Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Looking To Purchase An Ios Dev Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking To Purchase An Ios Dev Account (269 Views)

An Ios Dev Drop Contact If Interested / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App / In Need Of Android And Ios Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Purchase An Ios Dev Account by Gucci2018: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello everyone, due to the stringent nature of having to own an ios dev account and the urgency to publish my app, I'm looking and willing to purchase an existing account from anyone who's got one.
Inbox me at wilsonoguchi100@gmail.com let's talk if you're willing to sell.

Namaste �
Re: Looking To Purchase An Ios Dev Account by niel63(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enterprise or normal dev account?

What's your offer?

(1) (Reply)

Rotate A Video For Instagram On Windows 10 And Mac / Coding Bootcamp In Bay Area / Can You Help Me With A Script Or Command Or Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.