Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! (35748 Views)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / Posted To Akwa Ibom For My Nysc: Need Some Answers Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by chatinent: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
You don't deserve insults. You deserve to be used to insult others!

Nonsense and ingredients!

Continue gambling.

370 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Davash222(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2021
You're a disgrace to your moniker!

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by felixzo1(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡
please relax every problem in life has a solution. there is always a way out, only time will give you options on what best to do.

do not beat your self too much , we all make mistakes but be willing to learn from them and grow. No gambling it destroys.

285 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Freestainworld(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
When they said gamble responsibly, una no gree

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by malcom1X: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Enter lesson mode sharperly. Tell them to pay for lesson, if they will.

Tell principal that you have nothing to eat, he might provide for you. If he doesn't then tell him to give you a months break then....

Enter corpers lodge, tell them you don't have money that you'll pay once they pay you. You'll be eating till you get paid, but they have rules that are not that hard to follow.

Or cry your own cry.

I did bet my last NYSC allowance too. On the last payment where they pay you three months, I bet all on bet9ja and I won 400k. I did it because I didn't want to go home empty handed.

I'm glad mine didn't end up like you. I stopped betting ever since. I trekked from one local government to another to collect the money. grin

But guy you mess up, you dey bet 33k with cash for another man's land wey you no know anybody wey you go fit ask of cash.

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Francashy(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail
to make a turn...Helen Keller.

Stay away from gambling broh.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
felixzo1:
please relax every problem in life has a solution. there is always a way out, only time will give you options on what best to do.

do not beat your self too much , we all make mistakes but be willing to learn from them and grow. No gambling it destroys.

I've been trying to learn from mine but I keep falling back. Thanks for the word bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:
You don't deserve insults. You deserve to be used to insult others!

Nonsense and ingredients!

Continue gambling.

Thanks!
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
You're a disgrace to your moniker!

I know right...! Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
When they said gamble responsibly, una no gree
I'm tryna stop but it's just hard!
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:
Enter lesson mode sharperly. Tell them to pay for lesson, if they will.

Tell principal that you have nothing to eat, he might provide for you. If he doesn't then tell him to give you a months break then....

Enter corpers lodge, tell them you don't have money that you'll pay once they pay you. You'll be eating till you get paid, but they have rules that are not that hard to follow.

Or cry your own cry.

I did bet my last NYSC allowance too. On the last payment where they pay you three months, I bet all on bet9ja and I won 400k. I did it because I didn't want to go home empty handed.

I'm glad mine didn't end up like you. I stopped betting ever since. I trekked from one local government to another to collect the money. grin

But guy you mess up, you dey bet 33k with cash for another man's land wey you no know anybody wey you go fit ask of cash.

The thing just happen I no know how e sup! I feel ashamed of myself right now... The plan is to stop but I keep falling.
Thanks for the tips bro.
How were you able to stop yours! I need tips abeg! Everything happen online like magic!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Francashy:
A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail
to make a turn...Helen Keller.

Stay away from gambling broh.

Word! Thanks a lot bro.
My best is what I'm doing but I keep falling I don't know what to do right now!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Lamasta(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
OP repeat after me....

My Father My father

Every spirit of gambling and recklessness
tormenting my destiny

What are you waiting for.......

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lamasta:
OP repeat after me....

My Father My father

tormenting my destiny

What are you waiting for.......

"My Father My father

tormenting my destiny"

55 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Lamasta(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:

"My Father My father

tormenting my destiny"

Die by fire.....

Do this for 3 days with fasting and you will be free in Jesus name....

Ire ooooo

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lamasta:

Die by fire.....

Do this for 3 days with fasting and you will be free in Jesus name....

Ire ooooo

Thanks so much

23 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by arthurwillia(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:
Sorry oo
But no matter what you we say will make you feel better sha
Know that and know peace

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Flairoqy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you’re reasonable, weigh your profit & losses whenever you’re doing something, if you lose more than you win then it’s bad for you, it’s nothing new to take risk, risk takers are the game changers, but before taking risk, make sure you’re always ready for the fall out, because 99% of the time we lose on any risk we take, but the 1% chances changes our lives, if you want to quit gambling then it’s a strong will nothing more, gambling isn’t a bad idea it’s not just recommended for financially unstable people, so man pick yourself up by the bootstrap, the hustle continues. Go to school tomorrow like nothing happened, sleep like nothing happened, you can try and get loan since you’re a corper for these loan sharks but make sure you’re paying back month end, fill your kitchen with food enough for the month, eat, work and sleep for this month, live a simple life since you know your state, until you’re financially balanced don’t think gambling will make your way out of poverty.
Stay safe too

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
#rule number one, only play gamble with the money you know is not in your budget, I gat no advice for you , follow the rules grin

5 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
arthurwillia:

Sorry oo
But no matter what you we say will make you feel better sha
Know that and know peace

Bro. I ain't looking for some pity to make me feel better. I'm just looking for help on how to get rid of this habit that's destroying my Life. I got problems for real.

Thanks for the word!

10 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Flairoqy:
If you’re reasonable, weigh your profit & losses whenever you’re doing something, if you lose more than you win then it’s bad for you, it’s nothing new to take risk, risk takers are the game changers, but before taking risk, make sure you’re always ready for the fall out, because 99% of the time we lose on any risk we take, but the 1% chances changes our lives, if you want to quit gambling then it’s a strong will nothing more, gambling isn’t a bad idea it’s not just recommended for financially unstable people, so man pick yourself up by the bootstrap, the hustle continues. Go to school tomorrow like nothing happened, sleep like nothing happened, you can try and get loan since you’re a corper for these loan sharks but make sure you’re paying back month end, fill your kitchen with food enough for the month, eat, work and sleep for this month, live a simple life since you know your state, until you’re financially balanced don’t think gambling will make your way out of poverty.
Stay safe too

You've written well bro. And I really appreciate it a lot. This like the best advice I've gotten here today.

"don’t think gambling will make your way out of poverty."

WORD! I'll keep this in mind

God Bless you..

22 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
#rule number one, only play gamble with the money you know is not in your budget, I gat no advice for you , follow the rules grin

It's an advice...thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Gandollar(f): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op needs raba, not all these motivational talks mbok. shocked

7 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Karleb(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't see this as an issue. grin

Just take it as an opportunity to learn, another alawee is coming, if you like gamble with it again.

4 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gandollar:
Op needs raba, not all these motivational talks mbok. shocked

I will advice against giving him a kobo. Let him learn the hard way.

It's even better that it's just 33k and there's hope next month. If he doesn't learn now, he might gamble with a million tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by malcom1X: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:

The thing just happen I no know how e sup! I feel ashamed of myself right now... The plan is to stop but I keep falling.
Thanks for the tips bro.
How were you able to stop yours! I need tips abeg! Everything happen online like magic!

When you stay hungry small you'll have a change of mind. In that hunger while you sleep you'll start seeing things that will make you aware.

11 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by femi4: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:
Irresponsible soul...not a good role model for your students

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
femi4:
Irresponsible soul...not a good role model for your students

I was hoping you'll model me. Thanks for the Word Regardless!

6 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

When you stay hungry small you'll have a change of mind. In that hunger while you sleep you'll start seeing things that will make you aware.

I've been there bro.
I'm trying to change my mind it's just hard! That's why I came here for some advice on how to get over this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by femi4: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dahustler007:

I was hoping you'll model me. Thanks for the Word Regardless!
God forbid

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by foxxydude: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Always gamble with the money you can afford to lose grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p / Simon Godwin Idoko Made First Class After Writing JAMB 6 Times, Completes NYSC / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.