Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (30286 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
ABORTION RIGHTS: Tens of thousands of women have marched across cities in the United States to protest increasing restrictions on abortion.

The 660 demonstrations around the US on Saturday, including on the steps of the Supreme Court in Washington DC, were largely sparked by a Texas law that bans abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.

The measure, which went into effect last month, is the most restrictive in the country.

In Washington, DC, protesters filled the streets surrounding the Supreme Court, shouting: “My body, my choice,” and cheering loudly to the beat of drums.

They carried signs that said: “Mind your own uterus”, “I love someone who had an abortion” and “Abortion is a personal choice, not a legal debate.”

Some wore T-shirts reading simply “1973″, a reference to the landmark Roe v Wade decision, which made abortion legal for generations of American women.

No matter where you live, no matter where you are, this moment is dark,” Alexis McGill Johnson, president of Planned Parenthood, told the crowd at the Rally for Abortion Justice in Washington, DC.

She spoke of women who have been forced to drive for many hours across state lines – sometimes multiple state lines – to end pregnancies since the Texas law went into effect.

“No matter where you are, this fight is at your doorstep right now,” McGill Johnson said. “This moment is dark, but that is why we are here.”

The so-called “heart beat” law signed by Governor Greg Abbott bans abortion after cardiac activity is detected in the embryo, usually around six weeks. That is before most women know they are pregnant and earlier than 85 percent to 90 percent of all abortions are carried out, experts say.

The law relies on ordinary citizens to enforce the ban, which makes no exceptions for rape or incest, rewarding them at least $10,000 if they successfully sue anyone who helped provide an illegal abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRT73XSMj3Q

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/2/women-march-across-us-in-support-of-abortion-rights

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2021

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by iceberg02(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
This matter get two sides ooo

When you satisfy your woman, she gives you the BEST of everything.100% Natural Herbs for erectile/sperm issues : Click https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Donkalio: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
They can't stop fucking raw, the bill is sponsored by condoms company, their market don slow

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
As in the Days of Noah / Lot
These people are joking with The Consuming Fire! I Fear GOD.

Genesis 6:5-8
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant is set for Destruction and Disaster like never ever .

What is Coming will be Much Worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah because they refused to learn from them. The shadows of what is Coming is already in action.

The true Believers in Christ will be taken away anytime from now, and the Undiluted and Unadulterated Fire and Brimestone will rain down.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dabronze(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
The red pill is telling us that 'ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT ' (AWALT) But most people dont still belive it now they have proof it directly for every one to see, but i still believe all this to reduce the number of simp in our societies
THOSE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD LEARN
1.Mordern Women are hoe by default
2. Either you are rich or poor dosnt stop them to fvkk who they want to fvckk
3.Sluttines Of mordern women is innevitable and irreplacable either you like it or not
4. 90% of aborted babies are male child.
5. Parternity Fraud is not accidental women orchestrated it.
6. Women select the sperm they fertilized durin ovlation mostly the dominant man(alpha male)
7.Women infidelity happen through emotional feelin.
8.Sex that will leads to pregancy women already know befor it happen.
9.The different btw normal girls and runz-girls is like black market seller and Petrol Fillin Station respectively
10.Hypergamy of woman is natural instnict
If You Are 100% Man You Dont Have To Worry About The List Above

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dabronze(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
My Question Is If You See Your Girlfriend\ Wife Amongs The Protester What Are U Going To Do?

11 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided

I don’t know why y’all are coming to my mention to cry foul. If anyone wants to abort a pregnancy then they should be allowed to because you won’t be there to raise the child for them.

If you don’t know raising a child is mentally exhausting so allow a lady abort a pregnancy she isn’t willing to birth.

Ladies if you are currently pregnant and would want to abort it feel free to send me a pm and I’ll guide you on how to go about it. Provided the pregnancy is at its early stage. I’ll tell what to do to get rid of the fetus I’ve helped a lot of girls here and they are doing fine.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Trash news as usual

Nigerians have been killing each other and other evil vices, yet na America you fly go? You won't see China, India, Etc, for all their sin... Ever since Trump lost...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Choncoo: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of destruction/death".
Prov 14:12,16:25

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TearNinja001: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
obonujoker:
Trash news as usual

Nigerians have been killing each other and other evil vices, yet na America you fly go? You won't see China, India, Etc, for all their sin... Ever since Trump lost...
So he shouldn't report because it's from America or ?

Which sin?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TearNinja001: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
"Grab them by their patriarchy"

"I'm a woman not an incubator"

"I'm not a host body"

Like seriously? Is this why they're asking for abortion rights?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2021
“My body, my choice,”

Yeah, we all knw ur body, ur choice buh is the embryo's life urz to take? I don't insult ladies buh this ones hv got fish brains.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abortionist are very evil people, imagine person that cannot create a tiny mosquito, is busy killing innocent little souls.
I blame the judge that granted them six weeks

27 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Curious345: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
End times,..

I heard the trumpet shall sound in this dispensation..

Be warned..

All bbnaija watchers, hangers on, promoters and profiteering crooks shall not enter the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Curious345: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus.

Truly as the Bible said in the book of Daniel, AMERICA IS REALLY THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN..

FROM GAY, TO TRANSGENDER TO LESBIANISM.

and just to let you know that BARAK OBAMA worked against GeJ simply because he didn't support gay rights..

Go to Facebook today and make any anti gay or anti transgender post, you will be banned immediately.

Don't forget that YOUTUBE BANNED PROPHET TB JOSHUA CHANNEL OF OVER 10M SUBSCRIBERS, just because he politely told transgender people to repent

16 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
When you have no problem in life embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by mainman7(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
"Zombie o! Zombie..." If their own Mothers aborted them, would they be on Earth today?! Controlling and Radiating demonic Commands and thoughts into those that have received the ... is now so easy. Eternally Zombified irredimably as properties of Satan! Praying that many whose hearts have clinged undetachably to this Satanic World because of deceifilness of Technology shall read and be delivered from the impending Doom that shall soon befall this decaying World.
Like if you know that the Start of Corona means Coronation and Enthronment of the Evil One over the World, Share if not.
EternalBeing:
"Cold rain falling, about to be a Brighter Day! Things ain't funny down here no more. Still, many ain't looking up!
It's a Cold Coder World, could have been a Better Place, but the Greed is Getting Ugly down here, yet many ain't Looking up!!!"

Everything is now being streamlines and submitted to the abominable Man of Sin. Coronation of the AntiChrist is being spedup! Rapture shall happen sooner than most imagine. Rattling Fear and terrific Panic shall grip the whole World after Rapture! It shall happen soon! Many shall Cry out loud, but it shall be too late! Today, Accept JESUS YAHAWASHA HaMashiac as your Personal LORD and Saviour And Follow HIS Way by Fasting and Prayer to Invite the HOLY SPIRIT of your CREATOR to take irreversible Control and Ownership of your Life! So, that you can be Empowered to live Holy and Rapture-ready! Repent! Repent!! Repent!!!

4 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sir righteousness and jesusjnr over to you.... Marching over the right to murder someone

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Drsnives(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
I see the government granting them their request
This i have seen

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
This matter carry heavy weight, very very dicey case.
My opinion: abortion should be a thing of choice, bcs one of the problem/s in Africa and Nigeria in particular is this kind of case.
A situation where a lady got impregnated by one vagabond what would u expect the said lady to do if not to abort it.
While are we having many idiots and vagabond everywhere all bcs of this nonsense.
Go to the North, breeding street urchins
Go to the West, breeding street nuisance.
Go to the South, breeding cultist
What about the East, breeding drug pushers,
So a society that breads the above, what would u expect if not lawlessness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Their own problem
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by debbydams(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Naturalobserver(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
My body my choice
Yes it's your body but not your life,its someone else's life.
Did u seek permission from it to end its life?

4 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Ayo2004: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
See what these ones are protesting for..

If I am born as a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife for hospital chook myself grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TheBlessedMAN: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
How does this stop Buhari from borrowing money?

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by higemey: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Tonylyte(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
To gain what? When in clime like Nigeria people are still fighting to put food on the table, these over fed kids won't take some rests.

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by jaeyking(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
sad
Your body doesn't mean you should end a child's life.

Damn not everything deserve a protest

Well I'm waiting patiently for my elder
Righteousness22 comment. grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.