Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Verification Of Writers On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Of Writers On Nairaland (194 Views)

Verification Of Quest International Company In Ghana / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Verification Of Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification Of Writers On Nairaland by MamaAdaikem: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good day my fellow Nairalanders and Happy Sunday to you all,
This is to appeal to the Nairaland moderators in charge of posting jobs as regards to the individuals that often puts up a post to seek for writers of different field/niche. I think some of these people are not genuine and are out to steal this poor writers hard earned work for their selfish reasons, even some that will give you the job to write when it gets to pay day will either find one story or the other to not pay them(like my friend’sencounter with Nigeriainfoguide) currently I myself have also encounter such individuals.
To the moderators on Nairaland if there is anything you can do to verify this individuals who come to look for writers and they vamoose with people’s work I will appreciate, to pen down meaningful words is not easy, to be a Writer of any niche is not easy.
May Yahweh help us all.
Re: Verification Of Writers On Nairaland by Akalia(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't accept gig offers on nairaland no more because I have had my fare share of working and not get paid by some unscrupulous freelance writing outsourcers here on nairaland. On the contrary, there are genuine ones some of who I still maintain business rapport with till date. Just be careful and never you sell yourself cheap to anyone so far you know what you are doing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies - Bartenders,lounge Manager, Kitchen Manager, Front Desk Recep. / Employment Opportunity In A Tutorial Centre / Jobs In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.