Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery (29969 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by eguarojeona: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
You will never see those from the northern parts of the country in these educationally advanced placement where metit is required.Only to stay i Nigeria where they want to use quota system, federal character to parasite on Nigeria till they suck it dry.The north is Nigeria's problem.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by lastchild: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
i know say it must be igbo, great people, great nation, great Biafra
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by MacANDIES: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
God bless Nigeria cool

If she was caught with drugs or crime you won't mention Nigeria. You hypocritical lots on nairaland showcasing una iberiberism on a daily.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1444417689800355843?s=19

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1444417700554489858?s=19

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1444417703301849088?s=19
/

Big lesson to those slay queens that think they will be more acceptable if they change their names from Adanwimo Okafor to
Addey Kafol. Stay true to yourself. In a decent society, what is in your head will get you ahead.

/
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Tukor1759: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Disappointed. Expected to see a Northerner, at least for once.
na haram grin

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by MacANDIES: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ppogbae:
That isn't a big position lol. Many people are given Generals Counsel. They gave her the diversity department, which means she won't be doing anything of substance.

What have anybody giving you in Nigeria talk more of America?

Answer or remain dumb.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meanwhile our presidiot is looking for who to name general counsel board of cow republic cheesy
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Babalola0920: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
My people like titles

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by faithfull18(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by eeetuk(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations!
So proud of you Mrs. Okafor.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Burgerlomo: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations to the beauty with brain, Naija amaka. grin

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ppogbae:
That isn't a big position lol. Many people are given Generals Counsel. They gave her the diversity department, which means she won't be doing anything of substance.

Na wa for you o!
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hey brainie....Igbo Amaka! Adadinma! Omoge intellectual kiss
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by cybersoldiers: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why is that when it comes to good things, Nairaland mods will hide the names of Igbo achiever but if it for evil they will flash the names on front page?

While they flash the names of Yoruba achiever and hide their names when they commit crime?

Does it mean Nairaland is owned by a bigot ? And an enemy of one Nigeria?

Only time will tell.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by OkukoIgbo: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You will never find intellects like this in the Biafra mirage. Have you seen one intellect identify with the terrorist?

Biafra is a show of touts

At least allah was an illiterate psychopath who chose his type of fellow, a nymphomaniac mohammed as both are the mentors of all terrorists born and unborn, especially the headslammers with the mark of the beast. No one should blame them since they've scattered their brains with slamming it and drugs that is why a full grown human being will strap bomb to kill himself and others while shouting allah kubar and others eat grass while others fuq goats. I heard pigs exhumed and ate your mohammed to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

She's Biafran not Nigerian.

I doubt you'd type this if she was caught with drugs or into illicit acts. You would have been the first to call her developer.

God bless IGBO Nation.
ISEE!
no be chilx..u bam
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CXLVII: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

At least allah was an illiterate psychopath who chose his type of fellow, a nymphomaniac mohammed as both are the mentors of all terrorists born and unborn, especially the headslammers with the mark of the beast. No one should blame them since they've scattered their brains with slamming it and drugs that is why a full grown human being will strap bomb to kill himself and others while shouting allah kubar and others eat grass while others fuq goats. I heard pigs exhumed and ate your mohammed to pieces.

If you like call Allah, Sango, Jesus and Buddha, it cannot change your stupidity!
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by jimyjames(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ppogbae:
But she's the first black person to hold that position that's the point
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You will never find intellects like this in the Biafra mirage. Have you seen one intellect identify with the terrorist?

Biafra is a show of touts
is this a joke?how can you even say such!
it is known that the concentration of ipob outside Nigeria is mostly the learned population of igbos living abroad,I know two medical and one economy Igbo students In canada that upholds Biafra integrity....
here in nigeria,I do fit your "intellectual" definition,isn't that a thing already!!!
don't let Nigerian medias twist your perceptions..yes I know there are radicals amongst us here in Nigeria,nevertheless,we ain't disorganized and black as the Nigerian medias paint us.....
although i'm not an ipob member,In the concept that Nigeria holds it,I consider "ipob" to be synonymous to "Igbo" and "biafrans"...

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Dingdongbells(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Isn't it strange we keep seeing Nigerians rising to the top of professions, schools,govts and several other establishments abroad but cannot get top appointments here in the country. Apart from Amina Mohd who is Deputy UN Sec. Gen at the United Nations I don't know any aboki doing well abroad . Rather they are disturbing the whole country with cows, kidnappers and bandits. Nigeria is doomed if we keep being led by people who got there by quota system rather than merit.

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CXLVII: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

is this a joke?how can you even say such!
it is known that the concentration of ipob outside Nigeria are mostly the intellectuals population of igbos outside Nigeria,I know two medical and one economy Igbo student In canada that upholds Biafra integrity....
here in nigeria,I do fit your "intellectual" definition,isn't that a thing already!!!
don't let Nigerian medias twist your perceptions..yes I know there are radicals amongst us here in Nigeria,nevertheless,we ain't disorganized and black as the Nigerian medias paint us.....
although i'm not an ipob member,In the concept that Nigeria holds it,I consider "ipob" to be synonymous to "Igbo" and "biafrans"...

Where are the intellects that can push the cause?

Chimanda has met with Obama and Merkel, did you hear her mention Biafra!

Okonjo Iweala is in position to drive the cause, have you seen her mention it

Hello, those lots you see abroad are just factory workers and drug peddlers. Being in the western world does not make you an intellect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by wallrichy: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beautiful and brainy ladies always make a big deal on me. Much respect and big congratulations.....Shame on Nigeria and I pray that all the curses and bad luck brought by Buhari and his northern region bandits and bokoharam associates will soon pass away.....Amen
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by phemmylink(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ppogbae:
You are talking nonsense.

She is the first woman of color.
If it was that easy, it would have been done before her.

Why is it that low-lives like downgrading others lofty achievements?
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CSTRR: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

Oh hush it,you think an educated American hard worker buys into your ipob bullcrap abi
To be fair, they don't buy into Nigeria either.

At least for quite a while now.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Naanden: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Disappointed. Expected to see a Northerner, at least for once.
no nah bokoharam or bandit.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

Oh hush it,you think an educated American hard worker buys into your ipob bullcrap abi
I laugh when I see comments like this!
it is known that the concentration of ipob outside Nigeria is mostly the learned population of igbos living abroad,I know two medical and one economy Igbo students In canada that upholds Biafra integrity....here in nigeria,I do fit your "intellectual" definition,isn't that a thing already!!!don't let Nigerian medias twist your perceptions..yes I know there are radicals amongst us here in Nigeria,nevertheless,we ain't disorganized and black as the Nigerian medias paint us.....although i'm not an ipob member,In the concept that Nigeria holds it,I consider"ipob" to be synonymous to "Igbo" and"biafrans"...
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by tradepunter: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
I never knew you're this tribal grin grin grin

Una too like cruise for this nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by pegix(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

I doubt you'd type this if she was caught with drugs or into illicit acts. You would have been the first to call her developer.

God bless IGBO Nation.
cheesy grin

Omo wahala dey this country

make dem nor folloe una rejoice again

Igbo dey talk hin own
Yoruba another

A.boki a much diff thing

Nawa o

Las las we go dey alright sha

Ma shaperly finish also....make dey uk enta usa for that med line
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Iamagoodgirll: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

God bless IGBO Nation.
yes oh she's our own, they want to claim one Nigeria because it's a good news if it's otherwise by now her name would have been bolded
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

Where are the intellects that can push the cause?

Chimanda has met with Obama and Merkel, did you hear her mention Biafra!

Okonjo Iweala is in position to drive the cause, have you seen her mention it

Hello, those lots you see abroad are just factory workers and drug peddlers. Being in the western world does not make you an intellect.
now because it suits you and to beg your argument,you define "intellect" as a famous writer etc and totally assumed that freedom fighting must involve them to survive,are they the only ones you know?check out actors,musicians in Nigeria etc that recognises biafra....ipob being the world's largest secession group with presence everywhere in the world has made moves and held protest that got the likes of an European(UK) prime minister giving audience and speech directly to them,now I ain't saying that would automatically bring biafra,i'm just letting you see that everyone knows about us already and they know we ain't terrorists,i'm surprised you still talking about "pushing the course".
now I know how naive you are about the activities of ipob outside Nigeria or the history of secession and freedom fighting all over the world....

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CXLVII: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

now because it suits you and to beg your argument,you define "intellect" as a famous writer etc and totally assumed that freedom fighting must involve them to survive,are they the only ones you know?check out actors,musicians in Nigeria etc that recognises biafra....ipob being the world's largest secession group with presence everywhere in the world has made moves and held protest that got the likes of an European(UK) prime minister giving audience and speech directly to them,now I ain't saying that would automatically bring biafra,i'm just letting you see that everyone knows about us already and they know we ain't terrorists.
now I know how naive you are about the history of secession and freedom fighting all over the world....

You still buttresses my point.

It’s still a terrorist organization as at this seconds

Nothing sane has identified with it, since inception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.