Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41638 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Vaccines are not drugs, illiterate grin

Keeps committing blunder proudly cheesy

lol

Vaccines are what they call PROPHYLACTIC or PREVENTATIVE drugs or medicines. While the other types of drugs are called THERAPEUTICS or CURATIVES.

Moderna called their jabs investigational medicines.https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

I will injure you with facts.

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

Vaccines are what they call PROPHYLACTIC or PREVENTATIVE drugs or medicines. While the other types of drugs are called THERAPEUTICS or CURATIVES.

Moderna called their jabs investigational medicines.https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

I will injure you with facts.
illiterate cannot distinguish medicine from therapeutic drugs. No wonder he’s talking rubbish cheesy

How can vaccines be drugs? African expert cheesy
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
And yes to an illiterate, CDC is suppose to keep data of covid19 in isreal.

What a waste of education cheesy

You are still not getting how daft you are.

I told you that herd immunity will never be reached because the jabs do not provide IMMUNITY.

You said I should provide an authority, asserting so. I gave you the number 1 authority according to you sheeple sniffles.

You could not challenge it, then started asking me how cdc is connected to the Israel.

Stupid, the same jab is being issued by Pfizer, Moderna, AZ etc and the number 1 CDC is telling you even subtly about their limitations.

But you are ignoring the substance to chase after the shadows and you think anyone here other than you is an illiterate...
lol
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

I told you that herd immunity will never be reached because the jabs do not provide IMMUNITY.

You said I should provide an authority, asserting so. I gave you the number 1 authority according to you sheeple sniffles.

You could not challenge it, then started asking me how cdc is connected to the Israel.

Stupid, the same jab is being issued by Pfizer, Moderna, AZ etc and the number 1 CDC is telling you even subtly about their limitations.

But you are ignoring the substance to chase after the shadows and you think anyone here other than you is an illiterate.
lol
no one takes someone who uses CDC page to prove his isreal claims seriously grin

Such person is a slowpoke
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
illiterate cannot distinguish medicine from therapeutic drugs. No wonder he’s talking rubbish cheesy

How can vaccines be drugs? African expert cheesy

You are so darn stupid.

drugs = medicines.

Vaccines are drugs that prevent disease from occurring. Hence why they are called PREVENTATIVE drugs. While the other types of drugs are those that CURE or provide THERAPY to disease. lol

You don't know who you are talking to.

You are an antelope that mistakenly crossed a hungry lion.

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

But you are ignoring the substance to chase after the shadows and you think anyone here other than you is an illiterate.
lol
You can use the article “an” before an adjective like illiterate.

You don’t understand science and till won’t type in good English grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
no one takes someone who uses CDC page to prove his isreal claims seriously grin

Such person is a slowpoke

To prove Israel?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know how CDC's across the world work?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

You are so darn stupid.

drugs = medicines.

Vaccines are drugs that prevent disease from occurring. Hence why they are called PREVENTATIVE drugs. While the other types of drugs are those that CURE or provide THERAPY to disease. lol

You don't know who you are talking to.

You are an antelope that mistakenly crossed a hungry lion.
illiterate can’t stop embarrassing himself cheesy

Someone that doesn’t even know the difference between medicine and drugs want to talk about vaccines cheesy

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

To prove Israel?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know how CDC's across the world work?
CDC website is American, illiterate.
Every single post is a blunder cheesy
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
You can use the article “an” before an adjective like illiterate.

You don’t understand science and till won’t type in good English grin

Is it possible to be this slow and still breathe?

You don't know that the word "illiterate" is also used as a noun - in fact more colloquially.

lol

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

Is it possible to be this slow and still breathe?

You don't know that the word "illiterate" is also used as a noun - in fact more colloquially.

lol
Its both a noun and adjective.
You still can use articles before it.

Show me any sentence that has articles before illiterates which you obviously are.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
illiterate can’t stop embarrassing himself cheesy

Someone that doesn’t even know the difference between medicine and drugs want to talk about vaccines cheesy

How old are you?

You take the cake. You are the stupidest person I have interacted with on Nairaland. Congrats.

Did you see what you posted or should I spell it out for you?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

How old are you?

You take the cake. You are the stupidest person I have interacted with on Nairaland. Congrats.

Vaccine are not drugs, they aren’t prophylactic drugs either.

Don’t say that in public grin

Illiterate
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

How old are you?

You wont understand it because vaccine is neither a medicine or drug.

Medicines doesn’t equal drugs.
Antiseptic soups are medicinal but are not drugs.

Vaccines are neither drugs or medicine.

It’s basic pharmacology. Illiterate grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
CDC website is American, illiterate.
Every single post is a blunder cheesy

lol. You are still repeating this thing without knowing how stupid it sounds.

So the CDC is not a recognized authority for explaining that the jabs do not provide immunity? lol
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Its both a noun and adjective.
You still can use articles before it.

Show me any sentence that has articles before illiterates which you obviously are.

Oh Okay. Now they are not exclusively adjectives. So an article should be used before a pluralized word? lol

Or there you mean "such an illiterate troll workch is". lol
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

How old are you?

let me pity you and educate you a bit.
A drug is usually metabolized by the cytochrome p450 enzymes which determines it’s bioavailability. A drug as to have pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic effect.

Vaccines don’t qualify into that category. They are not metabolize in your liver hence can’t be called drugs.

I just hope you get it because you are illiterate
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

Oh Okay. Now they are not exclusively adjectives. So an article should be used before a pluralized word? lol

illiterate is uncountable noun and adjective. You cannot use articles “a” or “an” before uncountable nouns. Illiterate grin

Product of special center cheesy

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Vaccine are not drugs, they aren’t prophylactic drugs either.

Don’t say that in public grin

Illiterate

Why am I wasting my time on you?

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

now see the huge embarrassment you put Upon yourself for not paying attention in English and science classes.

You call vaccines drugs and also use article before the word illiterate.

You are a product of special center grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

Why am I wasting my time on you?
vaccines are not drugs.
It’s basic pharmacology which you didn’t do, obviously.
How can it be drugs when it doesn’t have pharmacokinetic parameters. grin
Where did you get your fake claims?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
let me pity you and educate you a bit.
A drug is usually metabolized by the cytochrome p450 enzymes which determines it’s bioavailability. A drug h[/b]as to have pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic effect.

Vaccines don’t qualify into that category. They are not metabolize[b]d
in your liver hence can’t be called drugs.

I just hope you get it because you are illiterate

First and foremost, hahahahha.

Secondly, grin grin grin grin

Nah, can't waste my time on such drivel.

grin grin grin grin grin

This is humorous.

The below is posted with no interpretation needed. lol

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is humorous.

A pharmacist just answered the question.

Illiterate grin

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
illiterate is uncountable noun and adjective. You cannot use articles “a” or “an” before uncountable nouns. Illiterate grin

Product of special center cheesy

grin cheesy

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is humorous.

He didn’t even read th article.
You are a lost cause grin

He just saw pharmacokinetic and jumped on it. grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

grin cheesy
uncountable nouns don’t bear articles.

Illiterate.

He is illiterate
Another example; money is uncountable noun, you cannot say “I gave him a money”

It’s also bad English to say “I gave him an information”

Where did you get education? cheesy

You are paying me for free tutorship tonight
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
A pharmacist just answered the question.

Illiterate grin

lol

You are quoting a comment from quora that neither explicates on your point nor detracts from mine.
grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
He didn’t even read th article.
You are a lost cause grin

He just saw pharmacokinetic and jumped on it. grin

I thought you spelled it "course" before.

lol.

Can you read or should I underline the points for you again?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

You are quoting a comment from quora that neither explicates on your point nor detracts from mine.
grin
I must get Tuition fee tonight

Illiterate

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
uncountable nouns don’t bear articles.

Illiterate.

He is illiterate
Another example; money is uncountable noun, you cannot say “I gave him a money”

It’s also bad English to say “I gave him an information”

Where did you get education? cheesy

You are paying me for free tutorship tonight

Did you literally see the sentence I cropped for you or you want me to spell it out for you?

Dummy, when an article is used before a word that was previously a noun, it becomes an adjectival phrase or clause when following a noun depending on the usage.

One can say "an information gathering center" just like one can say "an illiterate person" as the cropped sentence showed.

Stop trying to hang, the rope is too long for you.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

lol.

grin

It’s lost cause illiterate lol
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

lol.

grin
Illiterate

No wonder Nigeria can’t develop

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.