday. But you see those northerners, A friend (northerner) over here in school said "they sent him to come and collect certificate", While me I am struggling on how to maintain a cgpa of above 4.5. He has ever said, in fifty years time, my children will have Hausa as their official language (I don't know if you get the message?), Dominance is their aim!. The reason why you see them in most of the offices in Abuja. Those potbellied idiots(southerners) in small positions need to wake up for their brothers too.

6 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Kokaine(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
freddybonz:

Sorry but what do u mean by a consultant between u and ur salary?
some parastatals don't employ you directly. They employ the services of a consultant firm to provide them with qualified staff. Then they pay your salaries to the consultant firm. Those ones will always deduct about half your pay and send you the rest.

So if your salary is actually 300k, and you were employed by a consultant who now posted you to a government parastatal, it means you will be taking home somewhere around 120k monthly.

Many organizations run this method.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Emmanuelcann: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do you believe you can get any one on merit?
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:
Good day fellow naira landers.

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying
Let me give you a first-hand experience at the Federal Civil Service Commission Office..
Seeking employment into the Federal Ministry of Water Resources kini-kini kiniko..
They will never tell you that the slot is for sale until you get there. Even if the slot was the slot reserved for you through long-leg, that person must call the Oga kpata-kpata again and mention your name before you get it for free.
If not, they will continue to dull your hand with a come-tomorrow, come-tomorrow attitude, until you start speaking with them in the proper street language..
Then they will tell you the right agent to meet..
(Probably a gateman or driver there).
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by nedivine(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abeg link me up
Terry44:
Got one recently.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by stanley000: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
How many engineers and architects can confidently tell you they ve gotten a govt contract by merit? Even as that slot selling there are still scams how much more wasting your time trying to bid without connection.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by stanley000: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
khadaffi:

Don't be deceived, they do sell. There are genuine sellers. The problem is identifying them. For instance most federal jobs are allocated to senators, governors etc. If you are able to meet them, they will sell to you. I've seen this happen repeatedly. It's in the private sectors we have lots of scammers for example in shell, Chevron etc lots of scammers using these agencies to help themselves.
is someone like mc oluomo ask for 10m to get a slot its 100 legit. I heard the guy receives house gifts from those he placed.how an illiterate is placing graduates lol
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Chicky34: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dey there...
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by usman3688(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Always a friend m, I know I know

It’s always I know somebody
I know I know
We never see person wey come out to say I paid 800k for fed fire! Na lie nothing like that

Gods grace don’t back up bribery to get a job

It all depends on who u knw. A very close friend of mine paid 2.5mil for Space agency in 2019, he even asked me to look for money so we could resign from where we were working then but I could not raise the money. I even offered to pay 1 million so that once I resumed I'll pay the rest but they never accepted that offer. He's still there now working

My bro also got appointment with a top federal agency and didn't pay a dime. It felt like a dream to him when he was invited to come collect his appointment letter cos it was too good to be true. He will be one 1 there this month.

Me too I'm certain of getting a federal appointment soon and it's completely based on merit, walked into the agency submitted my cv and marketed my self well. Got contacts of top people in the agency and I was called for interview after 3 months of submitting my cv. I will be resuming soon..

3 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by LutanFyah: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
talk2hb1:

Na Lie Jare, just some bunches of wannabe thinking they can rip people of their money because we are so desperate for federal job
There's a thread on this platform where you can buy job slots.

Follow who know road.
Say you never see no mean say e no dey happen.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Omohena: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
A niece of mine ones ask me to bring 900k for Nigeria Correctional Service, that her Inlaw will work it out for me.I then told her to forget it if she can't use her influence to get it for me.Come to think of it,if I have 900k,I will be engage regoriously in a business
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Spherical77(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
usman3688:

It all depends on who u knw. A very close friend of mine paid 2.5mil for Space agency in 2019, he even asked me to look for money so we could resign from where we were working then but I could not raise the money. I even offered to pay 1 million so that once I resumed I'll pay the rest but they never accepted that offer. He's still there now working

My bro also got appointment with a top federal agency and didn't pay a dime. It felt like a dream to him when he was invited to come collect his appointment letter cos it was too good to be true. He will be one 1 there this month.

Me too I'm certain of getting a federal appointment soon and it's completely based on merit, walked into the agency submitted my cv and marketed my self well. Got contacts of top people in the agency and I was called for interview after 3 months of submitting my cv. I will be resuming soon..
interesting

Must it be the headquarter of any agency/parastatals/ministry or just any branch?

Thanks
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by femi4: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying
Yes, we do they do

Starting from 1M
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
I don tire o..
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nekky5(f): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na waoooo!!!! for someone like me that have my B.sc but do not have a dime to secure a job, I do not know anybody at the top and am not ready to offer my body as a lady, I have consoled myself while i hustle to survive period. All will be well that is all I know.

3 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Emmanuel909090: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:

With the right connect, it works.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by sylva1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oh, I see.

Kokaine:
firs has one of the best pay structure along with allowances.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Gfskw: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Brunicekid(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Seller
You want them to eat your money baa

They still use this tactics to collect 150k from my babe last month, now she Dey cry.

When I wanted to do my housemanship, I met lot of people that claim they sell slot, they are all 419, if you know your way you won’t pay a dime, who go hell you Dey one office Dey wait you
*who go help you

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rich4god:
Of a truth... They sell. Cos I have a friend that paid about 2.5 for the last immigration intake and he made into the inspector cadre.

But what I don't really know is that if assuming he didn't make the payment, would he still get the job by merit, cos there is every tendency the person he gave money didn't even do anything for him.

Also, those who gather up to 3m just to buy a slot, can't the person just start business.

If them tell you wetin dey for business, you won't try it.

N3m can disappear in one year.

Even a business you understand well, village can plan you.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Eppking(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
2.5mm for a federal job of how much salary monthly? It makes no sense at all.

2.5mm for what level? This country and uselessness

Whatever you have done that made you 2.5mm, bro stick to that one and grow there...

Yes, I turned down EFCC for UK masters (Cyber Security) and I so love that decision.

AlhajiBitcoin:

If them tell you wetin dey for business, you won't try it.

N3m can disappear in one year.

Even a business you understand well, village can plan you.

2 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Oyerinde16(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
My uncle wea de mumu tell me say boys under him office, in one agency under the presidency told him one day that "Oga make e no b say we no update u, 1 said he bought his for 1.2m anoda 1.6m, another 1.250m the one wea get luck said he bought his 800k through someone he knows working there...

Those in charge of recruitment are the once using the opportunity to cash out.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by EduBrazil1991(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=Saneesk post=106358790]Good day fellow naira landers.

I can help you by connecting u with a friend who does that very well. They even refund your money if it didn't work out
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by luizpippo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The noise about "Marginalization," "Nepotism" and "Federal Character" has never been the bane of their agitation.

All these tears you see from that Socio-Political Group has always been about the money in certain MDAs and Ministries.
Why do they keep talking about Federal Character in security architechture? What has this Gov't done that was not done under previous Gov't?

There was a Gov't where all 5 Sentate Presidents that served under him were from a certain region.
There was a Gov't where almost all MDAs were headed by people from a certain region including those who have no business being there in the first place.
Suddenly, if it's not in your favour, you starts crying "Nepotism". It's obvious the cry has never been for the development of that region or to give them Good Governance. If those cries are for Good Governance in that region, ask yourself, with majority of them holding the "Juicy" positions (according to dem dem), what were the developmental projects they were able to woo the FG to start and complete in the region?

What can we show in the region for their years of holding those "Juicy" offices if it's about development for them. All these Socio-Political Groups are another big problem we have in this country but we are not talking about it.
They are mercenaries of corruption. They don't mean well for YOU and I. It's always about their interests and theirs alone. Both the ones making noise in the North, and those in the South are all disguising.
We should create a Nigeria where competence, roundtable negotiations between brilliant minds are the engine to attaining power and not people who only heat the polity when they are not being fed from the same money we are borrowing.
Our cry for fairness and equity today should be about COMPETENCE, TRANSPARENCY, someone who can carry the people along in every Ministries and other Federal Parastatals instead of all this regional and ethnic madness. Can we ever sustain this?
Lastly is the fact that these guys don't hate corruption. They know the system and they will always go for the ones that has THEIR interest at heart and not YOU and I.
They are ready to hail even the most useless Gov't to high heaven as long as they keep lining their pockets with the $$$ every now and then from their various stooges in Gov't and sabotage any Gov't that will ever prioritize the people over them.
They know we are Ethnically and Regionally biased and can always play into their script when they bring that playbook. We just don't learn, we just don't learn.
I rest my case!

undecided
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
poiZon:

Because u dey Abuja, u think Nigeria starts and end in Abuja.
And the politicians or house members dey office abi..
Sule
House of assembly dey Abuja baa?
House members dey Dey office sometimes
This I know
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Sikpa04(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nekky5:
Na waoooo!!!! for someone like me that have my B.sc but do not have a dime to secure a job, I do not know anybody at the top and am not ready to offer my body as a lady, I have consoled myself while i hustle to survive period. All will be well that is all I know.

You don't have someone doesn't mean it's the end of the road for you. Keep applying for jobs and maybe this time don't focus on only FG jobs, look for private jobs. Don't give up hope oo. The day you will land the job even you won't believe it.

Finally, try to develop skills in tech. It will help you trust me grin

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Sikpa04(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oyerinde16:

Those in charge of recruitment are the once using the opportunity to cash out.

Very correct!!
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by poiZon: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Sule
House of assembly dey Abuja baa?
House members dey Dey office sometimes
This I know
Bros maybe u r related to or u have friends with people who r SAs to house members, that's why u r saying it as if na easy thing.
Common counsellor hard to see, e come be house member.
Those guys have seatings from tuesdays to thursdays sometimes friday. Na only one day each week they kerp for visitors.
And u need book appointment before u can have access to them. And jobs too no dey...
There must be openings first before u even think of approaching them.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rich4god:
Of a truth... They sell. Cos I have a friend that paid about 2.5 for the last immigration intake and he made into the inspector cadre.

But what I don't really know is that if assuming he didn't make the payment, would he still get the job by merit, cos there is every tendency the person he gave money didn't even do anything for him.

Also, those who gather up to 3m just to buy a slot, can't the person just start business.
Thet are scared of business
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by usman3688(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Spherical77:
interesting

Must it be the headquarter of any agency/parastatals/ministry or just any branch?

Thanks

It's always better to go to the head quarters of any agency to pursue things like that cos that's where all the decisions are made.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nekky5(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok ,thank you.

You don't have someone doesn't mean it's the end of the road for you. Keep applying for jobs and maybe this time don't focus on only FG jobs, look for private jobs. Don't give up hope oo. The day you will land the job even you won't believe it.

Finally, try to develop skills in tech. It will help you trust me grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.