Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd (6810 Views)

Kenyan Commits Suicide Over Manchester United Loss To Newcastle / Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions / Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by tjbash(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2011
Come to think of it, I feel it`s a taboo for an igbo man to commit suicide?

What will happen to his corpse now
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by purpleblue: 4:44pm On May 30, 2011
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Ihengote: 5:03pm On May 30, 2011
rip
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by obimind(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2011
I am a man utd fan, but can't really understand why such a promising young man shld go ahead to end his life in such a pitiable manner. May rest in peace.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2011
Bye bye, say me hi to whoever.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by enomakos(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2011
why kill yourself over football

ever God will be angry with him when he get to heaven
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by mecussey(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2011
He could have still committed suicide if Man U had won, so no pity for me.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by newmi(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2011
Its spiritual its not normal
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by snowdrops(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2011
lets be careful not to spiritualize everything
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2011
Seems like people need to stop betting AGAINST Barca
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2011
It may not have been about the lost bet. undecided
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Gbenge77(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2011
Unbelievable!
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by pereze: 9:48pm On May 30, 2011
Man U went on victory parade today despite losing the UCL title. All the team and their fans were happy and in high spirit. How come back home in naija, unregistered fans are killing themselves?
RIP son.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by adebio: 10:49pm On May 30, 2011
The suicide should be as a result of financial commitment. But he ought to hv think twice b4 going into betting. Betting is 50-50, he can go either way. Well d did has been done. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Exponental(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2011
pereze:

Man U went on victory parade today despite losing the UCL title. All the team and their fans were happy and in high spirit. How come back home in naija, unregistered fans are killing themselves?
RIP son.
Unregistered indeed.
Poverty! Only God knows d source of d bet sef.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by chelseabmw(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2011
The guy is an idiot. . .

R . I . P
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2011
thats what happen when people are betting money they CANT lose, NONSENSE!
Man U of all teams?!
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by obailala(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2011
this story is bullsheet. Suicide my foot! . . That man was murdered

The only problem is dat our useless police would simply dismiss the case since the media says it's suicide.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by segcymoor(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2011
He bet out of logic! I am MAN U fan but i cant even bet for 10 naira because I fear BARCA frm the onset, No doubt, the team is d best in world even than Brazilian team. In the proceess of watching d game even b4 a single goal. I did told my guy that I am afraid because once u allow BARCA to organise themselve, i mean get accurate passing, TO HEAL WITH UR DEFEND! THEY WILL STRICK!
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by victor2exl(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2011
What a very stupid way to go to hell,
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2011
Na Rituals Man utd use am do, Devilish club cry
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by naijangel7(f): 10:49pm On May 31, 2011
segcy.moor:

He bet out of logic! I am MAN U fan but i cant even bet for 10 naira because I fear BARCA frm the onset, No doubt, the team is d best in world even than Brazilian team. In the procees[/b]s of watching d game even b4 a single goal. I [b]did told my guy that I am afraid because once u allow BARCA to organise themselve, i mean get accurate passing, TO[b] HEAL[/b] WITH your DEFEND! THEY WILL STRICK!

Ah ah take am easy na!
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by Barcaman: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2011
nawah 4 dat guy selfu,,,,,
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by sugafoot(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2011
am a man u fan but common sense should tell you that betting against barca in this final is suicidal, if it were chelsea i'd bet my ball.s ;d and my mum if it were arss.anal
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by sugafoot(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2011
obailala:

this story is bullsheet. Suicide my foot! . . That man was murdered

That is what barca is good for grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by ChiefEben(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by 1025: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
now messi and his partners in crime have killed my state's man. these barca team must be charged for murder immediately.
on the other hand, i hope the winner of that bet collected his money(blood money)?
is that dead man normal? how can u bet money on man u when u know they are playing barca? that was a sign of suicide in the first place.
the state gov (rochas) must take it upon himself to make sure ferguson and his wards are brought to book for their irresponsibility that led to the death of this young man.
Re: Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd by ChiefEben(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2011
some pple are born to be silly

Chelsea Vs Watford (2 - 1) On 22nd May 2022 / QPR Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 4th May 2013 / Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys