Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Verification Of Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Of Job Interview (1879 Views)

Verification Of Quest International Company In Ghana / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Of Job Interview by Blessingidea: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
DEAR BLESSING,
Having done our background study of your qualifications and attributes, we are impressed that you meet the requirements of the organization for the position hiring.

As approved, you are scheduled and invited for an Interview with Magnifix Consult as a UNIT MANAGER.

MAGNIFIX CONSULT is the culmination of years with experience in big business world. We run the mandate of Human Capital Development in facilitating sufficiently Business growth and massive Return On Investment (ROI).

OBJECTIVE:- Majorly focused in Business Development, Investment Management and Human Capital Development..

OFFICE ADDRESS: 14, Alhaji Kareem Street, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Wednesday, 29th of January 2020
Time: 9:00 am.

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy at the point of entrance for security purpose.
We look forward to working with you.

BEST REGARDS,
HR MR ALEX

Do contact us via Mr Alex for further details on 08067200208
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by Blessingidea: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please I want to know if "MAGNIFIX CONSULT" is for real. Has anyone heard of it? Please help out a brother here.

I've been sent an interview notification which reads thus:

DEAR BLESSING,
Having done our background study of your qualifications and attributes, we are impressed that you meet the requirements of the organization for the position hiring.

As approved, you are scheduled and invited for an Interview with Magnifix Consult as a UNIT MANAGER.

MAGNIFIX CONSULT is the culmination of years with experience in big business world. We run the mandate of Human Capital Development in facilitating sufficiently Business growth and massive Return On Investment (ROI).

OBJECTIVE:- Majorly focused in Business Development, Investment Management and Human Capital Development..

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy at the point of entrance for security purpose.

BEST REGARDS,
HR MR ALEX

Re: Verification Of Job Interview by benisaac67(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fake... gnld
[
quote author=Blessingidea post=86131909]Please I want to know if "MAGNIFIX CONSULT" is for real. Has anyone heard of it? Please help out a brother here.

DEAR BLESSING,

BEST REGARDS,
HR MR ALEX

[/quote]
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by benisaac67(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gnld
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by Blessingidea: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thanks. I appreciate. I thought as much.
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by mickyluv: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please I’ll like to know if you attended the interview. I just got an interview scheduled for Monday with the said company so I need to be sure that it’s not a waste of time.
Blessingidea:
Please I want to know if "MAGNIFIX CONSULT" is for real. Has anyone heard of it? Please help out a brother here.

DEAR BLESSING,

BEST REGARDS,
HR MR ALEX

Re: Verification Of Job Interview by Adenikekore: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please I got an email from MAGNIFIX CONSULT for the position of BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER...

PLEASE ARE THEY REALLL..

WITH THE OTREK SITUATION IN LAGOS I DONT WANT TO TAKE CHANCES..

THANK YOU
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by lahwizzy: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Did you attend the interview, I want to know if it is real or fake
Adenikekore:
Please I got an email from MAGNIFIX CONSULT for the position of BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER...

PLEASE ARE THEY REALLL..

WITH THE OTREK SITUATION IN LAGOS I DONT WANT TO TAKE CHANCES..

THANK YOU
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by FlameZee(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
They are not what they claim they are, you will be asked to register and pay for training.
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by tohby2(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2020
lahwizzy:
hello did u later confirm this? Thank you
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by Vulcan24(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2020
lahwizzy:

Gnld don't bother unless u interested
Re: Verification Of Job Interview by Vulcan24(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Blessingidea:
DEAR BLESSING,

BEST REGARDS,
HR MR ALEX

gnld & co....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tropical Investment Group's Young Professional Trainee Program, 2022 / Job Openings! / Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.