Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) (54410 Views)

Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
She's hardworking.

Nice one
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by femi4: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Missyajoke:
Me sef go spend money on my parents one day
Work hard first
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Dahustler007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Missyajoke:

AMEN!!!

I Believe You Die!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by nedekid: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
VEXT:

My brother ,na why we say marriage dey always favour women pass o..you go train pikin finish,na only him mama he go Sabi
Her papa don die.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by nedekid: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
VEXT:

My brother ,na why we say marriage dey always favour women pass o..you go train pikin finish,na only him mama he go Sabi
Her papa don die.
Maybe na rolls Royce she for buy for am.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Machine kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Franking: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
That Yoruba- Igbo girl.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by nedekid: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

The father Nko? Abi the father na Baxtard?
He papa Mr alade is late. He was a senior police officer. Dies years back.
This is her igbo mother.
Yes her mama na omo igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Novelman(f): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
MOTHERS JOY

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Missyajoke:
PRAY MAKE CLITO-CURRENCY NOR DECEIVE YOU
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Qualer: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

una don hear this gal real voice !

horrible

stop talking nonsense you have no idea about.

Yemi is one of the best female vocalists in Africa. She is actually toning down her real fantastic voice to fit the kind of music she is doing at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Talentless musician.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by aomine(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
I do dread e nor reach 2 weeks i comot am e be like say that thing dey attract billing ,i don tire for this country angry
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

[s]una don hear this gal real voice !

horrible [/s]

Envy kills!

So you are now angry because she bought a car for her Mama? This is pure witchcraft!

By the way, everybody knows Yemi Alade voice when we hears it and it is her voice that has been selling her!

So tell us another cock and bull story!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
What Toto can not buy does not exist
You're drunk. Yemi Alade na your mate? Guy, shoe get size oh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by maxito28: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok na angry
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Mcslize: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

We have only one true love and that is mother's love

Slawormiir no be bo bo ju!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by edoairways: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:
Congrats, mum. I'm coming over with my Legxus to celebrate with you.

BTW, Yemi Alade for marry Harrysong. E get why. I don't mean to be rude, but e get why.
Why?
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by chatinent: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
edoairways:

Why?

Lol..
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by daniella45(f): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nawa oh................

when i go buy my own sad sad
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Gfskw: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by famagro: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
And where's the father. I sorry for men sha.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
nedekid:

He papa Mr alade is late. He was a senior police officer. Dies years back.
This is her igbo mother.
Yes her mama na omo igbo.

Okay that's bad for the father.

We will not die Young ooo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Misternas89(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
lied:
To those asking where una dey see this money?
Should i say it?
Are you sure you won’t “lied” as your moniker implies ? grin cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by lied(f): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Misternas89:

Are you sure you won’t “lied” as your moniker implies ? grin cheesy
Hahahaha! grin
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy shutup , idiot ...na my crush u de yab like that..yemi alade is one of the biggest female artiste in Africa, so wtf is ur problem..do u expect a woman of her Calibre to be broke...oga keepshut and pray for God's blessings. tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by donhils: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vicq322:
Yemi alade buys mom a sport utility vehicle for her birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUffDiMl8Zg/?utm_medium=copy_link
That's wow
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by MummyD2020(f): 3:32am On Oct 03, 2021
kenzysmith:

Even when its obvious what she is into? Oh God!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Kudos to Yemi Alade
Congratulations to her mother..
She will "chop child-food long"

The authenticity of her message--content, the multiple artistic influences and a focus on being relevant in her niche which include social justice proponent, has helped her in being on top of the game, alongside her vocal prowess.

Kudos once again.

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Dingdongbells(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Where is Pastor Righteousness. I'm still looking for him o.o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.