Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,933 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres (7121 Views)

Tracee Ellis Ross Shows Off Her Pretty Body In A Bikini As She Turns 47 / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Enjoying Luxury Tour Around Dubai With A Helicopter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by stanley000: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
I do know its not fully paid for yet. Rappers lie too much even 50 cent sold his massecusets mansion even with low taxes. Rappers lie for a living, the one davido lives in isn't fully paid for. Other day i was passing and one car dealer was talking about car and home loans being the thing now due to worldwide meltdown from covid.
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
oloriooko:
How is this pic a proof that it's for Rick? Bloggers sha angry

I knew I have seen the picture of this house before - belonging to “Evander Holyfield”.

So, Rick Ross bought it from Holyfield.

You can google “Evander Holyfield mansion”

1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Property tax and maintenance costs in the long run
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by billynoni(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
my brother I need the vanity. If u gan gan wey type this come still go hell and u see rick cross there na that time u go kW say either make u enjoy on earth suffer entenity or suffer earth still suffer eternity
Sorry sir/ma, please read to understand and not to reply. I should break this down, IF YOU HAVE ALL THE WEALTH ON EARTH, THERE IS MAXIMUM YOU CAN USE AT A TIME, SO WE SHOULD NOT KILL OURSELVES, IF WE DONT HAVE OUR DESIRES NOW. Do you get it now? Or you still feel like playing the religion card, which I never mentioned?
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by Roma10: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Boss wink
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by 24SEVEN: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
broadally2:
I know Rick Ross, I mean the real Ricky Ross.
He owes me a 100 favour.

Everyday I'm hustling. grin
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by Kol007(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2021
TruthOverFacts:
Really??
yea
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by fadal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
nigga girl said he cant fuk for shit grin grin grin grin she had me crying
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres by kemobetter: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some sources on the Internet state his net worth is $45 million, so he probably could afford a mansion like this. I am not sure how it works exactly, though.
It's rich people's business, and it seems only the people with rapper rick ross net worthcan afford good housing in the US. But ordinary people with average salaries are forced to rent or stay with their parents because they simply don't earn enough to afford even the cheapest housing.
The real estate market in the US is really unstable now, and I hope it will get better by the end of the year because I have to find a house to live in with my future wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’prince Gets A House In Lekki – Hope All Is Well With The Mohit Crew? / 18year Old Boy Shares Photo Of Him & 15yr Old Girlfriend Kissing On Facebook / Ruslana Korshunova- A Beauty With A Miraculous Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.