Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi (2154 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Many killed as hoodlums burn down SSS, police headquarters in Nnewi

The incident occurred at about 1:00 p.m. when hoodlums stormed the offices, overpowered personnel and torched “everywhere,” a witness said.

“The attackers said they don’t want to see any Nigerian flag standing in the area,” a witness said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUknMJGMHQi/?utm_medium=copy_link

What is really happening in Anambra This video is heartbreaking

WATCH the video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/many-killed-as-hoodlums-burn-down-sss-police-headquarters-in-nnewi/
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by budaatum: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Though your link is annoying, you at least did not claim it was cattle, unlike Nsukkacursed who is afraid of herds no one else sees.
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
No Election be that oo
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:
Though your link is annoying, you at least did not claim it was cattle, unlike Nsukkacursed who is afraid of herds no one else sees.

Please how is it Annoying Boss?
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
No Election be that oo

Wahala
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by budaatum: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Please how is it Annoying Boss?

This, annoys me. Wherever I see it the source loses credibility.

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

This, annoys me. Wherever I see it the source loses credibility.

Thank you So much! I really don't know about this Ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by budaatum: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Thank you So much! I really don't know about this Ooh

Is it your site? Could others have inserted it without the site owners knowledge?

If so, that's worrying!
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Is it your site? Could others have inserted it without the site owners knowledge?

If so, that's worrying!

Are you Experiencing the same thing?
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by budaatum: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Are you Experiencing the same thing?

Soon as I scroll down!

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Soon as I scroll down!

Too bad
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Zumax008: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
This day is the day they created and train unknown gun men, non of the politicians criticis this now they have they are go to go.

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by tony0806: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria!!!
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by DropsMic(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Many killed is not a number... Y'all must think we are all fools
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
They will still say na dss....This is just the beginning
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Zumax008:
This day is the day they created and train unknown gun men, non of the politicians criticis this now they have they are go to go.
mehn i shared tears seening this people oh chai undecided
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
I pity the innocent.
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by zanshi: 3:48am On Oct 04, 2021
No security operative can win the war against guerilla militias they attack where you least expect, the security situation under Buhari is worsening you can't use a gun and shoot approach to break out of this.

Fed Govt should try and reach an agreement with MNK to help quell the situation regarding security in the country.
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
zanshi:
No security operative can win the war against guerilla militias they attack where you least expect, the security situation under Buhari is worsening you can't use a gun and shoot approach to break out of this.

Fed Govt should try and reach an agreement with MNK to help quell the situation regarding security in the country.

Are you from where?
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by wakaman: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
zanshi:

grin grin grin
Funny ostrich you.

Golden dawn don land.
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Okonjo123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv
Bros are u on whatsapp
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Okonjo123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
ruggedtimi They will still say na dss....This is just the beginning ab¡ na no be l¡e
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by irunoko(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerian government have created monsters in South East that is growing wild by the day.instead of them to use wisdom and diplomacy to kill this monster since it's still at its infancy stage, they are living it to grow more uncontrollable.anyway this one they don dey kidnap politicians and their families maybe them go get small sense

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
Alexxxxadrewv

Bros are u on whatsapp

Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Okonjo123(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv
08103477983 thanks bros
Re: VIDEO Of How Hoodlums Burn Down SSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by 976peter: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Man Shouting Allah Akbar Goes On Stabbing Spree / Nigeria,human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed . / Two Men Beheaded In Libya For Performing Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.