Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Grey's Anatomy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grey's Anatomy (1280 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Tv Series: Grey's Anatomy Vs. House / Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey's Anatomy by Free(f): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2006
did anyone watch last weeks episode?
thats the best one yet
i cant wait for the continuation tonite grin grin
i want them to suprise me ----oooh weee cool cool cool
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2006
Im the biggest grey's fan.

I cant believe that gurl actually took her hands off. I was like, OMG, let the hospital Blow! But doctor grey immediately stuck her hand in.

Im sure that, shepherd would do anything possible tonight to make sure nothing happens to meredith (grey). I cant wait for tonites episode too. It's right after desperate housewives.
Re: Grey's Anatomy by Free(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2006
she took her hand out cuz
that one surgeon, that she was left alone with in there scared the crap outta her,
all that talk he was doin, i thought he was gonna take her place
but he left her , talkin bout i got kids .at home (that was not cool what he did),

well tonites episode
they said its not going to be an ending we would be expectin
so am guess grey's probably gonna dies,
or the pregnant ladies husband is gonna die (i wouldnt be surprise if he dies but grey i would)
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2006
grey can never die. Grey's anatomy?? WHy would grey die??

And yeah that man is a fxcking retard. He scared that poor girl out!!! If i were her, i'd do the same she did.
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Feb 13, 2006
Okay sooo like im technically mad at doctor Shepherd. What the fxck is wrong with him WOuld he just kiss doctor grey already?? I mean like seriously, i hate it when i watch two people like each other sooo much, but won't just do something about it!!!

Okay, today's show was totally amazing! Like this is what i want in a show. Every episode makes you want more and also makes you appreciate the last. I was soo happy when doctor grey didn't die today.

Everything kind of worked out for the best, except of course the bomb man that died. I'm happy doctor bailey gave birth to her baby safely. *sighs of relief*, I want to see next episode, looks like it's gon be fun. (a woman in a hospital because she gets too much orgasm, whoa)! cheesy cheesy

Doctor yang (christina) is soo funny! Hahaha, telling someone with bomb in her hand that your own boyfriend told you he loves you. What the fxck has that got to do with bomb? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But i liked how doctor shepherd, appreciated doctor grey (meredith) at the end of today's episode. smiley Awww, I love grey's anatomy!

Ohh i totally loved that guy, that helped doctor bailey deliever her baby, because of his sweet words. smiley kiss He's sooo cute. George that is.

The main cast

From left to right.(their names in the show)
Dr. Richard webber, Dr. bailey, Justin(dunno his movie name), Isobel, George, Christina yang, Dr. Preston, Dr. Grey (meredith), and Finaly, the handsome Dr. Shepherd.
Re: Grey's Anatomy by Free(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2006
yea i was sad the dude from the bomb sqard Die cry cry cry
i didnt want anybody to get hard but ooh welll

yes i dont know why dr shepherd is with his wife, becuz it obvious he dont love her,

yes omaley is sweet,

that blonde gurl i didnt get her , she tought about grey dying and she started laughin
i was like has she gon metal, shocked shocked

anyway next weeks do look like is gon be fun
cant wait!!! grin grin
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2006
I actually thought isobel was mental. i seriously thought her case would be another problem the hospital has to bare. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy But after sex, she was okay. wink cheesy
Re: Grey's Anatomy by queen2(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
Ive watched the first Episode,
Cant wait till they finish so i can give feed back.
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On May 16, 2006
HEY Y'ALL.

WHo saw the season finale yesterday

Mehn, u guys on here are not religious fans of grey's anatomy.

Im on this other site, and people r soo passionate abt this show.

Well, i can't wait for next season. WHo will meredith choose? Dr shepherd or the vetinery doctor? Mehn, danny died!! cry cry

I think the guy that carried izzy, can't remember his name, he loves izzy. Or wat do y'all think?
Re: Grey's Anatomy by Free(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2006
yea i forget his name tooo
but i think he loves izzy , he is a jerk at times
hes is brutaly honest like daiiing!!!!

am so sick of meredith and dr shephered
they need to make up their damn minds on who the want to be with
instead of pretenting not to want each other but they do
da hell??

yea i cant wait for next seasons episode!!!!
Re: Grey's Anatomy by eveseh(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2006
i've only watch it one time,but not all ways,but
it's cool
Re: Grey's Anatomy by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2006
yeah free, that guy is TOO HONEST! In an annoying way. honesty is good, but not to dying patients.

Anyways i cant wait for next season.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Tv Station / Aragon,legolas,frodo,sam Lotr / Idi Nasiru Makes Student Academy Awards History For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.