Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Thousands Of People In New Texas March And Protest For Abortion Rights. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thousands Of People In New Texas March And Protest For Abortion Rights. (142 Views)

How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of People In New Texas March And Protest For Abortion Rights. by legendburna: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Many women turned up to protest just two weeks after abortion was declared illegal

One protester said
"Many of us grew up with the idea that abortion would be legal and accesible to all of us,seeing that ask risk has been a real moment of awakening for all of us".

In new york, Governor kacthy spoke at Two different rallies
"I am tired of fighting for abortion rights, its a law you can't take from us, not now, not ever".

"The blood of innocent babies are on your hands", shouted one man.
But his voiced was drowned in the noise of the croud

What's your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Healthy Skin / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / The Ladies Book Of Useful Information Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.