Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Japa Is A Goal! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Is A Goal! (1649 Views)

With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria? / This STATISTIC Proves That JAPA Is Not A Uniquely Nigerian Phenomenon / Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Is A Goal! by sayle1952: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
In the past few days we saw alot of young Nigerians who left the shores of this nation to look for Greener pastures. As usual, there will be those who will try to make us believe that leaving Nigeria amounts to an act of unpatriotic act.
When you interact with those who have lived outside the shores of this nation, you will realize that our government has really failed us. Don't be deceived, the saying that " don't ask what the nation can do for you, rather than what can you do for the nation" doesn't apply to the average Nigerian.
Looking at where we are coming from as Nigerians and where we are supposedly heading to, the country doesn't hold much for us. Let no one ever ever talk you out of seeking a better life outside Nigeria. Japa is a goal!

7 Likes

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by MMempire(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Me self go japa.

4 Likes

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by care4you: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
anything to get a better life is a goooooal!

3 Likes

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by Lexusgs430: 3:27am On Oct 03, 2021
You can only conduct a proper compare & contrast, when you physically see and feel, how a working environment is truly meant to be........... wink

1 Like

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by AgentGoat: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
You can only conduct a proper compare & contrast, when you physically see and feel, how a working environment is truly meant to be........... wink

How far

1 Like

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by jesmond3945: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am just waiting for 2023 to see if Nigerians would give me hope, if not
Re: Japa Is A Goal! by hammed71(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
jesmond3945:
I am just waiting for 2023 to see if Nigerians would give me hope, if not
lol u still dey wait till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Japa Is A Goal! by jesmond3945: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
hammed71:
lol u still dey wait till 2023
I mean that is the final. Is just like black americans who waited several years for a black president
Re: Japa Is A Goal! by Shareful: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2022
sayle1952:
In the past few days we saw alot of young Nigerians who left the shores of this nation to look for Greener pastures. As usual, there will be those who will try to make us believe that leaving Nigeria amounts to an act of unpatriotic act.
When you interact with those who have lived outside the shores of this nation, you will realize that our government has really failed us. Don't be deceived, the saying that " don't ask what the nation can do for you, rather than what can you do for the nation" doesn't apply to the average Nigerian.
Looking at where we are coming from as Nigerians and where we are supposedly heading to, the country doesn't hold much for us. Let no one ever ever talk you out of seeking a better life outside Nigeria. Japa is a goal!

If you or your partner work in digital technology then you should check out UK Global Talent Tech Nation Visa. I made a video about it, I hope it helps How to relocate to the UK with Tech Nation Global Talent Visa - Eligibility, Cost, Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI_VluARRA

(1) (Reply)

What I Received In My Dm Last Night / Nigerians Jailed In Dutch 'voodoo Curse' Trial / The Fuel Tank Capacity Of These Planes Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.