Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Mozambique’s Michael Evicted From Big Brother Amplified - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mozambique’s Michael Evicted From Big Brother Amplified (926 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? / D'banj Evicted From Lekki House, Sued Over N60m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique’s Michael Evicted From Big Brother Amplified by pckid: 1:07am On May 30, 2011
Mozambique’s Michael became the third Housemate to be Evicted from the Big Brother Amplified House this Season.

About an hour before the Live Eviction Show, Michael’s instinct’s seemed to be spot on. “I’m really nervous. When I’m Evicted, I hope Sharon’s boyfriend will not be waiting for me outside,” he jokingly said.

Michael was known as the Don Juan of the House and entertained himself by flirting with every woman in the House. The nervous Housemates all gathered in the lounge at 19:00 CAT and Head of House Vimbai was asked to reveal wh,

http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/05/mozambiques-michael-evicted-from-big-brother-amplified/

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Joseph Benjamin Kiss And Tell / 2011 Bet Awards Celebrities / Half-nigerian International Singer, Shirley Bassey To Have A Movie Made To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.