Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria (29705 Views)

Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe / 5 Accountants Slots In Aba And Amasiri (abia State) Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Vacancy:bank Teller (200 Slots) In Lagos...my Colleague Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nekky5(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
You don't have someone doesn't mean it's the end of the road for you. Keep applying for jobs and maybe this time don't focus on only FG jobs, look for private jobs. Don't give up hope oo. The day you will land the job even you won't believe it.

Finally, try to develop skills in tech. It will help you trust me ;
Ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
poiZon:

Bros maybe u r related to or u have friends with people who r SAs to house members, that's why u r saying it as if na easy thing.
Common counsellor hard to see, e come be house member.
Those guys have seatings from tuesdays to thursdays sometimes friday. Na only one day each week they kerp for visitors.
And u need book appointment before u can have access to them. And jobs too no dey...
There must be openings first before u even think of approaching them.

Lol bro
I have nobody at all in the too place
And I’ve seen 2 house of assembly members in Lagos, 2 in ogun state, I chatted with a Senator on Imessage before ge said he can’t help me, they are hard to see, once you have assess to their numbers, text them, the good ones will return your messages.

Attached are just my chat with them oo
I don’t know them from anyone
I just have assess to their numbers

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by khadaffi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
stanley000:
is someone like mc oluomo ask for 10m to get a slot its 100 legit. I heard the guy receives house gifts from those he placed.how an illiterate is placing graduates lol

I don't know about MC oluomo. What I know is what I'm saying. Our senators and governors sell these slots through 3rd party. It's really shameful to say the least. Even Npower at a point was even turning to what they wanted to sell before some media houses started reporting of the incidence. Whether it's still for sale is what I don't know. Agencies I've witnessed people selling and buying is immigration, customs and Ndlea.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yeah, but to get a sure connect is the koko. I paid 100dollars(had to go extra mile to get it on a loan) for the last Inec recruitment before covid struck and Inec stopped the recruitment process. It was a very sure link. The money was returned.

My sis inlaw just got shortlisted for the immigration recruitment l, supplementary list. To start training on Monday. This one na connection. No dime paid
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol bro
I have nobody at all in the too place
And I’ve seen 2 house of assembly members in Lagos, 2 in ogun state, I chatted with a Senator on Imessage before ge said he can’t help me, they are hard to see, once you have assess to their numbers, text them, the good ones will return your messages.

Attached are just my chat with them oo
I don’t know them from anyone
I just have assess to their numbers
should I Dm for the contact? Please
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omohena:
A niece of mine ones ask me to bring 900k for Nigeria Correctional Service, that her Inlaw will work it out for me.I then told her to forget it if she can't use her influence to get it for me.Come to think of it,if I have 900k,I will be engage regoriously in a business
thou every one no get business acumen
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by chukwuemekaduke: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes,employment slot is sold
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
should I Dm for the contact? Please
Send a mail to midashelpinghands@gmail.com
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Rhozabeth(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:
Good day fellow naira landers.

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying
Oga, yes they do mostly in d ministries and govt agencies! It might interest u to know that u can vuy an employment for as much as #1m!
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by freddybonz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Yeah, but to get a sure connect is the koko. I paid 100dollars(had to go extra mile to get it on a loan) for the last Inec recruitment before covid struck and Inec stopped the recruitment process. It was a very sure link. The money was returned.

My sis inlaw just got shortlisted for the immigration recruitment l, supplementary list. To start training on Monday. This one na connection. No dime paid
Immigration training starts on Monday?, Pls when was the supplementary list released?
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
freddybonz:

Immigration training starts on Monday?, Pls when was the supplementary list released?
in the appointment letter, it reads sept 15. She wasn't aware of any list sef until her connent called her and told her to head to Abuja immediately, So I don't think the list was made public. Just check your portal.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Send a mail to midashelpinghands@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by freddybonz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
in the appointment letter, it reads sept 15. She wasn't aware of any list sef until her connent called her and told her to head to Abuja immediately, So I don't think the list was made public. Just check your portal.
Okay, sorry but when was she asked to go to Abuja or rather when did she go to Abuja
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
thou every one no get business acumen
abi na
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
freddybonz:

Okay, sorry but when was she asked to go to Abuja or rather when did she go to Abuja
she went on Tueday. Finished her documentation on Wednesday. Back to base, to resume training at her state on Monday.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by freddybonz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
she went on Tueday. Finished her documentation on Wednesday. Back to base, to resume training at her state on Monday.
Okay, thank u very much
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
ignis:

Dey there... You go old waiting with your certificate.

Hahaha, I go come they carry gun for street. If Nah immigration I go reason the matter but I hear their amount long sha to get job there. E get one of my course paid over a million job he didn't see. If he had invested that money or use am jakpa even if na Dubai.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
You still dey enjoy... E be Like say hunger never beat you before.

Baba, I can't hungry with all the knowledge when I acquire, is just that person gat to be rich to acquire the finer things in life and NSCDC can't give that to you.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
StoneLucifer:

U are a liar.. Continue waiting for oil & gas till Jesus Christ comes.

No be quarrel boss, the conversation still on my Facebook, I had to tell a friend who was interested, the friend went to the said woman's house to make sure it wasn't scam. It seems all her family works there including herself lol.

We aren't the same there are some jobs, I can't just do.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
lereinter:

I know someone that paid 800k for fed fire and got it

I know someone whose uncle was in FCC and helped him get prison job for free

Everything depends on your connect and God's grace

It's only in Nigeria we call corruption God's grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
VTJN:
Link me with the person boss

It was before corona virus. I don't know about now.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by newoffer: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Some are money but most are thru digging deep. Dickmatized. And vaginalized.

Many young ladies are pro prostitute because of how they got the job
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
In desperate to getting a job especially federal government one, na so I landed myself into the hand of one Mr. MARTINS OKOYE 07061180482 who claimed to being ASC of NSDC Abuja command; introduced to me by catechist DOMINIC of St. Peter's catholic parish Awka. Based on say catechist dey involved na im I believed l don get better connection. The man end up scamming me of huge some of money.�
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by pope217(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes,there are genuine agents that sells job,they will ask u to pay for ur documentation and once ur employment letter is out,they will ask u to pay.beep me for further explanation 08121500629
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by ayurexars(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2021
FIRS 1.4million
Prison 800k
Custom 1.2million
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by freddybonz(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
ayurexars:
FIRS 1.4million
Prison 800k
Custom 1.2million
Is the payment before or after the appointment letter and how long would the FIRS take?
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Spherical77(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2021
ayurexars:
FIRS 1.4million
Prison 800k
Custom 1.2million
How come you know all these? Are you a principal officer in FCC?
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by desertboom(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na wah...
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
icecool12:
Govt parastatals cost more. They once told me to pay 2m for one in Abuja.
I am happy that people are aware of employment payment. 2018,19 employment in one of the Departments, someone said he was asked to pay 500k to pass his file for signature approval to get employed. He did not have the 500k, so he was not employed even though, he passed on merit. Yes, government officials and politicians at the top are selling employment of the merit passes because, they could not pay 500k to pass their file for employment approvals. Those are the leaders that were voted for. God will violently judge them hard.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by icecool12(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
CioAngels:
I am happy that people are aware of employment payment. 2018,19 employment in one of the Departments, someone said he was asked to pay 500k to pass his file for signature approval to get employed. He did not have the 500k, so he was not employed even though, he passed on merit. Yes, government officials and politicians at the top are selling employment of the merit passes because, they could not pay 500k to pass their file for employment approvals. Those are the leaders that were voted for. God will violently judge them hard.

Sad reality. That we have to pay to get job now. If it was 200k or a little more, I would have considered but 2 million? That is big money.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by honeywale(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2021
freddybonz:

How sure are you about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.