Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41640 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Maestro21, let’s keep having fun dude.

You don’t come online to discuss topics you are ignorant about grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2021
obailala:
Provide the evidence

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by obailala(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2021
fyneguy:

Of course God is the one that heals. But that doesn't mean you wouldn't take drugs or vaccines or go to the hospital if you're ill.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by donnie(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
A Boki girl swore not to take the jab after two of her cousins took it and died within a week plus her friend at school took and barely survived the side effects.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
obailala:

Of course God is the one that heals. But that doesn't mean you wouldn't take drugs or vaccines or go to the hospital if you're ill.

not in this context. He specifically said God told him the vaccine wouldn't work.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by obailala(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
fyneguy:

not in this context. He specifically said God told him the vaccine wouldn't work.
Am I supposed to just swallow a hearsay conjured statement from you? Where's the evidence that he said that?

The evidence you provided says the opposite, but you still insist you heard or read it somewhere? Perhaps in your dream?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 3:14am On Dec 02, 2021
obailala:
Am I supposed to just swallow a hearsay conjured statement from you? Where's the evidence that he said that?

The evidence you provided says the opposite, but you still insist you heard or read it somewhere? Perhaps in your dream?

Lol I don't want to think you are struggling to comprehend "not vaccine" in that headline. You can as well read the piece for more details.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by obailala(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol I don't want to think you are struggling to comprehend "not vaccine" in that headline. You can as well read the piece for more details.
I read every word in that piece you posted the last time (since october), it's a shame you still can't comprehend what you posted (probably because you struggle to read beyond titles as you rightly pointed out above).

Nowhere in that report did Pastor Adeboye posit that the vaccines don't work; rather he said if you develop a vaccine today, tomorrow another variant of the disease springs up (of which the old vaccine may not be effective for), and then you will need to develop a new vaccine. Therefore only God would really be able to eradicate covid19. So how on earth did you interpret that to mean "Adeboye said vaccines don't work"?

Not only is what he said absolutely correct, it's also very much in line with scientific principles. Oga you should learn to keep your emotions and prejudices aside when reading, else your comprehension would be severely impaired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.